Research Discussion: Stocks Plunge On New Job Numbers ...

Stocks Plunge On New Job Numbers ...

Well, the Negroid lied once again (so what's new ..).
Instead of him creating 4 million new jobs, as he likes to bloviate,
the unemployment rate just inched up to 8.2%, sending shudders through Wall
Street. This equated to roughly 69,000 jobs ... a
rather long way from 4 million ... but then, Oh'Bummer always
had a hyperactive imagination ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stock-futures-plunge-dire-124345641.html

Yet, the Nigger keeps insisting that we are doing swimmingly
and that the "porkulus" worked as expected ... 8.2% ??? really ....
I guess we have to wait for "Slow" Joe Biden to return from vacation, to get
the long-winded low-down of the Negroid's misdeeds

Hagar has often told us of his military career in Alaska. But he's never
told us why it ended:

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Jun 1, 12:04 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hagar has often told us of his military career in Alaska.  But he's never
> told us why it ended:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Perhaps he was caught trying to put that one in the back of his 1950s
pickup, when it rolled away because the parking brake tether made of
cat-gut had been broken for the past decade.

On Jun 1, 12:04 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hagar has often told us of his military career in Alaska. But he's never
> told us why it ended:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Perhaps he was caught trying to put that one in the back of his 1950s
pickup, when it rolled away because the parking brake
tether made of cat-gut had been broken for the past decade.

**************************************
My obligation of active duty in the US Army was two years, as a
Draftee. That's 24 months longer than you two cowards put in.
But then, back in the day, Faggots were frowned upon and were mostly some
burly guy's bitch in prison, doing slurping duty.
You two rump rangers would have a gay old time today ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-06-01 22:57:01 EST
On Jun 1, 3:40 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 1, 12:04 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > Hagar has often told us of his military career in Alaska. But he's never
> > told us why it ended:
>
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Perhaps he was caught trying to put that one in the back of his 1950s
> pickup, when it rolled away because the parking brake
> tether made of cat-gut had been broken for the past decade.
>
>         **************************************
> My obligation of active duty in the US Army was two years, as a
> Draftee.  That's 24 months longer than you two cowards put in.
> But then, back in the day, Faggots were frowned upon and were mostly some
> burly guy's bitch in prison, doing slurping duty.
> You two rump rangers would have a gay old time today ...

Yo, Hagar -- you failed to mention that your "obligation" ended during
the physical when you were told that all of those years you spent
riding the short bus were wasted, since reading above a third grade
level was required.

Bast
2012-06-01 23:38:19 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 1, 12:04 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> Hagar has often told us of his military career in Alaska. But he's
>> never told us why it ended:
>>
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Perhaps he was caught trying to put that one in the back of his 1950s
> pickup, when it rolled away because the parking brake
> tether made of cat-gut had been broken for the past decade.
>
> **************************************
> My obligation of active duty in the US Army was two years, as a
> Draftee. That's 24 months longer than you two cowards put in.
> But then, back in the day, Faggots were frowned upon and were mostly
> some burly guy's bitch in prison, doing slurping duty.
> You two rump rangers would have a gay old time today ...

Two YEARS ?,.....as a lavatory technologist, second class ?
...You must have really learned to get those bowls and urinals sparkling
clean

Bast
2012-06-02 09:12:39 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Well, the Negroid lied once again (so what's new ..).
> Instead of him creating 4 million new jobs, as he likes to bloviate,
> the unemployment rate just inched up to 8.2%, sending shudders through
> Wall Street. This equated to roughly 69,000 jobs ... a
> rather long way from 4 million ... but then, Oh'Bummer always
> had a hyperactive imagination ...
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stock-futures-plunge-dire-124345641.html
>
> Yet, the Nigger keeps insisting that we are doing swimmingly
> and that the "porkulus" worked as expected ... 8.2% ??? really ....
> I guess we have to wait for "Slow" Joe Biden to return from vacation,
> to get the long-winded low-down of the Negroid's misdeeds

The Kenyan solution to reducing food costs
http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-student-held-us-over-alleged-cannibalism-094717504.html

And you said Obama didn't care.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Well, the Negroid lied once again (so what's new ..).
>> Instead of him creating 4 million new jobs, as he likes to bloviate,
>> the unemployment rate just inched up to 8.2%, sending shudders through
>> Wall Street. This equated to roughly 69,000 jobs ... a
>> rather long way from 4 million ... but then, Oh'Bummer always
>> had a hyperactive imagination ...
>>
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stock-futures-plunge-dire-124345641.html
>>
>> Yet, the Nigger keeps insisting that we are doing swimmingly
>> and that the "porkulus" worked as expected ... 8.2% ??? really ....
>> I guess we have to wait for "Slow" Joe Biden to return from vacation,
>> to get the long-winded low-down of the Negroid's misdeeds
>

> The Kenyan solution to reducing food costs
> http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-student-held-us-over-alleged-cannibalism-094717504.html
>
> And you said Obama didn't care.

I bet Lezzbians like yourself must be very tender and taste like ... chicken
???

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-06-02 15:36:28 EST
On Jun 2, 10:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> Well, the Negroid lied once again (so what's new ..).
> >> Instead of him creating 4 million new jobs, as he likes to bloviate,
> >> the unemployment rate just inched up to 8.2%, sending shudders through
> >> Wall Street. This equated to roughly 69,000 jobs ... a
> >> rather long way from 4 million ... but then, Oh'Bummer always
> >> had a hyperactive imagination ...
>
> >>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stock-futures-plunge-dire-124345641....
>
> >> Yet, the Nigger keeps insisting that we are doing swimmingly
> >> and that the "porkulus" worked as expected ... 8.2% ??? really ....
> >> I guess we have to wait for "Slow" Joe Biden to return from vacation,
> >> to get the long-winded low-down of the Negroid's misdeeds
>
> > The Kenyan solution to reducing food costs
> >http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-student-held-us-over-alleged-cannibalism...
>
> > And you said Obama didn't care.
>
> I bet Lezzbians like yourself must be very tender and taste like ... chicken
> ???

Hagar wouldn't know white meat if it bit him on his fat a$$

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 10:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> Well, the Negroid lied once again (so what's new ..).
> >> Instead of him creating 4 million new jobs, as he likes to bloviate,
> >> the unemployment rate just inched up to 8.2%, sending shudders through
> >> Wall Street. This equated to roughly 69,000 jobs ... a
> >> rather long way from 4 million ... but then, Oh'Bummer always
> >> had a hyperactive imagination ...
>
> >>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stock-futures-plunge-dire-124345641....
>
> >> Yet, the Nigger keeps insisting that we are doing swimmingly
> >> and that the "porkulus" worked as expected ... 8.2% ??? really ....
> >> I guess we have to wait for "Slow" Joe Biden to return from vacation,
> >> to get the long-winded low-down of the Negroid's misdeeds
>
> > The Kenyan solution to reducing food costs
> >http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-student-held-us-over-alleged-cannibalism...
>
> > And you said Obama didn't care.
>
> I bet Lezzbians like yourself must be very tender and taste like ...
> chicken
> ???

Hagar wouldn't know white meat if it bit him on his fat a$$
Hags often refers to possum as "the other white meat." And it is no doubt
the only white meat he's ever had.