Research Discussion: I'm Sure All Will Wish Me Well

I'm Sure All Will Wish Me Well
Posts: 66

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

HVAC
2012-06-06 11:33:30 EST


Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
Everyone pray for me ;-)

















--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Catpain 'Merca
2012-06-06 11:53:34 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:jqnt87$g23$3@hvac.motzarella.org:

>
>
> Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
> Everyone pray for me ;-)

If we not-pray for you and you get well, that will be so cool.

Here's a list of the gods that I won't be praying to;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gods

Catpain 'Merca
--
.

Duke
2012-06-06 12:09:23 EST
On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:33:30 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
>Everyone pray for me ;-)

To who? You don't believe in God. So, do you have a favorite rock?

duke - American American

*****
2012 - end of an error
Vote Republican in 2012
*****

HVAC
2012-06-06 12:09:30 EST
On 6/6/2012 11:53 AM, Catpain 'Merca wrote:
>
>> Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
>> Everyone pray for me ;-)
>
> If we not-pray for you and you get well, that will be so cool.


I AM well...I am just injured. I was out fishing till dark last night.
Going up to Lake Winnipesaukee tomorrow to fish for the rest of the
week. Things could be worse.....














--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Catpain 'Merca
2012-06-06 12:18:38 EST
duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in news:j40vs7disc8vtug374u96vmobjg1p7rena@
4ax.com:

> On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:33:30 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
>>Everyone pray for me ;-)
>
> To who?
Princess Benni of Sweden, she doesn't exist either.

>
> duke - American American
>
You could see the relief on the Queen of England's face when Obama took over.
At last there was someone in the Oval office who could string a sentence
together.

Catpain 'Merca
--
.

HVAC
2012-06-06 12:20:19 EST
On 6/6/2012 12:09 PM, duke wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:33:30 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
>> Everyone pray for me ;-)
>
> To who? You don't believe in God. So, do you have a favorite rock?

Well, Dookie, I am an Itheist. *I* am god.
So pray to ME.










--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Hägar
2012-06-06 12:48:45 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jqnt87$g23$3@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
>
> Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
> Everyone pray for me ;-)
>

Sorry to hear that, HVAC ...
I don't do the Gawd thing, but I'm sure my born-again
spouse can put in a few good words for ya ...

I'll pop a few Buds to your health ...
with a Tequila chaser, to make sure !!!



HVAC
2012-06-06 13:07:36 EST
On 6/6/2012 12:48 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:jqnt87$g23$3@hvac.motzarella.org...
>>
>>
>> Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
>> Everyone pray for me ;-)
>>
>
> Sorry to hear that, HVAC ...
> I don't do the Gawd thing, but I'm sure my born-again
> spouse can put in a few good words for ya ...
>
> I'll pop a few Buds to your health ...
> with a Tequila chaser, to make sure !!!
>
>

It's just day surgery...I already told the doctor that *I* experience
pain more that the average person and that *I* needed extra strong drugs

He assured my that he'd hook me up.

Anyway, tomorrow I head up to the Big Lake for 5 days of fishing.

It really sucks to be me.



--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Vtcapo
2012-06-06 13:55:40 EST
On Jun 6, 12:48 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:jqnt87$g23$3@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
>
>
> > Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
> > Everyone pray for me  ;-)
>
> Sorry to hear that, HVAC ...
> I don't do the Gawd thing, but I'm sure my born-again
> spouse can put in a few good words for ya ...
>
> I'll pop a few Buds to your health ...
> with a Tequila chaser, to make sure !!!

Gee, a born again spouse. What happened the first time, she met you?
Bawhahahahahaha...

RT

Hägar
2012-06-06 15:10:38 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:adf78090-35a2-4090-bf1e-2299fe4d0921@t20g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 6, 12:48 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:jqnt87$g23$3@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
>
>
> > Another fucking surgery on the 20th.
> > Everyone pray for me ;-)
>
> Sorry to hear that, HVAC ...
> I don't do the Gawd thing, but I'm sure my born-again
> spouse can put in a few good words for ya ...
>
> I'll pop a few Buds to your health ...
> with a Tequila chaser, to make sure !!!

Gee, a born again spouse. What happened the first time, she met you?
Bawhahahahahaha...

RT

*************************************
As usual, you're too dense to get it.
She was somewhat New Jersey girl religious, which means
going to church on Easter and Xmas.
The she met me and realized that there really is a God, and
she became "born again" into full fledged Christianity.
I'm still the same ole Atheist.
You're still a failed schoolteacher and that ship called the
"RT Redemption" sailed a long, long time ago, you
ignorant putz.


Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron