Research Discussion: The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet, FEMA Camps, Aliens, UFOs, Space, Hagar And Obama.

The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet, FEMA Camps, Aliens, UFOs, Space, Hagar And Obama.

The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean
Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance...

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-un-wants-complete-control-over-the-internet-and-that-would-mean-unprecedented-censorship-taxes-and-surveillance

The UN has a very bad track record and should be fully investigated.
The UN has allowed Oil, Gas, Wind Farms, Nuke Power Stations, Ocean
Destruction, and tons of other crap that has been documented in film.
While here in New Zealand a young man has invented and won awards for
coastal electricity generators that are unseen, quiet, powerful, and
safe.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-06 21:48:00 EST
In article <2400t7ht2lob9pn4acdln2mr01t7mqtpil@4ax.com>,
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean
> Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance...
>
> http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-un-wants-complete-control-over-t
> he-internet-and-that-would-mean-unprecedented-censorship-taxes-and-surveillanc
>

> The UN has a very bad track record and should be fully investigated.
> The UN has allowed Oil, Gas, Wind Farms, Nuke Power Stations, Ocean
> Destruction, and tons of other crap that has been documented in film.

The UN has no control over oil, gas, wind farms, nuclear power, or ocean
conservation. The UN is where nations speak with or at each other and sometimes
come up with agreements each nation will interpret and enforce by itself. Or not.

> While here in New Zealand a young man has invented and won awards for
> coastal electricity generators that are unseen, quiet, powerful, and
> safe.

Giant rocs swoop out of the mountains of New Zealand and carry off Hobbits and
Ewoks.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:48:00 -0700, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of
the Other of the Borg <six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote:

>In article <2400t7ht2lob9pn4acdln2mr01t7mqtpil@4ax.com>,
> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean
>> Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance...
>>
>> http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-un-wants-complete-control-over-t
>> he-internet-and-that-would-mean-unprecedented-censorship-taxes-and-surveillanc
>>

>> The UN has a very bad track record and should be fully investigated.
>> The UN has allowed Oil, Gas, Wind Farms, Nuke Power Stations, Ocean
>> Destruction, and tons of other crap that has been documented in film.
>
>The UN has no control over oil, gas, wind farms, nuclear power, or ocean
>conservation. The UN is where nations speak with or at each other and sometimes
>come up with agreements each nation will interpret and enforce by itself. Or not.

The UN is where the paid-off bribed congress-people 'that never read
the bills', get a bit more bribes. And one in a few thousand has the
brains to speak up about it, never to be seen on the 6:00pm news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhbRcDZiJJc

_________________________________

>> While here in New Zealand a young man has invented and won awards for
>> coastal electricity generators that are unseen, quiet, powerful, and
>> safe.

_________________________________

"In your situation, the precautionary principle that consists in not
trying to discover us does no longer prevail. You are already in the
Pandora's box that the "third party" has created around you. Whatever
your decision may be you will have to get out of it."

_________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2012-06-07 07:27:21 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:48:00 -0700, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of
> the Other of the Borg <six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote:
>
>> In article <2400t7ht2lob9pn4acdln2mr01t7mqtpil@4ax.com>,
>> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean
>>> Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance...
>>>
>>> http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-un-wants-complete-control-over-t
>>> he-internet-and-that-would-mean-unprecedented-censorship-taxes-and-surveillanc
>>>

>>> The UN has a very bad track record and should be fully investigated.
>>> The UN has allowed Oil, Gas, Wind Farms, Nuke Power Stations, Ocean
>>> Destruction, and tons of other crap that has been documented in film.
>>
>> The UN has no control over oil, gas, wind farms, nuclear power, or
>> ocean conservation. The UN is where nations speak with or at each
>> other and sometimes come up with agreements each nation will interpret
>> and enforce by itself. Or not.
>
> The UN is where the paid-off bribed congress-people 'that never read
> the bills', get a bit more bribes. And one in a few thousand has the
> brains to speak up about it, never to be seen on the 6:00pm news...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhbRcDZiJJc

The UN is behind global warming carbon taxes, and global government....that
should be enough to tell you it is now a tool of the devil.

> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:48:00 -0700, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of
>> the Other of the Borg <six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote:

>>> The UN has no control over oil, gas, wind farms, nuclear power, or
>>> ocean conservation. The UN is where nations speak with or at each
>>> other and sometimes come up with agreements each nation will interpret
>>> and enforce by itself. Or not.
>>
>> The UN is where the paid-off bribed congress-people 'that never read
>> the bills', get a bit more bribes. And one in a few thousand has the
>> brains to speak up about it, never to be seen on the 6:00pm news...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhbRcDZiJJc
>>

> The UN is behind global warming carbon taxes, and global
> government....that should be enough to tell you it is now a tool of the
> devil.

