Research Discussion: JOHN LEAR // MAJESTIC COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!

JOHN LEAR // MAJESTIC COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-09 20:47:04 EST
JOHN LEAR // MAJESTIC COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!


"Now, NASA let off a small explosive charge on the moon and all the 2
billion advanced humans and greys all shopping together in the moon
cities 3000 mile wide shopping malls all heard the NASA explosive
charge and the whole moon and all 2 billion ears all rang like a drum
bell, so then they all shouted out hey! it's SALE time and when they
said that it made hellish sounds deep inside planet Earth for Art Bell
fans, and most of the 2 billion advanced humans and greys all shopping
together in the 25 billion year old moon cities shopping malls all
made inside Jupiter all bought the best SALE item of all, holograms of
planes for the Pentagon, the holograms also make a noise, but they
were holograms of grey military planes with a remote controlled device
on the belly of the hologram planes, and not civilian planes, and that
is why they are on SALE at the moon malls, then the Pentagon bombed
themselves and didn't blame NASA or the greys and especially not the
advanced shopping mall humans on the moon, but instead blamed one
bearded angry peace hippy in a cave, and this allowed army
intelligence to have something to talk about for a change since world
war 1 yellow mustard gas on cute gals & guys and blowing up lovely
horses, saying it was a plane, no, yes, no, yes, thus making jobs and
economy for airforce and naval intelligence seeing that the bearded
peace hippy in the cave was really onto something with all those
trillions of poppies there, and to make more money for more and more
nuclear power stations costing billions of dollars more, and a billion
times more dangerous than the quiet, powerful, unseen, safe, coastal
power stations invented by an award winning 10 year old inventor in
New Zealand, and everyone in the world all of you can fly to the moon
for free by ingesting poppies and Fukushima cesium plutonium about to
take out the northern hemisphere of planet Earth, you will die and
your soul will be sucked up into the huge black cube on top of the 20
mile high moon tower pointing towards the planet Earth, and you will
all be able to argue and worry and ridicule each other for eternity,
while the real M.I.B smile and grin at your pathetic human emotional
energy because you were too chicken shit to properly study 'Hubble
Site' and properly study and listen to all the witness testimony and
all the whisleblowers testimony about thousands of types of U.F.Os
visiting planet Earth from the 400 billion suns in our Milky Way
Galaxy which is one Galaxy of trillions and clusters and clouds of
Galaxies in the Universe. And John Lear says he is 'protected from the
molecular disassociation technology weapons' even though he is telling
millions of people all of this majestic cosmic top secret information,
because Jason Bourne is not real, thus being free for days and weeks
and years before being sucked up into the moon tower, to spill the
beans on all the United States of America's cosmic top secret military
trillion dollar underground naval bases and faster than light speed
underground railway networks all stationed at hotel casinos, putting
his life in danger again because he will now lose any war because he
also told China, Russia, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
Africa, Libya, and all the other countries that hate America, but
wait, John Lear also told them, the real secret to life is to Love
each other with the best hugs and Love you can imagine, then you will
go off out into the Universe with more riches and abundance that you
could ever dream of, only if you make it past the Van Allen radiation
belt, which is even impassable by NASA and AREA-51".



____________________________________________
P.S.

Written by the Gold First Place Gold Award Winning UFO Researcher
Jims Space Agency at the
One Million U.F.O Researchers Project !!!

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

You will know what I am ranting about if you listen to John Lear
here... "Coast to Coast AM - Mar 31 2012 - 9-11 Conspiracies & Lunar
Civilizations." ... and also study "ReaL MiBs"... found from our many
UFO web sites.

http://Facebook.com/OneMillionUFOResearchersProject

P.P.S.
Seriously, LOVE to you John Lear !!!

