Research Discussion: The "Cowards Of The Obamacalypse" ...

The "Cowards Of The Obamacalypse" ...

If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
and his gang of Liberal Loons ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e

This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
of our present Government.
They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.

"Hägar" wrote in message

If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
and his gang of Liberal Loons ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e

This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
of our present Government.
They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
****************************
I don't think so. At least not until after the election when Florida is no
longer in play. Cracker.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-09 13:18:36 EST
In article <zo6dnQ7eudog6E7SnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e
>
> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
> of our present Government.
> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.

Of the Israelis, by the Israelis, for the Israelis, paid for by Americans.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

<six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> In article <zo6dnQ7eudog6E7SnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
>> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e
>>
>> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
>> of our present Government.
>> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
>
> Of the Israelis, by the Israelis, for the Israelis, paid for by Americans.

How did you escape the grasp of Nurse Ratched ????
I know ... she granted you leave to practice for the Special Olympics ...

Jake
2012-06-09 15:10:41 EST
On Jun 9, 11:52 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&la...
>
> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
> of our present Government.
> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
> ****************************
> I don't think so.  At least not until after the election when Florida is no
> longer in play.  Cracker.http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

LOL!
Jake.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg"
<six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> In article <zo6dnQ7eudog6E7SnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
>> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e
>>
>> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
>> of our present Government.
>> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
>
> Of the Israelis, by the Israelis, for the Israelis, paid for by Americans.

How did you escape the grasp of Nurse Ratched ????
I know ... she granted you leave to practice for the Special Olympics ...
*******************
...................which you arrived at on a short bus. Bwahahahahaha.
Cracker.

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-09 17:57:09 EST
In article <AJKdnVvBEMbgAk7SnZ2dnUVZ5vSdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg"
> <six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> > In article <zo6dnQ7eudog6E7SnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> > "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
> >> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e
> >>
> >> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
> >> of our present Government.
> >> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
> >
> > Of the Israelis, by the Israelis, for the Israelis, paid for by Americans.
> >

> How did you escape the grasp of Nurse Ratched ????
> I know ... she granted you leave to practice for the Special Olympics ...

I see you've mastered the art of keen, intellectual logical argument.

--

On Jun 9, 11:52 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&la...
>
> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
> of our present Government.
> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
> ****************************
> I don't think so. At least not until after the election when Florida is no
> longer in play. Cracker.http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

LOL!
Jake.

*** Jakester , long time no hear stupid things from you ...
Are you laughing at the witless Troll or with him ???
Doesn't matter ... you probably don't even know the difference.

Bast
2012-06-09 19:45:16 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 9, 11:52 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "H gar" wrote in message

>> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
>> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&la...
>>
>> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the
>> Integrity of our present Government.
>> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.
>> ****************************
>> I don't think so. At least not until after the election when Florida
>> is no longer in play. Cracker.http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> LOL!
> Jake.
>
> *** Jakester , long time no hear stupid things from you ...
> Are you laughing at the witless Troll or with him ???
> Doesn't matter ... you probably don't even know the difference.

ROTFLMAO
I'm laughing at the picture on the link.

Bast
2012-06-09 20:09:08 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> If there was any doubt as to where Israel stands with the Anointed One
> and his gang of Liberal Loons ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jra_mPKXQ&feature=player_embedded&lang=e
>
> This snippet should erase any doubt you may have had about the Integrity
> of our present Government.
> They are getting ready to throw Israel under the bus.

Hagar you dumb shit.
NOBODY loves Obama,....we just hate the Republican puppets like Bush and
Romney even more.

Besides,.....do you think it really matters what "the people" want, as to
who is going to be the next president.
....That choice has already been made,...we will just learn it next fall.