Research Discussion: To The Morons Of The Obamacalypse ...

To The Morons Of The Obamacalypse ...

Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
\about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed schoolteacher,
aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing the union scumbag's
hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit undeserved pensions.
You clueless bastards have just heard the first shot fired as a harbinger to
the demise of the Public Employees Union scum.

When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
\membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
largest contributors. The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.

I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from Scott
Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other like-minded
and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to finally deliver the
first blow in the killing of the cancer that has afflicted almost all
States.

PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started whining
that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money into
Wisconsin. the union would have won. I guess the fact that the Unions
poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters from as far
away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even phase him ...
such is the mentality of the retarded.

Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.

Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want, recount
the hanging chads, wring your hands .... you lost ... sanity won ...
too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.

On Jun 5, 8:08 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
> You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
> I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
> \about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed schoolteacher,
> aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing the union scumbag's
> hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit undeserved pensions.
> You clueless bastards have just heard the first shot fired as a harbinger to
> the demise of the Public Employees Union scum.
>
> When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
> \membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
> paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
> largest contributors.  The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
> have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.
>
> I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from Scott
> Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
> repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other like-minded
> and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to finally deliver the
> first blow in the killing of the cancer that has afflicted almost all
> States.
>
> PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started whining
> that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money into
> Wisconsin. the union would have won.  I guess the fact that the Unions
> poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters from as far
> away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even phase him ...
> such is the mentality of the retarded.
>
> Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.
>
> Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want, recount
> the hanging chads, wring your hands  .... you lost ... sanity won  ...
> too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.

What the hell are you fornicating about this time.

Anyone that can cut the cost of government (including contracted
services) down to less than half its original footprint, is good with
most of us.

So, how much further does Scott Walker have to go in order to hit the
50% cut mark?

Has he even accomplished any real 10% savings thus far?

How much has your union enforced retirement benefits been cut?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus

Bast
2012-06-06 02:07:10 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
> You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
> I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
> \about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed
> schoolteacher, aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing
> the union scumbag's hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit
> undeserved pensions. You clueless bastards have just heard the first
> shot fired as a harbinger to the demise of the Public Employees Union
> scum.
> When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
> \membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
> paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
> largest contributors. The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
> have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.
>
> I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from
> Scott Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
> repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other
> like-minded and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to
> finally deliver the first blow in the killing of the cancer that has
> afflicted almost all States.
>
> PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started
> whining that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money
> into Wisconsin. the union would have won. I guess the fact that the
> Unions poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters
> from as far away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even
> phase him ... such is the mentality of the retarded.
>
> Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.
>
> Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want,
> recount the hanging chads, wring your hands .... you lost ... sanity
> won ... too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.

You still fail to see that your games of party politics is far more of a
danger to the Republic, than any unions or even external nations.
......The enemy is within.

And while the Bush's and the Clinton's and the Gore's, and the Obama's, all
sit around the pool drinking Imported wines while they joke about how stupid
the public sheeples have become, at their backyard barbeque this weekend.
Poor Hagar will still be eating road kill of the day, washing it down with
a bud light, and waving his flag, while jumping on the slip and slide..

On Jun 5, 11:07 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
> > You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
> > I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
> > \about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed
> > schoolteacher, aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing
> > the union scumbag's hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit
> > undeserved pensions. You clueless bastards have just heard the first
> > shot fired as a harbinger to the demise of the Public Employees Union
> > scum.
> > When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
> > \membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
> > paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
> > largest contributors.  The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
> > have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.
>
> > I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from
> > Scott Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
> > repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other
> > like-minded and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to
> > finally deliver the first blow in the killing of the cancer that has
> > afflicted almost all States.
>
> > PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started
> > whining that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money
> > into Wisconsin. the union would have won.  I guess the fact that the
> > Unions poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters
> > from as far away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even
> > phase him ... such is the mentality of the retarded.
>
> > Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.
>
> > Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want,
> > recount the hanging chads, wring your hands  .... you lost ... sanity
> > won  ... too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.
>
> You still fail to see that  your games of party politics is far more of a
> danger to the Republic, than any unions or even external nations.
> ......The enemy is within.
>
> And while the Bush's and the Clinton's and the Gore's, and the Obama's, all
> sit around the pool drinking Imported wines while they joke about how stupid
> the public sheeples have become, at their backyard barbeque this weekend.
> Poor Hagar will still be  eating road kill of the day, washing it down with
> a bud light, and waving his flag, while jumping on the slip and slide..

Actually, many of our democrats are not nearly as squeaky clean nor
otherwise efficient at running the company store, though the GOP
probably has two greedy morons for every greedy democrat moron.
Either way, the outside Oligarch and Rothschild mafia pulls most of
the strings anyway.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus

Vtcapo
2012-06-06 08:04:15 EST
On Jun 5, 11:08 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
> You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
> I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
> \about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed schoolteacher,
> aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing the union scumbag's
> hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit undeserved pensions.
> You clueless bastards have just heard the first shot fired as a harbinger to
> the demise of the Public Employees Union scum.
>
> When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
> \membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
> paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
> largest contributors.  The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
> have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.
>
> I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from Scott
> Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
> repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other like-minded
> and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to finally deliver the
> first blow in the killing of the cancer that has afflicted almost all
> States.
>
> PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started whining
> that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money into
> Wisconsin. the union would have won.  I guess the fact that the Unions
> poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters from as far
> away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even phase him ...
> such is the mentality of the retarded.
>
> Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.
>
> Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want, recount
> the hanging chads, wring your hands  .... you lost ... sanity won  ...
> too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.

