Research Discussion: Our Dumb-ass Negroid Strikes Again ...

Our Dumb-ass Negroid Strikes Again ...

... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens his
uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-110505006.html

... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens his
uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-110505006.html

... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
*****************
This from a retard cracker who supports Romney - the dumbfuck who can't even
spell America correctly on his smartphone app.

B*@ohyeah.com
2012-05-31 09:30:53 EST
On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:43:10 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens his
>uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-110505006.html
>
>... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...

And Obama's BIG BLACK nutsack is going to be on YOUR chin for another
FOUR years, FAGAR. Pretend you don't relish it.

<*w@ohyeah.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:43:10 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens
>>his
>>uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-110505006.html
>>
>>... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
>>

> And Obama's BIG BLACK nutsack is going to be on YOUR chin for another
> FOUR years, FAGAR. Pretend you don't relish it.

In your dreams, douche bag.

David Staup

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens
> his
> uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-110505006.html
>
> ... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
> *****************
> This from a retard cracker who supports Romney - the dumbfuck who can't
> even spell America correctly on his smartphone app.

This from the dumbfuck that thinks Romney had anything to do with the
spelling error

ignorance is one thing.....cultivated ignorance is liberal

On May 31, 9:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <bow...@ohyeah.com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:43:10 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens
> >>his
> >>uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-11050...
>
> >>... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
>
> > And Obama's BIG BLACK nutsack is going to be on YOUR chin for another
> > FOUR years, FAGAR.  Pretend you don't relish it.
>
> In your dreams, douche bag.

The only plan your ZNR/GOP has is continued tax breaks for the faith-
based rich and powerful, plus loads of industry deregulation so that
they get to do as they please and pass along all of their mistakes to
the next K12 generation that's screwed over by their greedy redneck
parents and grandparents as is.

Urban warfare should get rather interesting under your redneck ZNR/GOP
command.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus

"Hägar" wrote in message

<*w@ohyeah.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:43:10 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens
>>his
>>uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-110505006.html
>>
>>... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
>>

> And Obama's BIG BLACK nutsack is going to be on YOUR chin for another
> FOUR years, FAGAR. Pretend you don't relish it.

In your dreams, douche bag.
**********************
Forgive Hagar. He's in a state of euphoria now that a Federal Appeals Court
has struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and that his union with
Dolly might be recognized by the Federal government.

On May 31, 9:50 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <bow...@ohyeah.com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:43:10 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>... in yet another Oh'Bummer gaffe, the Moron-in-Chief once again opens
> >>his
> >>uneducated mouth and regurgitates verbal feces ...
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nazi-death-camp-gaffe-hurt-poles-pm-11050...
>
> >>... proving beyond a doubt that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
>
> > And Obama's BIG BLACK nutsack is going to be on YOUR chin for another
> > FOUR years, FAGAR. Pretend you don't relish it.
>
> In your dreams, douche bag.

The only plan your ZNR/GOP has is continued tax breaks for the faith-
based rich and powerful, plus loads of industry deregulation so that
they get to do as they please and pass along all of their mistakes to
the next K12 generation that's screwed over by their greedy redneck
parents and grandparents as is.

Urban warfare should get rather interesting under your redneck ZNR/GOP
command.

*************************************
And the rich should be getting richer ... that creates more jobs for
slobovians like yourself.

Urban warfare would be fun ... especially with all of you Liberals
doing the inverted Mussolini boogie, by dangling from the rafters
in gas local stations.
45 cal shots to your stinking hulls at close range cost extra.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-05-31 20:18:53 EST
On May 31, 3:54 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 31, 9:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > <bow...@ohyeah.com> wrote in message

> > > And Obama's BIG BLACK nutsack is going to be on YOUR chin for another
> > > FOUR years, FAGAR. Pretend you don't relish it.
>
> > In your dreams, douche bag.
>
> The only plan your ZNR/GOP has is continued tax breaks for the faith-
> based rich and powerful, plus loads of industry deregulation so that
> they get to do as they please and pass along all of their mistakes to
> the next K12 generation that's screwed over by their greedy redneck
> parents and grandparents as is.
>
> Urban warfare should get rather interesting under your redneck ZNR/GOP
> command.
>
>         *************************************
> And the rich should be getting richer ... that creates more jobs for
> slobovians like yourself.
>
> Urban warfare would be fun ... especially with all of you Liberals
> doing the inverted Mussolini boogie, by dangling from the rafters
> in gas local stations.
> 45 cal shots to your stinking hulls at close range cost extra.

Will you be able to drag your fat ass off the saggy sofa on your
trailer "front porch" in order to watch your fellow teatards get
whupped in the November elections, Hagar?

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-05-31 20:22:28 EST