Research Discussion: How To Deal With Trolls

How To Deal With Trolls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM&feature=related

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:47:06 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM

LOL
That is quiet a well filmed and funny clip.
I loved the religious rants.

Your Topic Title "How To Deal With Trolls"
reminded me of something like "How to Deal With...
American Indians talking about Real Mothmen."

General Josiah Harmar probably said
"Stuff that Crap, Kill'em All !!!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> General Josiah Harmar probably said
> "Stuff that Crap, Kill'em All !!!"

Then you'll love this article....

http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jun/07-is-war-inevitable-by-e-o-wilson

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:11:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> General Josiah Harmar probably said
>> "Stuff that Crap, Kill'em All !!!"
>

>Then you'll love this article....
>
>http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jun/07-is-war-inevitable-by-e-o-wilson

I skim read it.
It's not just Humans and "Man".
War is happening in all the Galaxies.

I did my UFO research as honestly as possible.

And I can tell you right now with 100% certainty...
War is happening in all the Galaxies.

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/galaxy

Besides, I Love PC War Games.

Far Cry 3, is coming out soon...

https://Vimeo.com/36970814

However, I do strive for better intelligence networks,
and I do fully support this document...

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> I skim read it.
> It's not just Humans and "Man".
> War is happening in all the Galaxies.

Who told you that?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:50:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I skim read it.
>> It's not just Humans and "Man".
>> War is happening in all the Galaxies.
>
>Who told you that?

John Lear !!!

Haha, just joking!

ummm....... Much Research !!!

War is happening in all the Galaxies.

War is happening in all the Galaxies.

War is happening in all the Galaxies.

War War War War War War War War War War War War War War War War War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SyDxtpJb7k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>>> War is happening in all the Galaxies.
>>
>> Who told you that?
>
> John Lear !!!
>
> Haha, just joking!
>
> ummm....... Much Research !!!

Listen...If there was war going on, *I* would know about it.