Thanks :)

____________________________________________


___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-15 14:55:19 EST
On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:47:04 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>JOHN LEAR // MAJESTIC COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!
>
>
>"Now, NASA let off a small explosive charge on the moon and all the 2
>billion advanced humans and greys all shopping together in the moon
>cities 3000 mile wide shopping malls all heard the NASA explosive
>charge and the whole moon and all 2 billion ears all rang like a drum
>bell, so then they all shouted out hey! it's SALE time and when they
>said that it made hellish sounds deep inside planet Earth for Art Bell
>fans, and most of the 2 billion advanced humans and greys all shopping
>together in the 25 billion year old moon cities shopping malls all
>made inside Jupiter all bought the best SALE item of all, holograms of
>planes for the Pentagon, the holograms also make a noise, but they
>were holograms of grey military planes with a remote controlled device
>on the belly of the hologram planes, and not civilian planes, and that
>is why they are on SALE at the moon malls, then the Pentagon bombed
>themselves and didn't blame NASA or the greys and especially not the
>advanced shopping mall humans on the moon, but instead blamed one
>bearded angry peace hippy in a cave, and this allowed army
>intelligence to have something to talk about for a change since world
>war 1 yellow mustard gas on cute gals & guys and blowing up lovely
>horses, saying it was a plane, no, yes, no, yes, thus making jobs and
>economy for airforce and naval intelligence seeing that the bearded
>peace hippy in the cave was really onto something with all those
>trillions of poppies there, and to make more money for more and more
>nuclear power stations costing billions of dollars more, and a billion
>times more dangerous than the quiet, powerful, unseen, safe, coastal
>power stations invented by an award winning 10 year old inventor in
>New Zealand, and everyone in the world all of you can fly to the moon
>for free by ingesting poppies and Fukushima cesium plutonium about to
>take out the northern hemisphere of planet Earth, you will die and
>your soul will be sucked up into the huge black cube on top of the 20
>mile high moon tower pointing towards the planet Earth, and you will
>all be able to argue and worry and ridicule each other for eternity,
>while the real M.I.B smile and grin at your pathetic human emotional
>energy because you were too chicken shit to properly study 'Hubble
>Site' and properly study and listen to all the witness testimony and
>all the whisleblowers testimony about thousands of types of U.F.Os
>visiting planet Earth from the 400 billion suns in our Milky Way
>Galaxy which is one Galaxy of trillions and clusters and clouds of
>Galaxies in the Universe. And John Lear says he is 'protected from the
>molecular disassociation technology weapons' even though he is telling
>millions of people all of this majestic cosmic top secret information,
>because Jason Bourne is not real, thus being free for days and weeks
>and years before being sucked up into the moon tower, to spill the
>beans on all the United States of America's cosmic top secret military
>trillion dollar underground naval bases and faster than light speed
>underground railway networks all stationed at hotel casinos, putting
>his life in danger again because he will now lose any war because he
>also told China, Russia, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
>Africa, Libya, and all the other countries that hate America, but
>wait, John Lear also told them, the real secret to life is to Love
>each other with the best hugs and Love you can imagine, then you will
>go off out into the Universe with more riches and abundance that you
>could ever dream of, only if you make it past the Van Allen radiation
>belt, which is even impassable by NASA and AREA-51".
>
>
>
>____________________________________________
>P.S.
>
>Written by the Gold First Place Gold Award Winning UFO Researcher
>Jims Space Agency at the
>One Million U.F.O Researchers Project !!!
>
>http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
>You will know what I am ranting about if you listen to John Lear
>here... "Coast to Coast AM - Mar 31 2012 - 9-11 Conspiracies & Lunar
>Civilizations." ... and also study "ReaL MiBs"... found from our many
>UFO web sites.
>
>http://Facebook.com/OneMillionUFOResearchersProject
>
>P.P.S.
>Seriously, LOVE to you John Lear !!!
>
>Thanks :)
>
>____________________________________________
>

I Will Fight For America !!!

I Love America !!!


____________________________________________


Disclaimer:
London too !!!

