Research Discussion: When It Come To Obama ... Are We Racist ???

When It Come To Obama ... Are We Racist ???

No, we are not. It seems he discriminates against intelligent people ...
especially those who now oppose his "pulled out of his ass" policies and
heavy-handed regulations, all designed to kill the Geese that lay the Golden
Eggs.

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/comes-politics-more-racist-think-185600847.html

We are, however, differentially opposed to mentally underperforming Negroids
and we refer to then as Niggers. Some are dumber than others, and a few are
the epitome of dumbditude [sic] ... Obama being one fine example.

Intelligent Negroids, on the other hand, are referred to as Black Gentlemen,
or Black Ladies. They are usually smarter than the Nigger variety by a
factor of ten and include such people a Condi Rice, Alan West, Neil deGrasse
Tyson and a host of others, blessed with a functioning brain of their own
and not depending on Teleprompters or Federal handouts.

Sure hope that clears it up for you Liberal Whiners and tube-steak
slurpers/strokers.

Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder ...

Bast
2012-06-12 11:09:11 EST
Hell NO.
He hates everyone equally.

.....This is the result of not believing in ANY god.
So remember kiddies, to always go to your chosen house of prayer, or you you
may turn out like hagar

P.S. ANY political headquarters, is not a house of prayer.

On 6/12/2012 11:09 AM, Bast wrote:
> Hell NO.
> He hates everyone equally.
>
> .....This is the result of not believing in ANY god.
> So remember kiddies, to always go to your chosen house of prayer, or you you
> may turn out like hagar
>
> P.S. ANY political headquarters, is not a house of prayer.

So satanic worship is OK w/ you? Sweet!

Double-A
2012-06-12 15:26:33 EST
On Jun 12, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No, we are not.  It seems he discriminates against intelligent people ...
> especially those who now oppose his "pulled out of his ass" policies and
> heavy-handed regulations, all designed to kill the Geese that lay the Golden
> Eggs.
>
> http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/comes-politics-more-racist-think-18...
>
> We are, however, differentially opposed to mentally underperforming Negroids
> and we refer to then as Niggers.

Or "boy"?

> Some are dumber than others, and a few are
> the epitome of dumbditude [sic] ... Obama being one fine example.

Well he made it to the Presidency, something you couldn't do. So I
guess he is as least smarter than you.

> Intelligent Negroids, on the other hand, are referred to as Black Gentlemen,
> or Black Ladies.

Not Uncle, or Aunt?

>They are usually smarter than the Nigger variety by a
> factor of ten and include such people a Condi Rice, Alan West, Neil deGrasse
> Tyson and a host of others, blessed with a functioning brain of their own
> and not depending on Teleprompters or Federal handouts.
>
> Sure hope that clears it up for you Liberal Whiners and tube-steak
> slurpers/strokers.
>
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder ...

Are you a shrink?

Double-A

On 6/12/2012 3:26 PM, Double-A wrote:

>> We are, however, differentially opposed to mentally underperforming Negroids
>> and we refer to then as Niggers.
>

> Or "boy"?

Ya. That's what Bert calls em.

"Hägar" wrote in message

No, we are not.
**************************
I don't know about "we." But Hags, you certainly are. And a cracker to
boot.

Bast
2012-06-12 17:19:33 EST

Double-A wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:47 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> No, we are not. It seems he discriminates against intelligent people
>> ... especially those who now oppose his "pulled out of his ass"
>> policies and heavy-handed regulations, all designed to kill the Geese
>> that lay the Golden Eggs.
>>
>> http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/comes-politics-more-racist-think-18...
>>
>> We are, however, differentially opposed to mentally underperforming
>> Negroids and we refer to then as Niggers.
>

> Or "boy"?
>

>> Some are dumber than others, and a few are
>> the epitome of dumbditude [sic] ... Obama being one fine example.
>

> Well he made it to the Presidency, something you couldn't do. So I
> guess he is as least smarter than you.
>

>> Intelligent Negroids, on the other hand, are referred to as Black
>> Gentlemen, or Black Ladies.
>

> Not Uncle, or Aunt?
>

>> They are usually smarter than the Nigger variety by a
>> factor of ten and include such people a Condi Rice, Alan West, Neil
>> deGrasse Tyson and a host of others, blessed with a functioning brain
>> of their own and not depending on Teleprompters or Federal handouts.
>>
>> Sure hope that clears it up for you Liberal Whiners and tube-steak
>> slurpers/strokers.
>>
>> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>

> Are you a shrink?
>
> Double-A

I don't think Hagar has any credentials,.....but has years of real life
experience with mental illness.

