Research Discussion: Did The "White" Races Come From Mars?

Did The "White" Races Come From Mars?

Anita Darling
2012-05-26 16:20:57 EST
note these are only the opinions of myself after an extensive evaluation
of this planet and the limted resources given me....

Did the white race come from Mars?

1. Ancient text of both India and Hebrew state that there was a war in
which Satan/Sthanu lost and was damned to Earth. He wasn't alone, he was
accompanied by one third of heaven's populace. Stay with me it ain't all
bad.

2. Arabs often refer to us as the "great satan".
Egypt and other Arabic lands were and are today third world countries.
Modernization has skipped them to say the least. But there was a period
in their history where they were seemingly technologically advanced.
That had to be the period where Satan was flung down to this planet.
The Sphinx was initially painted red like Mars reflects. El kahir is
the arab noun for Mars. The structure is a grave stone, the most
elaborate on Earth and attest to there having been a great warlord
buried there. Might he have been Martian? Might Satan have been simply
a rogue Martian?

3. Whites only have a circadian rythm in tuned to the rotational period
of Mars rather than the Earth.

4. The white races despite having no written history on this planet
dating back beyond 3000bc like other races, has managed to conquer every
race and land on the planet in a mere 5 thousand years. That spells
Martian invasion and ingenuity not displayed by others.

5. The Martian world was devastated by the explosion of another planet
resting between her and jupiter. The red surface lost its atmosphere we
are told. And it was rumored that they would have had to find another
world had the war not taken toll on them being that they'd depleted
their natural resources. Might that be the reason we utilized every
nations resource first before harnesting our own today?

These are just things I've observed and not meant to offend, but things
add up. One thing is for sure, man is not from this world being that
the elements are totally against him. If he's ever going to find
himself and his origin it better be something other than evolution and
creation.

http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling B

On Sat, 26 May 2012 16:20:57 -0400, AnitaCotillier@webtv.net (Anita
Darling) wrote:

>Did the white race come from Mars?

>2. Arabs often refer to us as the "great satan".

>3. Whites only have a circadian rythm in tuned to the rotational period
>of Mars rather than the Earth.

>4. The white races despite having no written history

Advanced DNA Scientists in several countries have proved that we all
once had pygmy African type bodies.

A beautiful female blond hair blue eyed documentary narrator
was shown her great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great X great great grandfather...

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.5509239.4703/flat,450x300,075,f.jpg

And the blue eyes came later from a strange defect in one person,
and eventually spread.

And there may be some ET intervention too,
from several species studying our DNA evolution
over the past 500,000 years, etc.

___________________________________

"Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"

___________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Advanced DNA Scientists in several countries have proved that we all
> once had pygmy African type bodies.
>
> A beautiful female blond hair blue eyed documentary narrator
> And the blue eyes came later from a strange defect in one person,
> and eventually spread.

So, what say, Gilligan? Would you bang Anita?

On Sun, 27 May 2012 10:17:32 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Advanced DNA Scientists in several countries have proved that we all
>> once had pygmy African type bodies.
>>
>> A beautiful female blond hair blue eyed documentary narrator
>> And the blue eyes came later from a strange defect in one person,
>> and eventually spread.
>
>So, what say, Gilligan? Would you b*ng Anita?

They were documentaries
on standard Television,
not YouTube koOk stuff.

As for having a "bong with Anita?"

http://newspaper.li/static/67f7f9d5d9bac18d81ca11e8774e2923.jpg

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/ice-skating-bong.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5291/5538989716_5a0f75ba23_z.jpg

I'm too busy supporting Stephen Bassett
and Trillions of other good people.

Thanks anyway, go for it Mr HVAC.
I will put in a good word for a...
http://www.sikhmuseum.com/buckam/popups/VictoryMedal1.jpg

______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> So, what say, Gilligan? Would you bang Anita?
>
> They were documentaries
> on standard Television,
> not YouTube koOk stuff.