____________________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

4HEAD
2012-06-15 16:30:34 EST
On 6/9/2012 7:47 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> JOHN LEAR // MAJESTIC COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!
>
>
> "Now, NASA let off a small explosive charge on the moon and all the 2
> billion advanced humans and greys all shopping together in the moon
> cities 3000 mile wide shopping malls all heard the NASA explosive
> charge and the whole moon and all 2 billion ears all rang like a drum
> bell, so then they all shouted out hey! it's SALE time and when they
> said that it made hellish sounds deep inside planet Earth for Art Bell
> fans, and most of the 2 billion advanced humans and greys all shopping
> together in the 25 billion year old moon cities shopping malls all
> made inside Jupiter all bought the best SALE item of all, holograms of
> planes for the Pentagon, the holograms also make a noise, but they
> were holograms of grey military planes with a remote controlled device
> on the belly of the hologram planes, and not civilian planes, and that
> is why they are on SALE at the moon malls, then the Pentagon bombed
> themselves and didn't blame NASA or the greys and especially not the
> advanced shopping mall humans on the moon, but instead blamed one
> bearded angry peace hippy in a cave, and this allowed army
> intelligence to have something to talk about for a change since world
> war 1 yellow mustard gas on cute gals& guys and blowing up lovely
> horses, saying it was a plane, no, yes, no, yes, thus making jobs and
> economy for airforce and naval intelligence seeing that the bearded
> peace hippy in the cave was really onto something with all those
> trillions of poppies there, and to make more money for more and more
> nuclear power stations costing billions of dollars more, and a billion
> times more dangerous than the quiet, powerful, unseen, safe, coastal
> power stations invented by an award winning 10 year old inventor in
> New Zealand, and everyone in the world all of you can fly to the moon
> for free by ingesting poppies and Fukushima cesium plutonium about to
> take out the northern hemisphere of planet Earth, you will die and
> your soul will be sucked up into the huge black cube on top of the 20
> mile high moon tower pointing towards the planet Earth, and you will
> all be able to argue and worry and ridicule each other for eternity,
> while the real M.I.B smile and grin at your pathetic human emotional
> energy because you were too chicken shit to properly study 'Hubble
> Site' and properly study and listen to all the witness testimony and
> all the whisleblowers testimony about thousands of types of U.F.Os
> visiting planet Earth from the 400 billion suns in our Milky Way
> Galaxy which is one Galaxy of trillions and clusters and clouds of
> Galaxies in the Universe. And John Lear says he is 'protected from the
> molecular disassociation technology weapons' even though he is telling
> millions of people all of this majestic cosmic top secret information,
> because Jason Bourne is not real, thus being free for days and weeks
> and years before being sucked up into the moon tower, to spill the
> beans on all the United States of America's cosmic top secret military
> trillion dollar underground naval bases and faster than light speed
> underground railway networks all stationed at hotel casinos, putting
> his life in danger again because he will now lose any war because he
> also told China, Russia, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
> Africa, Libya, and all the other countries that hate America, but
> wait, John Lear also told them, the real secret to life is to Love
> each other with the best hugs and Love you can imagine, then you will
> go off out into the Universe with more riches and abundance that you
> could ever dream of, only if you make it past the Van Allen radiation
> belt, which is even impassable by NASA and AREA-51".
>
>
>
> ____________________________________________
> P.S.
>
> Written by the Gold First Place Gold Award Winning UFO Researcher
> Jims Space Agency at the
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project !!!
>
> http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> You will know what I am ranting about if you listen to John Lear
> here... "Coast to Coast AM - Mar 31 2012 - 9-11 Conspiracies& Lunar
> Civilizations." ... and also study "ReaL MiBs"... found from our many
> UFO web sites.
>
> http://Facebook.com/OneMillionUFOResearchersProject
>
> P.P.S.
> Seriously, LOVE to you John Lear !!!
>
> Thanks :)
>
> ____________________________________________
>
>
> ___
>
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>
> ___
Lear lost his mind many years ago. Please believe me.
But he is entertaining at times. Like Dr. Steven Greer.
4HEAD

HVAC
2012-06-15 19:16:03 EST
On 6/15/2012 4:30 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
>
> Lear lost his mind many years ago. Please believe me.
> But he is entertaining at times. Like Dr. Steven Greer.



You're entertaining too, Foreskin! Like Brad Goth.










--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

4HEAD
2012-06-15 19:29:06 EST
On 6/15/2012 6:16 PM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/15/2012 4:30 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
>>
>> Lear lost his mind many years ago. Please believe me.
>> But he is entertaining at times. Like Dr. Steven Greer.
>
>
>
> You're entertaining too, Foreskin! Like Brad Goth.
>
>
>

Gee thanks for the backhanded compliment, H-vacuous.
When did you say your frontal lobotomy is going to be
performed? I'd rather have a bottle in fronta me than a
frontal lobotomy. But Doctor knows best...
(( {:->/

HVAC
2012-06-16 05:36:12 EST
On 6/15/2012 7:29 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
>
>> You're entertaining too, Foreskin! Like Brad Goth.
>>
>>
>>
>
> Gee thanks for the backhanded compliment


That's the type of guy I am, Foreskin. I am always handing out compliments!











