Research Discussion: Will ETs Land

Will ETs Land

Tim923
2012-05-31 20:15:22 EST
Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to everyone, or just
the select few still.

On Thu, 31 May 2012 20:15:22 -0400, "Tim923" <tim.news@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to everyone, or just
>the select few still.

Not Sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Tim923" <tim.news@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to
> everyone, or just the select few still.

Only to a select few and their ilk. It'll be mostly one-toothed rednecks
(such as noTroll2012 and his clan), people who've spent too much time
sleeping on park benches (AA), Srius Venus addicts (GuthBall) and plain
dummies (BeertBrain).
The rest of humanity will be spared.
However, they let it slip through the grapevine that they
like em fat ...

On Jun 1, 7:08 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Tim923" <tim.n...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to
> > everyone, or just the select few still.
>
> Only to a select few and their ilk.  It'll be mostly one-toothed rednecks
> (such as noTroll2012 and his clan), people who've spent too much time
> sleeping on park benches (AA), Srius Venus addicts (GuthBall) and plain
> dummies (BeertBrain).
> The rest of humanity will be spared.
> However, they let it slip through the grapevine that they
> like em fat ...

Is Trump also Mormon?
As for those being Mormon is at least open minded enough to accept
that other forms of intelligent life besides us humans exist, and I
kind of like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fac2Fig1.jpg
"Detail of Joseph Smith Hypocephalus. Reference numeral 1 represents
Kolob according to Joseph Smith, Jr., who was not a trained
Egyptologist. Modern scholars interpret this as an altered figure of a
creator god."

The Mormon god looks like a giant cockroach, as being worshiped by a
couple of dogs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Abraham_Facsimile_2.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob

At least their symbolism is quite fascinating and worthy of such
Mormon ETs.

Seriously, what ETs has Romney and Donald Trump ever spoken with?

“Guth Venus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow/5629579402364691314
Go right ahead and tell us whatever you can manage to interpret,
because if you accept other mainstream media imaging obtained from
public funded science that’s of extensively photoshopped, stacked and
color/hue saturation modified images that our NASA plus the likes of
JPL and ASU gets mainstream published and even into textbooks all the
time, then interpreting this one should be quite easy.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus

On Jun 1, 7:08 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Tim923" <tim.n...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to
> > everyone, or just the select few still.
>
> Only to a select few and their ilk. It'll be mostly one-toothed rednecks
> (such as noTroll2012 and his clan), people who've spent too much time
> sleeping on park benches (AA), Srius Venus addicts (GuthBall) and plain
> dummies (BeertBrain).
> The rest of humanity will be spared.
> However, they let it slip through the grapevine that they
> like em fat ...

Is Trump also Mormon?
As for those being Mormon is at least open minded enough to accept
that other forms of intelligent life besides us humans exist, and I
kind of like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fac2Fig1.jpg
"Detail of Joseph Smith Hypocephalus. Reference numeral 1 represents
Kolob according to Joseph Smith, Jr., who was not a trained
Egyptologist. Modern scholars interpret this as an altered figure of a
creator god."

The Mormon god looks like a giant cockroach, as being worshiped by a
couple of dogs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Abraham_Facsimile_2.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob

At least their symbolism is quite fascinating and worthy of such
Mormon ETs.

Seriously, what ETs has Romney and Donald Trump ever spoken with?

\ufffdGuth Venus\ufffd 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow/5629579402364691314
Go right ahead and tell us whatever you can manage to interpret,
because if you accept other mainstream media imaging obtained from
public funded science that\ufffds of extensively photoshopped, stacked and
color/hue saturation modified images that our NASA plus the likes of
JPL and ASU gets mainstream published and even into textbooks all the
time, then interpreting this one should be quite easy.

**************************************
GuthBall, if there is one thing I am good at, it's statistics. The odds are
that life in the entire Universe is the rule, rather than the exception. It
is, in all likelihood not always found in the "goldilocks zone", nor is it
necessarily based on carbon.

Yet, to date, despite all our predictions and fancy formulas, we have
exactly ZERO, NIL, NADA proof of any extraterrestrial life forms, and the
hare-brained visions of the likes of you or Beert don't really count.

According to the Drake equation, there is also a good chance of our own
Galaxy thriving with intelligent life, which carries a lot more merit than
your puerile rantings, suppositions and misinterpretations of geological
features on the surface of Venus.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Tim923" <tim.news@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to
> everyone, or just the select few still.

Only to a select few and their ilk. It'll be mostly one-toothed rednecks
(such as noTroll2012 and his clan), people who've spent too much time
sleeping on park benches (AA), Srius Venus addicts (GuthBall) and plain
dummies (BeertBrain).
The rest of humanity will be spared.
However, they let it slip through the grapevine that they
like em fat ...
************************
After watching a number of Trailer Park Boys episodes of Youtube - the
aliens have decided to set down near Hagar's section 8 trailer park as the
spot most closely resembles what they have viewed thus far.

