Research Discussion: 11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers//Count 'em >> If You D.A.R.E.

11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers//Count 'em >> If You D.A.R.E.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-31 12:08:41 EST
Bevis Peters Is Right/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

Glad You Are Back Mr. B. Peters/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

We are very happy you are back with us Mr. Peters, and hope you have
some great information to share. We also appreciate your appeal for
sympathy toward the current UFO debunkers, they need as much as they
can get. So in that vein, “we” have put together a list of some very
nice characteristics about these luckless charlatans, hopefully you
will approve. Furthermore, we have received a very positive
response from the general public, with the exception of a few rabid
shut-ins!

As more and more ex-debunkers “come out of the closet” we are
witnessing the very last vestiges of these hooligans and deceivers.
Many astronauts are coming forward with some startling revelations, as
well as other military personnel and professionals from every
scientific field . Hopefully one day, UFO debunkers, those “vandals
of science” , will climb aboard the truth train and unshackle their
chains of deception. Time waits for no one, especially UFO debunkers.

11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers:
1) They are kind to their Mothers; 2) They write easily disposable
articles in Parade Magazine; 3) They can say, “Atmospheric inversion,
swamp gas, ball lightning, and Doug and Dave” without stuttering on
television; 4) They have a great data base on satanic cults (and their
so-called relationship with thousands of cattle mutilations, world-
wide.) Do UFO debunkers belong to these cults?; 5) For every 100 UFO
sightings, they can explain away 101; 6) They are VERY fond of Venus,
and invoke it whenever possible. (Thanks to a reader for this one!!);
7) UFO Debunking keeps malcontents off the street and gives them
something to do; 8) They are kind to their Mothers (Sorry to repeat
this one. But we’ve run out of nice things to say.); 9) 10) 11)

Let it never be said again, that the honest UFO researchers NEVER have
anything nice to say about UFO debunkers. It just isn’t true. I have
just stated 10 nice things about UFO debunkers. Although I guess
those truth delinquents can debunk even that.

d*5@ix.netcom.com(Daniel G. Walimaa ) added the following:
Excellent list! And let us not forget to mention the literally
hundreds of hours of zany fun and laughs that the debunkers have
provided us all with throughout the years! These literary clowns have
thrilled and entertained the world unceasingly and unselfishly for
years now with their misinformed and illogical explanations and, well,
that’s gotta count for something, right? Sure it does, so let’s give
them all a big hand. I now honorably declare this day to be the first
annual Debunker’s Day! Hooray! :> Dan W.

h*n@california.com (Howard Olson) made these comments:
But the best thing about UFO debunkers is that they are totally
ineffectual in substantially aiding the UFO cover-up. They are clearly
their own worst enemy and the best unwitting allies that Ufology could
hope for. They make us look good! With their blatant ad hominem and
armchair dogmatism they make the strongest case possible that the
Truth IS out there !!!
Howard

"*r@bellsouth.net"@bellsouth.net (Alex P. LeClair) contributed:
I’ve known of more people to become convinced that there are aliens
behind
some of the UFO phenomenon after hearing the debunker’s “so-called”
explanations. ...They find those explanations are far more absurd
than
the extra-terrestrial hypothesis: swamp gas, mass hallucination,
shared dreams, chasing the planet Venus (Mantle case), hedge hogs
having sex (in reference to crop circles ).
+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+

D.A.R.E = debunkers are ridiculous entities.

On Thu, 31 May 2012 09:08:41 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> [...]
>hope for. They make us look good! With their blatant ad hominem and
>armchair dogmatism they make the strongest case possible that the
>Truth IS out there !!!
>Howard
>
>"saucer@bellsouth.net"@bellsouth.net (Alex P. LeClair) contributed:
>I’ve known of more people to become convinced that there are aliens
>behind
>some of the UFO phenomenon after hearing the debunker’s “so-called”
>explanations. ...They find those explanations are far more absurd
>than
>the extra-terrestrial hypothesis: swamp gas, mass hallucination,
>shared dreams, chasing the planet Venus (Mantle case), hedge hogs
>having sex (in reference to crop circles ).
>+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+
>
>D.A.R.E = debunkers are ridiculous entities.

Y.S.F.D.W.T.T.S.A.A.A =

Your Shout For Disney World Tickets Today Sir Arr Arr Artie.

+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-05-31 21:16:11 EST
On May 31, 2:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >Truth IS out there !!!
> >Howard
>
> >"sau...@bellsouth.net"@bellsouth.net (Alex P. LeClair) contributed:
> >I’ve known of more people to become convinced that there are aliens
> >behind
> >some of the UFO phenomenon after hearing the debunker’s “so-called”
> >explanations.   ...They find those explanations are far more absurd
> >than
> >the extra-terrestrial hypothesis: swamp gas, mass hallucination,
> >shared dreams, chasing the planet Venus (Mantle case), hedge hogs
> >having sex (in reference to crop circles ).
> >+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+
>
> >D.A.R.E = debunkers are ridiculous entities.
>
>       Y.S.F.D.W.T.T.S.A.A.A =
>
> Your Shout For Disney World Tickets Today Sir Arr Arr Artie.
>
> +++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+

The anti-debunker forces are moving on your unit. I strongly
recommend that you go right to your C.O. and tell him the best option
is to surrender right now. The Allies are taking prisoners to an
old Civil War camp where provisions are rather skimpy. They are doing
the best they can do under trying circumstances.

Sir A

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-06-06 11:59:07 EST
On May 31, 6:16 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> The anti-debunker forces are moving on your unit.  I strongly
> recommend that you go right to your C.O. and tell him the best option
> is to surrender right now.    The Allies are taking prisoners to an
> old Civil War camp where provisions are rather skimpy.  They are doing
> the best they can do under trying circumstances.

Nice!

Bob Casanova
2012-06-06 13:32:42 EST
On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:59:07 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On May 31, 6:16 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
><garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip to...>

>> The anti-debunker forces are moving on your unit.  I strongly
>> recommend that you go right to your C.O. and tell him the best option
>> is to surrender right now.    The Allies are taking prisoners to an
>> old Civil War camp where provisions are rather skimpy.  They are doing
>> the best they can do under trying circumstances.
>>
>> Sir A

>Nice!

Talking to yourself again, Artie/Gary? Tsk, tsk; you know
what they say about that...
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is