Research Discussion: Art Bell Coast To Coast Am Radio

Art Bell Coast To Coast Am Radio

Art Bell Coast to Coast Am Radio ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613856/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613398/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613568/in/photostream/lightbox/

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD

> Art Bell Coast to Coast Am Radio ...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613856/in/photostream/lightbox/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613398/in/photostream/lightbox/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613568/in/photostream/lightbox/

I wish I had a full screen or larger copy of that poster
with all those galaxies. Very interesting.
4HEAD

On Fri, 25 May 2012 18:50:02 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> Art Bell Coast to Coast Am Radio ...
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613856/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613398/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613568/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>

>I wish I had a full screen or larger copy of that poster
>with all those galaxies. Very interesting.

I will upload the fullscreen version, BRB in 5 minutes.

_____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 26 May 2012 12:34:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 May 2012 18:50:02 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/24/2012 10:59 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> Art Bell Coast to Coast Am Radio ...
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613856/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613398/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613568/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>>

>>I wish I had a full screen or larger copy of that poster
>>with all those galaxies. Very interesting.
>
>I will upload the fullscreen version, BRB in 5 minutes.

It's in the new thread called ...
"Stars and Galaxies Desktop // Beautiful !!!"

Enjoy.

____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD
> On Fri, 25 May 2012 18:50:02 -0500, 4HEAD<user@localhost.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/24/2012 10:59 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> Art Bell Coast to Coast Am Radio ...
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613856/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613398/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/7265613568/in/photostream/lightbox/
>>>

>> I wish I had a full screen or larger copy of that poster
>> with all those galaxies. Very interesting.
>
> I will upload the fullscreen version, BRB in 5 minutes.
>

> _____________________________________
> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

> ___

Those are all good, but I told you wrong. This is the one I wish
was in a much larger size and resolution. The largest here is 400x444.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/5875194700/sizes/m/in/photostream/

4HEAD

On Fri, 25 May 2012 21:30:51 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> On Fri, 25 May 2012 18:50:02 -0500, 4HEAD<user@localhost.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> I wish I had a full screen or larger copy of that poster
>>> with all those galaxies. Very interesting.
>>
>> I will upload the fullscreen version, BRB in 5 minutes.
>>

>Those are all good, but I told you wrong. This is the one I wish
>was in a much larger size and resolution. The largest here is 400x444.
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/5875194700/sizes/m/in/photostream/

There is a bigger one of that.
I will have it on a back-up drive at another friend's house.

I will check Google first.

BRB in 5 mins.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 26 May 2012 14:37:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 May 2012 21:30:51 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/25/2012 7:34 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> I will upload the fullscreen version, BRB in 5 minutes.
>>>

>>Those are all good, but I told you wrong. This is the one I wish
>>was in a much larger size and resolution. The largest here is 400x444.
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/5875194700/sizes/m/in/photostream/
>>

>There is a bigger one of that.
>I will have it on a back-up drive at another friend's house.
>
>I will check Google first.
>
>BRB in 5 mins.

Galaxies !!!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/many%20galaxies/ponkochan1230/Oct2007/85bd64dd.jpg

ooops, this one...

http://astrojan.ini.hu/

and ...

http://160.114.99.91/astrojan/ngc1b.jpg

and...

http://www.biochem.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/Ngc1.jpg

and...

http://bioch.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/nebula1.jpg

Lot's of big pics here...

http://files.ashtelstudios.com/ashtel-india/nebulae-galaxies&page=4

And from the links at the end of the page there.

___________________________________

Thanks to Google advanced search options, etc.

___________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 26 May 2012 15:09:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 May 2012 14:37:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 25 May 2012 21:30:51 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>Those are all good, but I told you wrong. This is the one I wish
>>>was in a much larger size and resolution. The largest here is 400x444.
>>>
>>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliens_ufo_proof_evidence/5875194700/sizes/m/in/photostream/
>>>

>>There is a bigger one of that.
>>I will have it on a back-up drive at another friend's house.
>>
>>I will check Google first.
>>
>>BRB in 5 mins.
>
>Galaxies !!!
>
>http://media.photobucket.com/image/many%20galaxies/ponkochan1230/Oct2007/85bd64dd.jpg
>

>ooops, this one...
>
>http://astrojan.ini.hu/

Down the bottom of each pic on the left
is a link to a bigger full-screen version of the image.

_______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD

> http://media.photobucket.com/image/many%20galaxies/ponkochan1230/Oct2007/85bd64dd.jpg
>

> ooops, this one...
>
> http://astrojan.ini.hu/
>
> and ...
>
> http://160.114.99.91/astrojan/ngc1b.jpg
>
> and...
>
> http://www.biochem.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/Ngc1.jpg
>
> and...
>
> http://bioch.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/nebula1.jpg
>

> Lot's of big pics here...
>
> http://files.ashtelstudios.com/ashtel-india/nebulae-galaxies&page=4
>
> And from the links at the end of the page there.
>

> ___________________________________
>
> Thanks to Google advanced search options, etc.
>
> ___________________________________
>
> ___

Yes, this one:
http://160.114.99.91/astrojan/ngc1b.jpg
Thanks!
Forehead

On Sat, 26 May 2012 03:05:45 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> http://media.photobucket.com/image/many%20galaxies/ponkochan1230/Oct2007/85bd64dd.jpg
>>

>> ooops, this one...
>>
>> http://astrojan.ini.hu/
>>
>> and ...
>>
>> http://160.114.99.91/astrojan/ngc1b.jpg
>>
>> and...
>>
>> http://www.biochem.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/Ngc1.jpg
>>
>> and...
>>
>> http://bioch.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/nebula1.jpg
>>

>> Lot's of big pics here...
>>
>> http://files.ashtelstudios.com/ashtel-india/nebulae-galaxies&page=4
>>
>> And from the links at the end of the page there.
>>

>> ___________________________________
>>
>> Thanks to Google advanced search options, etc.
>>
>> ___________________________________
>>
>> ___
>>
>Yes, this one:
>http://160.114.99.91/astrojan/ngc1b.jpg