Don't bank on it Hag. You win some, you lose some. The problem Romney
has is five fold. He lost the women's vote with his stance on a
women's right to choose, he lost the hispanic vote with his stance on
immigration, blacks and gays are a given and there are more registered
Democrates. So what do you have, Tards, TeaBaggers, one percenter's,
maybe 50% of the Independents, Utah and the planet Kolob (and they
can't vote).

Do the math PUTZ! Romney is a loser....

RT
PS That $200 could have bought a lot of beer and jerky fool....

On 6/6/2012 8:04 AM, vtcapo wrote:

> Democrates. So what do you have, Tards, TeaBaggers, one percenter's,
> maybe 50% of the Independents, Utah and the planet Kolob (and they
> can't vote).

Did you glean that fact through your 'spirit guide'? LOL!
Cappie...Is there ANY paranormal crap that you DON'T believe in?

On Jun 5, 8:08 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
> You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
> I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
> \about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed schoolteacher,
> aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing the union
> scumbag's
> hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit undeserved pensions.
> You clueless bastards have just heard the first shot fired as a harbinger
> the demise of the Public Employees Union scum.
>
> When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
> \membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
> paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
> largest contributors. The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
> have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.
>
> I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from Scott
> Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
> repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other
> like-minded
> and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to finally deliver the
> first blow in the killing of the cancer that has afflicted almost all
> States.
>
> PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started whining
> that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money into
> Wisconsin. the union would have won. I guess the fact that the Unions
> poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters from as far
> away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even phase him ...
> such is the mentality of the retarded.
>
> Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.
>
> Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want,
> recount
> the hanging chads, wring your hands .... you lost ... sanity won ...
> too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.

What the hell are you fornicating about this time.

Anyone that can cut the cost of government (including contracted
services) down to less than half its original footprint, is good with
most of us.

So, how much further does Scott Walker have to go in order to hit the
50% cut mark?

Has he even accomplished any real 10% savings thus far?

How much has your union enforced retirement benefits been cut?

*** Stop yammering your usual nonsense, you idiot.
Sanity won ...
Your ideology lost ...
End of story ...
My retirement accounts (4 of them) are not affected.

As the Negroid put it so arrogantly to John McCain:
We won ... you lost ... live with it.
Perhaps you can try counting the hanging chads ....

On Jun 5, 11:08 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
> You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
> I remember the noTroll, who should call himself ZEROTroll yammered on
> \about his impending trouncing, I also remember the failed schoolteacher,
> aka RT, flailing his lips in derision over Scott forcing the union
> scumbag's
> hands and making them pay part of the cushy, albeit undeserved pensions.
> You clueless bastards have just heard the first shot fired as a harbinger
> the demise of the Public Employees Union scum.
>
> When Scott Walker stopped deducting union dues from the paychecks,
> \membership declined by some 60%, since not all union members were
> paying voluntarily, but were coerced into it by the goons of Obama's
> largest contributors. The pendulum has swung and the people's eyes
> have been opened to the abuse the Liberal slime-balls have wrought.
>
> I'll sleep like a baby tonight, right next to the framed letter from Scott
> Walker, thanking me for my support, to the tune of $200, which was
> repeated over and over again across this great Nation, by other
> like-minded
> and Conservative individuals like myself, in order to finally deliver the
> first blow in the killing of the cancer that has afflicted almost all
> States.
>
> PS: the funniest thing I ever heard was when Juan William started whining
> that if it hadn't been for the rich Koch brothers pouring money into
> Wisconsin. the union would have won. I guess the fact that the Unions
> poured 45 million bucks into this and bused in paid protesters from as far
> away as Oregon to man the dirt-slinging phones, didn't even phase him ...
> such is the mentality of the retarded.
>
> Today the Union Scum ... tomorrow Obama and his flunkies.
>
> Thank you for listening ... you now can rant and rave all you want,
> recount
> the hanging chads, wring your hands .... you lost ... sanity won ...
> too bad you can't hear me laughing at you sorry parasite asses.

Don't bank on it Hag. You win some, you lose some. The problem Romney
has is five fold. He lost the women's vote with his stance on a
women's right to choose, he lost the hispanic vote with his stance on
immigration, blacks and gays are a given and there are more registered
Democrates. So what do you have, Tards, TeaBaggers, one percenter's,
maybe 50% of the Independents, Utah and the planet Kolob (and they
can't vote).

Do the math PUTZ! Romney is a loser....

*** You are the Loser, schmuck
Sanity won ...
Liberal Greed lost ...
Live with it ... it is the way of the future.
The people finally woke up.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Hello witless loons, Liberals and delusional Lefties.
You piss-ants actually thought that Scott Walker would lose ???
The piece of news that Hagar left out of all his dribble is that the exit
pools showed Obama taking the state by a margin of 53% to 44% and that
Walker outspent his opponent 7-1.