Research Discussion: You Want 75 Mpg On The Highway ....

You Want 75 Mpg On The Highway ....

.... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.

Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk

Want a 75 mpg car ????
Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
come November.
Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Palsing
2012-05-19 00:51:49 EST
On May 18, 6:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> Want a 75 mpg car ????
> Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> come November.
> Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

That would more correctly be 78.5 miles per Imperial gallon, only 65.2
miles per US gallon... still good mileage.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1862949/pg1

Read comment #4 here...

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2012/05/vw-passat-785-mpg-in-uk.html

... very interesting.

On May 18, 6:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> Want a 75 mpg car ????
> Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> come November.
> Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.

Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On May 18, 6:15 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> Want a 75 mpg car ????
> Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> come November.
> Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.

Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?

*************************************
Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....

On May 19, 7:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 18, 6:15 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> > the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> > Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> > Want a 75 mpg car ????
> > Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> > come November.
> > Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
> actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
> greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.
>
> Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?
>
>         *************************************
> Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
> empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....

Why are single digit IQ's of ZNR rednecks so deathly afraid of what
the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer?

There’s always the off-world exploitation prospects of digging into
our moon, or just taking whatever nature spits up from within Venus
that can’t be all that worthless.

Thumbnail images, including mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html
Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
“Guth Venus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bradguth/BradGuth#5630418595926178146
https://picasaweb.google.com/bradguth/BradGuth#5629579402364691314
Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On May 19, 7:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 18, 6:15 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> > the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> > Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> > Want a 75 mpg car ????
> > Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> > come November.
> > Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
> actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
> greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.
>
> Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?
>
> *************************************
> Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
> empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....

Why are single digit IQ's of ZNR rednecks so deathly afraid of what
the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer?

*** Roughly 30 million miles does not fall into the "extremely
nearby" category, you imbecilic oaf. The Moon perhaps ...

There\ufffds always the off-world exploitation prospects of digging into
our moon, or just taking whatever nature spits up from within Venus
that can\ufffdt be all that worthless.

*** Most of us fantasize about naked beauties ... you have wet dreams over
Venus. Methinks you should visit a house of ill
repute, ASAP, to get your pipes cleaned before you explode
and get your head screwed on right by one of their master "screwers" ...

On May 21, 6:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 19, 7:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 18, 6:15 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> > > the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> > > Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> > > Want a 75 mpg car ????
> > > Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> > > come November.
> > > Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> > Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
> > actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
> > greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.
>
> > Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?
>
> > *************************************
> > Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
> > empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....
>
> Why are single digit IQ's of ZNR rednecks so deathly afraid of what
> the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer?
>
> *** Roughly 30 million miles does not fall into the "extremely
> nearby" category, you imbecilic oaf.  The Moon perhaps ...
>
> There s always the off-world exploitation prospects of digging into
> our moon, or just taking whatever nature spits up from within Venus
> that can t be all that worthless.
>
> *** Most of us fantasize about naked beauties ... you have wet dreams over
> Venus.  Methinks you should visit a house of ill
> repute, ASAP, to get your pipes cleaned before you explode
> and get your head screwed on right by one of their master "screwers" ...

Your redneck approved FUD is noted.

Venus gets to within 110 LD every 19 months. Obviously since we still
can not manage to safely get ourselves to/from our moon, means that
anything of an off-world resource is insurmountable to a redneck ZNR
Oligarch like yourself.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 21, 6:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 19, 7:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 18, 6:15 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> > > the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> > > Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> > > Want a 75 mpg car ????
> > > Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> > > come November.
> > > Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> > Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
> > actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
> > greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.
>
> > Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?
>
> > *************************************
> > Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
> > empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....
>
> Why are single digit IQ's of ZNR rednecks so deathly afraid of what
> the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer?
>
> *** Roughly 30 million miles does not fall into the "extremely
> nearby" category, you imbecilic oaf. The Moon perhaps ...
>
> There s always the off-world exploitation prospects of digging into
> our moon, or just taking whatever nature spits up from within Venus
> that can t be all that worthless.
>
> *** Most of us fantasize about naked beauties ... you have wet dreams over
> Venus. Methinks you should visit a house of ill
> repute, ASAP, to get your pipes cleaned before you explode
> and get your head screwed on right by one of their master "screwers" ...

Your redneck approved FUD is noted.

Venus gets to within 110 LD every 19 months. Obviously since we still
can not manage to safely get ourselves to/from our moon, means that
anything of an off-world resource is insurmountable to a redneck ZNR
Oligarch like yourself.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Hags could easily get to the moon utilizing his flatulence based
light-a-fart propulsion system.

