Research Discussion: Prometheus

Prometheus

Went to see the movie, 'Prometheus' today at the IMAX in 3D.

Loved it...I love living in the future (2012)

Fantastic effects. The best I've ever seen in a sci-fi movie.
This was a prequel to 'Alien".

There was some horrible science, "Here we are, a half billion miles from
Earth..." They were 20 light years from Earth. Also some religious
bullshit (which I have the ability to suspend my disbelief)

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:18:07 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Went to see the movie, 'Prometheus' today at the IMAX in 3D.
>
>Loved it...I love living in the future (2012)
>
>Fantastic effects. The best I've ever seen in a sci-fi movie.
>This was a prequel to 'Alien".
>
>There was some horrible science, "Here we are, a half billion miles from
>Earth..." They were 20 light years from Earth. Also some religious
>bullshit (which I have the ability to suspend my disbelief)

Futuristic Movies are great.
And in some of the clusters of Galaxies
dark acid dripping intelligent aliens with wild agendas and abilities
would exist. We even have aliens such as them on planet Earth in the
animal and insect kingdom.

I'm eating a nice perfectly cooked steak right now,
and reading wonderful wild funny UseNet NewsGroups,
and thinking about computer games and Sci/Fi movies,
and life on planet Earth is just wonderful with all that.
And normally I would just be happy and get into it all.
I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
(5 numbers out of 6) !!!

But, I give up a fun relaxed gaming life
and push diligently with UFO research
because something is very wrong on planet Earth.

And I found out what it is !!! :)

It's awesome !!!

So, you all brighten your ideas up
before it is too late !!!

By the powers of friars balsam !!!

___________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> I'm eating a nice perfectly cooked steak right now,
> and reading wonderful wild funny UseNet NewsGroups,
> and thinking about computer games and Sci/Fi movies,
> and life on planet Earth is just wonderful with all that.
> And normally I would just be happy and get into it all.
> I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
> (5 numbers out of 6) !!!

How much money did you win? In American please. Not some gay, New
Zealand denomination.

H├Ągar

> On 6/10/2012 6:27 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I'm eating a nice perfectly cooked steak right now,
>> and reading wonderful wild funny UseNet NewsGroups,
>> and thinking about computer games and Sci/Fi movies,
>> and life on planet Earth is just wonderful with all that.
>> And normally I would just be happy and get into it all.
>> I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
>> (5 numbers out of 6) !!!
>
> How much money did you win? In American please. Not some gay, New Zealand
> denomination.

I think they call it the "KIWI", on account it's hairy ...

Bast
2012-06-11 08:48:42 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:18:07 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Went to see the movie, 'Prometheus' today at the IMAX in 3D.
>>
>> Loved it...I love living in the future (2012)
>>
>> Fantastic effects. The best I've ever seen in a sci-fi movie.
>> This was a prequel to 'Alien".
>>
>> There was some horrible science, "Here we are, a half billion miles
>> from Earth..." They were 20 light years from Earth. Also some
>> religious bullshit (which I have the ability to suspend my disbelief)
>
> Futuristic Movies are great.
> And in some of the clusters of Galaxies
> dark acid dripping intelligent aliens with wild agendas and abilities
> would exist. We even have aliens such as them on planet Earth in the
> animal and insect kingdom.
>
> I'm eating a nice perfectly cooked steak right now,
> and reading wonderful wild funny UseNet NewsGroups,
> and thinking about computer games and Sci/Fi movies,
> and life on planet Earth is just wonderful with all that.
> And normally I would just be happy and get into it all.
> I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
> (5 numbers out of 6) !!!

That's nothing,....look what I won in my E-mail today,...$45 Million United
States Dollars
----------

From: David James
Prudential Insurance Company.
South Africa.

I'm David James, a representative of Prudential Insurance Company. I have a
sensitive and private
brief from the Senior Executives of this top company in need of your
partnership to re-profile
funds amounting to US$45M ( Forty - Five Million United States Dollars).