Could it be that the UN also was behind 9/11 ????
After all, you claim that Bush is dumber than a rock and that
Cheney lives and breathes oil ....

On Jun 6, 6:34 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean
> Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance...
>
> http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-un-wants-complete-contr...
>
> The UN has a very bad track record and should be fully investigated.
> The UN has allowed Oil, Gas, Wind Farms, Nuke Power Stations, Ocean
> Destruction, and tons of other crap that has been documented in film.
> While here in New Zealand a young man has invented and won awards for
> coastal electricity generators that are unseen, quiet, powerful, and
> safe.

> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

If you control the public media and everything that gets into K12
textbooks, you've accomplished what Hitler and his Oligarch/Semite
mafia friends were attempting to do.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus

On Jun 7, 4:27 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:48:00 -0700, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of
> > the Other of the Borg <six-n...@borgcollective.gov> wrote:

> >> The UN has no control over oil, gas, wind farms, nuclear power, or
> >> ocean conservation. The UN is where nations speak with or at each
> >> other and sometimes come up with agreements each nation will interpret
> >> and enforce by itself. Or not.
>
> > The UN is where the paid-off bribed congress-people 'that never read
> > the bills', get a bit more bribes. And one in a few thousand has the
> > brains to speak up about it, never to be seen on the 6:00pm news...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhbRcDZiJJc
>
> The UN is behind global warming carbon taxes, and global government....that
> should be enough to tell you it is now a tool of the devil.

The UN is only as powerful as the Oligarchs and Rothschilds allow.

Bast
2012-06-08 19:42:05 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> The UN is where the paid-off bribed congress-people 'that never read
>>> the bills', get a bit more bribes. And one in a few thousand has the
>>> brains to speak up about it, never to be seen on the 6:00pm news...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhbRcDZiJJc
>>>

>> The UN is behind global warming carbon taxes, and global
>> government....that should be enough to tell you it is now a tool of the
>> devil.
>>

> Could it be that the UN also was behind 9/11 ????
> After all, you claim that Bush is dumber than a rock and that
> Cheney lives and breathes oil ....

When you say it's so,....who am I to argue.
But doesn't Obama claim he gets his permission to attack countries FROM the
U.N. ?
.....Think about it.

BTW, Bush IS dumber than a rock.
Lucky for him he had a rich daddy, or his career would have been asking if
you want fries with that.

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:45:00 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 6, 6:34 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean
>> Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance...
>>
>> http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-un-wants-complete-contr...
>>
>> The UN has a very bad track record and should be fully investigated.
>> The UN has allowed Oil, Gas, Wind Farms, Nuke Power Stations, Ocean
>> Destruction, and tons of other crap that has been documented in film.
>> While here in New Zealand a young man has invented and won awards for
>> coastal electricity generators that are unseen, quiet, powerful, and
>> safe.

>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

>If you control the public media and everything that gets into K12
>textbooks, you've accomplished what Hitler and his Oligarch/Semite
>mafia friends were attempting to do.

And then you have the "Third Party" watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMSXnbAKM8o

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

And last night I listened to this...

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 04-24-04 - Colm Kelleher_UFO
Phenomena.mp3

Good info in that too.
"NIDS seeing portals opening up, and a humanoid crawling out, and
walking off into the night".

_____________________________________

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> The UN is behind global warming carbon taxes, and global
>>> government....that should be enough to tell you it is now a tool of the
>>> devil.
>>>

>> Could it be that the UN also was behind 9/11 ????
>> After all, you claim that Bush is dumber than a rock and that
>> Cheney lives and breathes oil ....
>

> When you say it's so,....who am I to argue.
> But doesn't Obama claim he gets his permission to attack countries FROM
> the U.N. ?
> .....Think about it.
>
> BTW, Bush IS dumber than a rock.
> Lucky for him he had a rich daddy, or his career would have been asking if
> you want fries with that.

It must be hell going through life with a jealous streak down your back ...
Let's see ... degrees from Yale and Harvard ...
Certificate to fly a multi-million supersonic jet ..
Two-term Governor ...
Two Term President ...
Yea ... he does sound dumb as a rock, you jealous bitch.