> Double-A wrote:
>> On Jun 12, 7:47 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> No, we are not. It seems he discriminates against intelligent people
>>> ... especially those who now oppose his "pulled out of his ass"
>>> policies and heavy-handed regulations, all designed to kill the Geese
>>> that lay the Golden Eggs.
>>>
>>> http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/comes-politics-more-racist-think-18...
>>>
>>> We are, however, differentially opposed to mentally underperforming
>>> Negroids and we refer to then as Niggers.
>>

>> Or "boy"?
>>

>>> Some are dumber than others, and a few are
>>> the epitome of dumbditude [sic] ... Obama being one fine example.
>>

>> Well he made it to the Presidency, something you couldn't do. So I
>> guess he is as least smarter than you.
>>

>>> Intelligent Negroids, on the other hand, are referred to as Black
>>> Gentlemen, or Black Ladies.
>>

>> Not Uncle, or Aunt?
>>

>>> They are usually smarter than the Nigger variety by a
>>> factor of ten and include such people a Condi Rice, Alan West, Neil
>>> deGrasse Tyson and a host of others, blessed with a functioning brain
>>> of their own and not depending on Teleprompters or Federal handouts.
>>>
>>> Sure hope that clears it up for you Liberal Whiners and tube-steak
>>> slurpers/strokers.
>>>
>>> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>>

>> Are you a shrink?
>>
>> Double-A
>

> I don't think Hagar has any credentials,.....but has years of real life
> experience with mental illness.

Bush and Cheney orchestrated 9/11 ?? ... you really shouldn't talk a
bout mental illness, ....

On Jun 12, 12:26 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > No, we are not.  It seems he discriminates against intelligent people ...
> > especially those who now oppose his "pulled out of his ass" policies and
> > heavy-handed regulations, all designed to kill the Geese that lay the Golden
> > Eggs.
>
> >http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/comes-politics-more-racist-think-18...
>
> > We are, however, differentially opposed to mentally underperforming Negroids
> > and we refer to then as Niggers.
>
> Or "boy"?
>
> > Some are dumber than others, and a few are
> > the epitome of dumbditude [sic] ... Obama being one fine example.
>
> Well he made it to the Presidency, something you couldn't do.  So I
> guess he is as least smarter than you.
>
> > Intelligent Negroids, on the other hand, are referred to as Black Gentlemen,
> > or Black Ladies.
>
> Not Uncle, or Aunt?
>
> >They are usually smarter than the Nigger variety by a
> > factor of ten and include such people a Condi Rice, Alan West, Neil deGrasse
> > Tyson and a host of others, blessed with a functioning brain of their own
> > and not depending on Teleprompters or Federal handouts.
>
> > Sure hope that clears it up for you Liberal Whiners and tube-steak
> > slurpers/strokers.
>
> > Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> Are you a shrink?
>
> Double-A

He has a shrunken head of some black dude they stuffed into their
roadkill deep-fryer. Does that count?

Bast
2012-06-13 01:52:19 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> Double-A wrote:

>>> Or "boy"?

>>> Well he made it to the Presidency, something you couldn't do. So I
>>> guess he is as least smarter than you.

>>> Not Uncle, or Aunt?

>>> Are you a shrink?
>>>
>>> Double-A
>>

>> I don't think Hagar has any credentials,.....but has years of real life
>> experience with mental illness.
>>
> Bush and Cheney orchestrated 9/11 ?? ... you really shouldn't talk a
> bout mental illness, ....

Who said that ?
Bush,... was a puppet that was told when to blink and what to say,....he
couldn't even get that right.
Cheney,...knew damn well who was involved, and probably has them over for
pool parties now, while they laugh about getting away with it.
...I still think he would make a good "Penguin" in the next Batman movie,
he's sure got the EVIL VILLAIN part down pat.
And G.W can play a brand new villain,...named "Short Bus", for comic relief.