Andrew W
2012-06-01 20:35:53 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Tim923" <tim.news@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to
>> everyone, or just the select few still.
>>

> Only to a select few and their ilk. It'll be mostly one-toothed
> rednecks

That's only because they would go further with a "one-toothed redneck" than
with people like yourself and others here.
But, policemen and military people etc. also have encountered them, however
they don't often tell.

--
If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it
contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon

Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using
his intelligence; he is just using his memory. ~Leonardo da Vinci

On Jun 1, 8:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 1, 7:08 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Tim923" <tim.n...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Will ETs land on earth someday and reveal themselves to
> > > everyone, or just the select few still.
>
> > Only to a select few and their ilk. It'll be mostly one-toothed rednecks
> > (such as noTroll2012 and his clan), people who've spent too much time
> > sleeping on park benches (AA), Srius Venus addicts (GuthBall) and plain
> > dummies (BeertBrain).
> > The rest of humanity will be spared.
> > However, they let it slip through the grapevine that they
> > like em fat ...
>
> Is Trump also Mormon?
> As for those being Mormon is at least open minded enough to accept
> that other forms of intelligent life besides us humans exist, and I
> kind of like that.
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fac2Fig1.jpg
>  "Detail of Joseph Smith Hypocephalus. Reference numeral 1 represents
> Kolob according to Joseph Smith, Jr., who was not a trained
> Egyptologist. Modern scholars interpret this as an altered figure of a
> creator god."
>
> The Mormon god looks like a giant cockroach, as being worshiped by a
> couple of dogs.
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Abraham_Facsimile_2.png
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob
>
> At least their symbolism is quite fascinating and worthy of such
> Mormon ETs.
>
> Seriously, what ETs has Romney and Donald Trump ever spoken with?
>
> “Guth Venus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
> question:https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow...
>  Go right ahead and tell us whatever you can manage to interpret,
> because if you accept other mainstream media imaging obtained from
> public funded science that’s of extensively photoshopped, stacked and
> color/hue saturation modified images that our NASA plus the likes of
> JPL and ASU gets mainstream published and even into textbooks all the
> time, then interpreting this one should be quite easy.
>
>         **************************************
> GuthBall, if there is one thing I am good at, it's statistics.  The odds are
> that life in the entire Universe is the rule, rather than the exception.  It
> is, in all likelihood not always found in the "goldilocks zone", nor is it
> necessarily based on carbon.

So far you're going great guns. Now just don't screw it up from here
on out, and perhaps we can become friends (sort of mutually hostel
friends).

> Yet, to date, despite all our predictions and fancy formulas, we have
> exactly ZERO, NIL, NADA proof of any extraterrestrial life forms, and the
> hare-brained visions of the likes of you or Beert don't really count.
Your highly predictable redneck denial of being in denial and simply
too afraid to turnover any new rocks, is noted.

> According to the Drake equation, there is also a good chance of our own
> Galaxy thriving with intelligent life, which carries a lot more merit than
> your puerile rantings, suppositions and misinterpretations of geological
> features on the surface of Venus.

Then why don't you try to explain away those highly unusual shapes or
the unusually complex morphing of the Venus surface as supposedly
being perfectly natural, by providing at least one example collection
of similar complex terrestrial geology that would interpret exactly
the same as having been obtained from the same orbital radar camera
distance and using the same trustworthy imaging technology.

What is it about the extremely nearby planet Venus that's not
desirable nor usable by sufficiently survival motivated intelligence?

On 6/1/2012 8:35 PM, Andrew W wrote:

> But, policemen and military people etc. also have encountered them, however
> they don't often tell.

Absolutely amazing logic.

On Jun 1, 8:09 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

too afraid to turnover any new rocks, is noted.

> According to the Drake equation, there is also a good chance of our own
> Galaxy thriving with intelligent life, which carries a lot more merit than
> your puerile rantings, suppositions and misinterpretations of geological
> features on the surface of Venus.

Then why don't you try to explain away those highly unusual shapes or
the unusually complex morphing of the Venus surface as supposedly
being perfectly natural, by providing at least one example collection
of similar complex terrestrial geology that would interpret exactly
the same as having been obtained from the same orbital radar camera
distance and using the same trustworthy imaging technology.

What is it about the extremely nearby planet Venus that's not
desirable nor usable by sufficiently survival motivated intelligence?

Which part if "irrefutable physical evidence" are you having a
difficult time coming to grips with ????
Your "expert" visual sighting include Jesus, the Virgin Mary, and
statues of saints weeping blood ... so much for reliable visuals ...

As far as life on Venus ?? it could be crawling with critters.
We can confirm that once we get there. Until then, it's just one
of your wet dreams.