I will let you have the details, but in summary, the fund would be paid to
you through a Finance
Company where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and
documentation process is
concluded in your name. This is a legitimate transaction without government
interference and After
successful conclusion of this transaction, we shall share the money
50-50(50% for you and 50% for
me).

I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because
it is important due to
the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE
COMPANY.Your earliest
response to this matter is very important. Please I need the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. HOME ADDRESS / COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.
4. MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION
5. YOUR AGE AND SEX.

I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours Truly,
MR. David James

On 6/11/2012 8:48 AM, Bast wrote:

> I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because
> it is important due to
> the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE
> COMPANY.Your earliest
> response to this matter is very important. Please I need the following:
>
> 1. YOUR FULL NAME
> 2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
> 3. HOME ADDRESS / COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.
> 4. MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION
> 5. YOUR AGE AND SEX.
>

> I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed.

It MUST be true, Bast....He's a god believer after all.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:16:08 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'm eating a nice perfectly cooked steak right now,
>> and reading wonderful wild funny UseNet NewsGroups,
>> and thinking about computer games and Sci/Fi movies,
>> and life on planet Earth is just wonderful with all that.
>> And normally I would just be happy and get into it all.
>> I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
>> (5 numbers out of 6) !!!
>
>How much money did you win? In American please.

$500.00 US Dollars.
(For 5 Numbers out of 6)

If I got the bonus number too
it would have been $21,000.
And I would have bought a small motor home.

I checked the ticket in a machine ticket checker
and for a couple of seconds I thought it said $500,000
and with that I would have bought a newer motor home.

This is the one I'm striving for...

"Toyota Hiace 2 + 1 Berth Hi Top"

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/caravans-motorhomes/motorhomes/up-to-5-metres/auction-460249516.htm

I will start ... KickStarter.com
soon and get that vehicle above.
I will have a new laptop, solar power, vehicle wind power,
and a good porta poo potty.

All to help Save The World & Galaxy !!!

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:48:42 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:18:07 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Went to see the movie, 'Prometheus' today at the IMAX in 3D.
>>>
>>> Loved it...I love living in the future (2012)
>>>
>>> Fantastic effects. The best I've ever seen in a sci-fi movie.
>>> This was a prequel to 'Alien".
>>>
>>> There was some horrible science, "Here we are, a half billion miles
>>> from Earth..." They were 20 light years from Earth. Also some
>>> religious bullshit (which I have the ability to suspend my disbelief)
>>
>> Futuristic Movies are great.
>> And in some of the clusters of Galaxies
>> dark acid dripping intelligent aliens with wild agendas and abilities
>> would exist. We even have aliens such as them on planet Earth in the
>> animal and insect kingdom.
>>
>> I'm eating a nice perfectly cooked steak right now,
>> and reading wonderful wild funny UseNet NewsGroups,
>> and thinking about computer games and Sci/Fi movies,
>> and life on planet Earth is just wonderful with all that.
>> And normally I would just be happy and get into it all.
>> I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
>> (5 numbers out of 6) !!!
>

>That's nothing,....look what I won in my E-mail today,...$45 Million United
>States Dollars
>----------
>
>From: David James
>Prudential Insurance Company.
>South Africa.

Hi Bast, yeah, those email scams made/make hundreds of millions of
dollars and really hurt people all over the planet Earth.
I read some stats and intel on it all a few months ago.
I recommend DARPA get in there and take over.
For Love of Robots!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110414112643/monsterhunter/images/a/aa/R2D2.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>>> I even won a good lotto prize last Saturday!
>>> (5 numbers out of 6) !!!
>>
>> How much money did you win? In American please.
>

> $500.00 US Dollars.

So are you going to donate that money to the Enterprise Mission?

> Hi Bast, yeah, those email scams made/make hundreds of millions of
> dollars and really hurt people all over the planet Earth.

They only take money from people who are themselves looking to
rip someone off...Like Bast.