--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-07 05:39:01 EST


The Mirage casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas,
Nevada, United States... could have top secret people ranting like
this for $1000 a person evenings.

Then every casino with more and more koOk rants!

_______________________________________________


On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:47:04 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>JOHN LEAR // MAJESTIC COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!
>
>
>"Now, NASA let off a small explosive charge on the moon and all the 2
>billion advanced humans and greys all shopping together in the moon
>cities 3000 mile wide shopping malls all heard the NASA explosive
>charge and the whole moon and all 2 billion ears all rang like a drum
>bell, so then they all shouted out hey! it's SALE time and when they
>said that it made hellish sounds deep inside planet Earth for Art Bell
>fans, and most of the 2 billion advanced humans and greys all shopping
>together in the 25 billion year old moon cities shopping malls all
>made inside Jupiter all bought the best SALE item of all, holograms of
>planes for the Pentagon, the holograms also make a noise, but they
>were holograms of grey military planes with a remote controlled device
>on the belly of the hologram planes, and not civilian planes, and that
>is why they are on SALE at the moon malls, then the Pentagon bombed
>themselves and didn't blame NASA or the greys and especially not the
>advanced shopping mall humans on the moon, but instead blamed one
>bearded angry peace hippy in a cave, and this allowed army
>intelligence to have something to talk about for a change since world
>war 1 yellow mustard gas on cute gals & guys and blowing up lovely
>horses, saying it was a plane, no, yes, no, yes, thus making jobs and
>economy for airforce and naval intelligence seeing that the bearded
>peace hippy in the cave was really onto something with all those
>trillions of poppies there, and to make more money for more and more
>nuclear power stations costing billions of dollars more, and a billion
>times more dangerous than the quiet, powerful, unseen, safe, coastal
>power stations invented by an award winning 10 year old inventor in
>New Zealand, and everyone in the world all of you can fly to the moon
>for free by ingesting poppies and Fukushima cesium plutonium about to
>take out the northern hemisphere of planet Earth, you will die and
>your soul will be sucked up into the huge black cube on top of the 20
>mile high moon tower pointing towards the planet Earth, and you will
>all be able to argue and worry and ridicule each other for eternity,
>while the real M.I.B smile and grin at your pathetic human emotional
>energy because you were too chicken shit to properly study 'Hubble
>Site' and properly study and listen to all the witness testimony and
>all the whisleblowers testimony about thousands of types of U.F.Os
>visiting planet Earth from the 400 billion suns in our Milky Way
>Galaxy which is one Galaxy of trillions and clusters and clouds of
>Galaxies in the Universe. And John Lear says he is 'protected from the
>molecular disassociation technology weapons' even though he is telling
>millions of people all of this majestic cosmic top secret information,
>because Jason Bourne is not real, thus being free for days and weeks
>and years before being sucked up into the moon tower, to spill the
>beans on all the United States of America's cosmic top secret military
>trillion dollar underground naval bases and faster than light speed
>underground railway networks all stationed at hotel casinos, putting
>his life in danger again because he will now lose any war because he
>also told China, Russia, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
>Africa, Libya, and all the other countries that hate America, but
>wait, John Lear also told them, the real secret to life is to Love
>each other with the best hugs and Love you can imagine, then you will
>go off out into the Universe with more riches and abundance that you
>could ever dream of, only if you make it past the Van Allen radiation
>belt, which is even impassable by NASA and AREA-51".
>
>
>
>____________________________________________
>P.S.
>
>Written by the Gold First Place Gold Award Winning UFO Researcher
>Jims Space Agency at the
>One Million U.F.O Researchers Project !!!
>
>http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
>You will know what I am ranting about if you listen to John Lear
>here... "Coast to Coast AM - Mar 31 2012 - 9-11 Conspiracies & Lunar
>Civilizations." ... and also study "ReaL MiBs"... found from our many
>UFO web sites.
>
>http://Facebook.com/OneMillionUFOResearchersProject
>
>P.P.S.
>Seriously, LOVE to you John Lear !!!
>
>Thanks :)
>
>____________________________________________
>
__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof



Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron