Research Discussion: What Is A Democracy ...

What Is A Democracy ...

A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"

"Well son, that's when whites work every day so we can get
all our benefits!"

"But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about that?"

"Sure they do, but that's called racism!"

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-04 19:44:34 EST
In article <804c8$4fcd4340$453ebb0b$28420@EVERESTKC.NET>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"
>
> "Well son, that's when whites work every day so we can get
> all our benefits!"
>
> "But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about that?"
>
> "Sure they do, but that's called racism!"

Gosh, you're cute when you try to be funny.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

<six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> In article <804c8$4fcd4340$453ebb0b$28420@EVERESTKC.NET>,
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"
>>
>> "Well son, that's when whites work every day so we can get
>> all our benefits!"
>>
>> "But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about that?"
>>
>> "Sure they do, but that's called racism!"
>
> Gosh, you're cute when you try to be funny.

... whereas you appear to be the run-of-the-mill dummy.
No need to thank me ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"

"Well son, that's when we work every day so the crackers can get all their
gubmint cheese!"

"But mama, don't the crackers call us names?"

"Sure they do, that's called racism!"

G=EMC^2
2012-06-05 12:20:22 EST
On Jun 4, 10:59 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"
>
> "Well son, that's when we work every day so the crackers can get all their
> gubmint cheese!"
>
> "But mama, don't the crackers call us names?"
>
> "Sure they do, that's called racism!"

Democracy was in when I gave pennies in the 30s to have the Statue of
Liberty put in NYC harbor. It was the best of times for America. It
eroded to make the Statue of Liberty cry. America became a fascist
state. Have your ID or go to jail. Make trouble for the Mafia,and get
shot in back of your head(Kennedy) Make trouble for Severn Trent,and
your dead meat. Reality is only 28% trust congress. TreBert

On 6/5/2012 12:20 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Democracy was in when I gave pennies in the 30s to have the Statue of
> Liberty put in NYC harbor. It was the best of times for America. It
> eroded to make the Statue of Liberty cry. America became a fascist
> state. Have your ID or go to jail. Make trouble for the Mafia,and get
> shot in back of your head(Kennedy) Make trouble for Severn Trent,and
> your dead meat. Reality is only 28% trust congress. TreBert

You're a whining pussy.

The Patriot
2012-06-05 12:44:53 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 4, 10:59 pm, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"
>
> "Well son, that's when we work every day so the
> crackers can get all their
> gubmint cheese!"
>
> "But mama, don't the crackers call us names?"
>
> "Sure they do, that's called racism!"

Democracy was in when I gave pennies in the 30s to have
the Statue of
Liberty put in NYC harbor. It was the best of times for
America. It
eroded to make the Statue of Liberty cry. America
became a fascist
state. Have your ID or go to jail. Make trouble for the
Mafia,and get
shot in back of your head(Kennedy) Make trouble for
Severn Trent,and
your dead meat. Reality is only 28% trust congress.
TreBert
The statue was erected in N.Y. Harbor on October 28th
1886.
If you were 10 years old at the time that would make
you about 136 years old or more likely just a damn
liar.

On 6/5/2012 12:44 PM, The Patriot wrote:

> Democracy was in when I gave pennies in the 30s to have
> the Statue of
> Liberty put in NYC harbor. It was the best of times for
> America. It
> eroded to make the Statue of Liberty cry. America
> became a fascist
> state. Have your ID or go to jail. Make trouble for the
> Mafia,and get
> shot in back of your head(Kennedy) Make trouble for
> Severn Trent,and
> your dead meat. Reality is only 28% trust congress.
> TreBert
> The statue was erected in N.Y. Harbor on October 28th
> 1886.
> If you were 10 years old at the time that would make
> you about 136 years old or more likely just a damn
> liar.

Bert doesn't intentionally lie...He's just stupid AND illiterate.
After all, he claims that he only made it through grade 5 in school.
He's also become quite beset by Alzheimer's. Now, what few brain
cells he had have been washed away from a combination of alcohol
abuse and senility.

To sum up....Bert's a mess.

Have a nice day, Bert! :-)