You didn't answer the question. Do you think it was inappropriate?

> Thanks anyway, go for it Mr HVAC.

Anita obviously has FAR too many hang-ups to deal with the likes of ME.

YOU seem to have many sexual insecurities as well, Harry.
I feel that it YOU that should be hitting Anita.

On Sun, 27 May 2012 14:11:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So, what say, Gilligan? Would you bang Anita?
>>
>> They were documentaries
>> on standard Television,
>> not YouTube koOk stuff.
>

>You didn't answer the question. Do you think it was inappropriate?

Anita seems like a real person from her homepage and Usenet posts,
and I'm not here to be rude or sexual about her.
Anita actually posts nice things to think about.
Sure some of it is koOky, my posts are koOky and funny and strange and
weird and new and lovely and worrisome and futuristic, etc.
Just like LOST IN SPACE !!!
http://nozama.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ed05fc288330120a7c0415c970b-350wi

>> Thanks anyway, go for it Mr HVAC.
>
>Anita obviously has FAR too many hang-ups to deal with the likes of ME.

She is not into old swearing crude debunker soldiers?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3444/3213628027_4ddf1febdb.jpg

>YOU seem to have many sexual insecurities as well, Harry.
>I feel that it YOU that should be hitting Anita.

Poor old "Harry"
I will put in a good word for him too.
A pay rise would help him also.
http://disneycharacterspictures.com/scrooge.jpg

______________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTytdRYRAs

_____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> You didn't answer the question. Do you think it was inappropriate?
>
> Anita seems like a real person from her homepage and Usenet posts,
> and I'm not here to be rude or sexual about her.

I only reflect that which I receive.

> Anita actually posts nice things to think about.
> Sure some of it is koOky

Some? Please re-post ANYTHING she has ever said that isn't kooky.

> my posts are koOky and funny

1 outta 2 ain't bad, right?

>> Anita obviously has FAR too many hang-ups to deal with the likes of ME.
>> YOU seem to have many sexual insecurities as well, Harry.
>> I feel that it YOU that should be hitting Anita.
>
> Poor old "Harry"
> I will put in a good word for him too.
> A pay rise would help him also.

Ya.... That's what i mean.

On Sun, 27 May 2012 15:25:17 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You didn't answer the question. Do you think it was inappropriate?
>>
>> Anita seems like a real person from her homepage and Usenet posts,
>> and I'm not here to be rude or sexual about her.
>

>I only reflect that which I receive.

You are a Hero in our town.
UseNet NewsGroups would be an empty distant lost void far far away in
an anti-matter galaxy without you Sir !

>> Anita actually posts nice things to think about.
>> Sure some of it is koOky
>
>Some? Please re-post ANYTHING she has ever said that isn't kooky.
>

>> my posts are koOky and funny
>
>1 outta 2 ain't bad, right?

Space and Galaxies are KoOky.

>>> Anita obviously has FAR too many hang-ups to deal with the likes of ME.
>>> YOU seem to have many sexual insecurities as well, Harry.
>>> I feel that it YOU that should be hitting Anita.
>>
>> Poor old "Harry"
>> I will put in a good word for him too.
>> A pay rise would help him also.
>

>Ya.... That's what i mean.

I don't need much money.
Just enough for a NSARO3527A1 Mobile Command Center Small Motor Home
with Sat Links, Alien Newsgroups, CB Radio, Internet, Mars
Communications, Galaxies, etc, with UFOs ET Aliens Extraterrestrials
Reports on the Sir Arthur CB Radio UFO Proof PROOVED(tm) Short Wide
Medium Long Band Waves Beaming-Out Show 24/7

______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> I only reflect that which I receive.
>
> You are a Hero in our town.

Warrior/Heroes like me have no need for titles.

> UseNet NewsGroups would be an empty distant lost void far far away in
> an anti-matter galaxy without you Sir !

I know, right?