On May 21, 6:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 19, 7:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 18, 6:15 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > .... we've already got it ... made right here in the USofA ... it is
> > > the Federal Government that won't allow them to be sold here.
>
> > > Click here: VW Passat 78.5 MPG in the Uk
>
> > > Want a 75 mpg car ????
> > > Get rid of the Negroid and his collection of book-smart 'tards,
> > > come November.
> > > Remember ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> > Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
> > actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
> > greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.
>
> > Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?
>
> > *************************************
> > Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
> > empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....
>
> Why are single digit IQ's of ZNR rednecks so deathly afraid of what
> the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer?
>
> *** Roughly 30 million miles does not fall into the "extremely
> nearby" category, you imbecilic oaf. The Moon perhaps ...
>
> There s always the off-world exploitation prospects of digging into
> our moon, or just taking whatever nature spits up from within Venus
> that can t be all that worthless.
>
> *** Most of us fantasize about naked beauties ... you have wet dreams over
> Venus. Methinks you should visit a house of ill
> repute, ASAP, to get your pipes cleaned before you explode
> and get your head screwed on right by one of their master "screwers" ...

Your redneck approved FUD is noted.

Venus gets to within 110 LD every 19 months. Obviously since we still
can not manage to safely get ourselves to/from our moon, means that
anything of an off-world resource is insurmountable to a redneck ZNR
Oligarch like yourself.

*** ZNR Oligarch ???? I don't think you even know the correct meaning of the
word, you imbecile.
But, if I were one, your ass would have been fried a long time ago, along
with a goodly number other useless undesirable leeches from these NGs..

On May 21, 12:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 21, 6:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 19, 7:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Except those extremely good mpg little clown-cars (crunchmobiles) were
> > > actually available and systematically blocked by the GOP and their
> > > greedy UAW years before president BHO took office.
>
> > > Why not a hydrogen economy, and perhaps some HTP and coal synfuel?
>
> > > *************************************
> > > Just to think this verbal lunacy comes from the brain of the same
> > > empty-headed loon who wants to mine Venus ....
>
> > Why are single digit IQ's of ZNR rednecks so deathly afraid of what
> > the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer?
>
> > *** Roughly 30 million miles does not fall into the "extremely
> > nearby" category, you imbecilic oaf. The Moon perhaps ...
>
> > There s always the off-world exploitation prospects of digging into
> > our moon, or just taking whatever nature spits up from within Venus
> > that can t be all that worthless.
>
> > *** Most of us fantasize about naked beauties ... you have wet dreams over
> > Venus. Methinks you should visit a house of ill
> > repute, ASAP, to get your pipes cleaned before you explode
> > and get your head screwed on right by one of their master "screwers" ...
>
> Your redneck approved FUD is noted.
>
> Venus gets to within 110 LD every 19 months.  Obviously since we still
> can not manage to safely get ourselves to/from our moon, means that
> anything of an off-world resource is insurmountable to a redneck ZNR
> Oligarch like yourself.
>
> *** ZNR Oligarch ???? I don't think you even know the correct meaning of the
> word, you imbecile.
> But, if I were one, your ass would have been fried a long time ago, along
> with a goodly number other useless undesirable leeches from these NGs..

Playing dumb is FUD-master-101.

You already know what a ZNR is, and that of and Oligarch shouldn't be
all that different to that of an all American redneck and pretend-
Atheists like yourself.

Politically fence jumping and false flagging is obviously another
skill that you're very good at. All spooks, moles and double agents
(aka MIB) are trained to act/react exactly like yourself.

The fact is, political types and their brown-nosed minions like
yourself and the likes of your greedy UAW types just can't be trusted
to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth any more so than a
freelance mercenary.

However, getting back to that 75 mpg (imperial) that's realistically
not going to deliver better than 60 mpg (US) under near ideal
conditions, and with extra passengers, hilly terrain and weather
extremes might only average at best 50 mpg, could be imported along
with the extra penalty fees that would add at least another $5K to
it's already spendy price tag (+ extra sales tax + extra financing
could easily amount to having to pay $10K more by the time you
actually own it, and by then it's time to get fully replaced because
redneck Americans dealerships that you highly approve of consistently
extort anyone in need of servicing or repairs, so that it gets cheaper
to replace than to maintain once past its initial warranty that seldom
exceeds 100,000 miles or is so badly prorated that you're screwed no
matters what falls apart or excessively wears out from normal use).