Research Discussion: The Sorcerer's Apprentice Movie

The Sorcerer's Apprentice Movie

I just watched
"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" Movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963966/

Very good movie if you want some
entertainment with Nicolas Cage and magic spells.

Some ETs will be doing that stuff.
I've heard of close encouter cases
where some species of ETs with their mind
can paralyze people.

Let's think Mr HVAC, we have to learn magic spells, we have to learn
to talk to ghosts... ............. LOL

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> I just watched
> "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" Movie...
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963966/
>
> Very good movie if you want some
> entertainment with Nicolas Cage and magic spells.

That movie blew chunks. Check out 'The Vampire's Assistant'.
AKA Circe De Freake.....I love Mr. Tiny.

On Sun, 20 May 2012 17:05:02 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/20/2012 3:24 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I just watched
>> "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" Movie...
>>
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963966/
>>
>> Very good movie if you want some
>> entertainment with Nicolas Cage and magic spells.
>

>That movie blew chunks. Check out 'The Vampire's Assistant'.
>AKA Circe De Freake.....I love Mr. Tiny.

Last night I was listening to other spooky stuff...
Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 12-09-99 - J. Reed - R. Raith - The
Captured Alien [classic].mp3

Funny when you think Secret NASA OPs might have
$500,000,000 tech to shoot down a craft and it's occu(alien)pants
and yet Dr Reed's dog did it all with one bite on the wrist.

http://www.myfunnyanimals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/funny-dog-sign.jpg

coo cooo i Love it!
i Love it!

As for Good Movies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsAU3iH6Sk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xhIkSo-94

_________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7NpRVJwns

On Mon, 21 May 2012 12:41:08 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That movie blew chunks. Check out 'The Vampire's Assistant'.
>>> AKA Circe De Freake.....I love Mr. Tiny.
>>
>> Last night I was listening to other spooky stuff...
>> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 12-09-99 - J. Reed - R. Raith - The
>> Captured Alien [classic].mp3
>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7NpRVJwns

SpoOkier...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk

And it made money for camo gear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8CNa_viKg0

"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
> of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
> their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."

Sounds like something that retarded Guth would say....

On Tue, 22 May 2012 07:09:14 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
>> of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
>> their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."
>

>Sounds like something that Guth would say.

And...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKSLfmMAQY