Research Discussion: The Irish Are Smart

The Irish Are Smart

A tourist in a bar in New Hampshire asks an Irishman sitting at the bar,
"Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
To which the Irishman replies:

"If they fell forwards they'd still be in the fukin' boat."

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-06-03 20:29:00 EST
On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 17:28:22 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> A tourist in a bar in New Hampshire asks an Irishman sitting at the
> bar, "Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
> To which the Irishman replies:
>
> "If they fell forwards they'd still be in the fukin' boat."

Ha ha! Profound genius indeed! Now, was that before or after the
Irishman got drunk?

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"He was a wise man who invented beer."

Runge 666
2012-06-04 01:07:59 EST
Why in New Hampshire and why not simply in Ireland ???

jqgktk$vnd$1@hvac.motzarella.org...

On 6/3/2012 8:29 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

>> A tourist in a bar in New Hampshire asks an Irishman sitting at the
>> bar, "Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
>> To which the Irishman replies:
>>
>> "If they fell forwards they'd still be in the fukin' boat."
>
> Ha ha! Profound genius indeed! Now, was that before or after the
> Irishman got drunk?

Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.

On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:58:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/3/2012 8:29 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:
>>

>>> A tourist in a bar in New Hampshire asks an Irishman sitting at the
>>> bar, "Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
>>> To which the Irishman replies:
>>>
>>> "If they fell forwards they'd still be in the fukin' boat."
>>
>> Ha ha! Profound genius indeed! Now, was that before or after the
>> Irishman got drunk?
>

>Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.

I could always walk a straight line after 18 cans of 375ml 5% beer.
My older brother could too.

And you are correct about the Irish.

Classic folks :)
We sometimes meet them at the backpackers here.

_____________________________________

B.U.R.P

I'm drinking black currant juice now.

http://shopping.tdsplatform.com/repository/product/Ribena%20Blackcurrant%20250ml%20Carton.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-06-04 11:01:30 EST
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:54:29 +1200
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:58:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Ha ha! Profound genius indeed! Now, was that before or after the
> >> Irishman got drunk?
> >

> >Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.
>
> I could always walk a straight line after 18 cans of 375ml 5% beer.
> My older brother could too.
>
> And you are correct about the Irish.
>
> Classic folks :)
> We sometimes meet them at the backpackers here.

Ha ha! ...with Whiskey In Their Jars?

> _____________________________________
>
> B.U.R.P
>
> I'm drinking black currant juice now.
>
> http://shopping.tdsplatform.com/repository/product/Ribena%20Blackcurrant%20250ml%20Carton.jpg

You might find this article interesting; it's about a school girl
exposing Ribena's error in marketing Vitamin C in their product:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/27/schoolsworldwide.foodanddrink

Alternate link: http://www.moourl.com/l49r1

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"If Obama advised against drinking battery acid, there'd be ten million

> On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:58:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Ha ha! Profound genius indeed! Now, was that before or after the
>>> Irishman got drunk?
>>

>>Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.
>
> I could always walk a straight line after 18 cans of 375ml 5% beer.
> My older brother could too.
>
> And you are correct about the Irish.
>
> Classic folks :)
> We sometimes meet them at the backpackers here.

Are you talking about the real backpackers ...
or the girlie-man fudge-packer kind ???

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:01:30 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
atheist goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:54:29 +1200
>Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:58:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.
>>
>> I could always walk a straight line after 18 cans of 375ml 5% beer.
>> My older brother could too.
>>
>> And you are correct about the Irish.
>>
>> Classic folks :)
>> We sometimes meet them at the backpackers here.
>
>Ha ha! ...with Whiskey In Their Jars?

Hehe, I watched a lot of documentaries about WW1 and WW2
and one amazing soldier said he used to get through the missions
with bottles of rum. And he did some amazing stuff during his years.
But he also said War was the most pathetic insane stupid crazy thing
in the Universe. And he is correct and on that level it would be.
But I do enjoy '3D perspective' and 'top down strategy' War Games.
I have a saved game for Age of Empires III
that I really want to play, but I'm so busy trying to Save the World!

>> _____________________________________
>>
>> B.U.R.P
>>
>> I'm drinking black currant juice now.
>>
>> http://shopping.tdsplatform.com/repository/product/Ribena%20Blackcurrant%20250ml%20Carton.jpg
>
>You might find this article interesting; it's about a school girl
>exposing Ribena's error in marketing Vitamin C in their product:
>
>http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/27/schoolsworldwide.foodanddrink
>
>Alternate link: http://www.moourl.com/l49r1

Thanks for that, I've seen it before on local news.

Have a Great Day!

_____________________________________

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:13:32 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:58:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.
>>
>> I could always walk a straight line after 18 cans of 375ml 5% beer.
>> My older brother could too.
>>
>> And you are correct about the Irish.
>>
>> Classic folks :)
>> We sometimes meet them at the backpackers here.
>>

>Are you talking about the real backpackers ...
>or the girlie-man fudge-packer kind ???

I'm in a good mood today.
Today you can have any answer you like.

1. "Real backpackers"
2. "Girlie-man fudge-packer"
3. "Redneck back truck packing shotguns:
4. "Roadkill in the back pack bag".
5. "Obama back peddling"
6. "Hot biker chick back rub"
7. Others.

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Xavier Onnasis
2012-06-04 19:19:42 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 6/3/2012 8:29 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
> wrote:
>>

>>> A tourist in a bar in New Hampshire asks an Irishman sitting at
>>> the bar, "Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their
>>> boats?" To which the Irishman replies:
>>>
>>> "If they fell forwards they'd still be in the fukin' boat."
>>
>> Ha ha! Profound genius indeed! Now, was that before or after the
>> Irishman got drunk?
>

> Irishers don't get 'drunk'...They get tipsy.

probably why they know so much about what happens on boats

--

XO