Research Discussion: This One's For Harry Giligan

This One's For Harry Giligan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTz_XwJ3IUg

Mutant Girls Squad. How can you go wrong?

On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:53:05 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTz_XwJ3IUg
>
>Mutant Girls Squad. How can you go wrong?

If I was a drugged drunk scared of the Bush Administration stoned
majong addicted Yakuza with 3 fingers
I'd make stuff like that too.

Here is something much better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuF-vdiimc

Oh, God, I'm all dizzy now.
I won't be able to do UFO research
for a day or two.

P.S.
Harry says "Thank You".

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:53:05 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTz_XwJ3IUg
>>
>> Mutant Girls Squad. How can you go wrong?
>
> If I was a drugged drunk scared of the Bush Administration stoned
> majong addicted Yakuza with 3 fingers
> I'd make stuff like that too.
>
> Here is something much better...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuF-vdiimc

What was she doing? Trying out for the lesbian Olympics?

On Mon, 28 May 2012 19:07:38 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:53:05 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTz_XwJ3IUg
>>>
>>> Mutant Girls Squad. How can you go wrong?
>>
>> If I was a drugged drunk scared of the Bush Administration stoned
>> majong addicted Yakuza with 3 fingers
>> I'd make stuff like that too.
>>
>> Here is something much better...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuF-vdiimc
>

>What was she doing? Trying out for the lesbian Olympics?

Harry says he is too busy to reply now.

________________________

LOL

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>>> If I was a drugged drunk scared of the Bush Administration stoned
>>> majong addicted Yakuza with 3 fingers
>>> I'd make stuff like that too.
>>>
>>> Here is something much better...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuF-vdiimc
>>

>> What was she doing? Trying out for the lesbian Olympics?
>
> Harry says he is too busy to reply now.

Tell him to knock it off before he goes blind.

On Tue, 29 May 2012 09:04:45 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What was she doing? Trying out for the lesbian Olympics?
>>
>> Harry says he is too busy to reply now.
>

>Tell him to knock it off before he goes blind.

We are already in the Dark.
2:43am just woke up from a nap,
but there is no light blub in this room.
No NewsGroups updates, sorry in the Dark.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/palpatine.jpg