Research Discussion: I Am Just A NASA Fan.

I Am Just A NASA Fan.

I am just a NASA fan.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Andrew W
> I am just a NASA fan.
> ___

You are a 'Never A Straight Answer' fan?

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

> ___

On Fri, 18 May 2012 17:49:13 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> I am just a NASA fan.
>> ___
>
>You are a 'Never A Straight Answer' fan?

I studied so much,
I care for everyone at NASA.

Some people in top places
had to keep quiet.

I also Understabd many sides to the story.

I Love NASA.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Fri, 18 May 2012 20:48:11 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 May 2012 17:49:13 +1000, "Andrew W"
><remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> I am just a NASA fan.
>>> ___
>>
>>You are a 'Never A Straight Answer' fan?
>
>I studied so much,
>I care for everyone at NASA.
>
>Some people in top places
>had to keep quiet.
>
>I also Understabd many sides to the story.
>
>I Love NASA.

They let us have Galaxies...

We must be Loving and Nice and Intelligent and Special and Wonderful.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Uncle Steve
2012-05-18 05:59:26 EST
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 08:48:11PM +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2012 17:49:13 +1000, "Andrew W"
> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> >> I am just a NASA fan.
> >> ___
> >
> >You are a 'Never A Straight Answer' fan?
>
> I studied so much,
> I care for everyone at NASA.
>
> Some people in top places
> had to keep quiet.
>
> I also Understabd many sides to the story.
>
> I Love NASA.

NASA is only so useful. Give a thought to private space enterprise.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
"Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and
car keys to teenaged boys" - P. J. O'Rourke

On Fri, 18 May 2012 05:59:26 -0400, Uncle Steve <stevet810@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 08:48:11PM +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 May 2012 17:49:13 +1000, "Andrew W"
>> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> >You are a 'Never A Straight Answer' fan?
>>
>> I studied so much,
>> I care for everyone at NASA.
>>
>> Some people in top places
>> had to keep quiet.
>>
>> I also Understabd many sides to the story.
>>
>> I Love NASA.
>
>NASA is only so useful. Give a thought to private space enterprise.
>

>Regards,
>
>Uncle Steve

yeah man I like that yeahhh yeeees ooooh yer yar yes.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Fri, 18 May 2012 22:04:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 May 2012 05:59:26 -0400, Uncle Steve <stevet810@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 08:48:11PM +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> I studied so much,
>>> I care for everyone at NASA.
>>>
>>> Some people in top places
>>> had to keep quiet.
>>>
>>> I also Understabd many sides to the story.
>>>
>>> I Love NASA.
>>
>>NASA is only so useful. Give a thought to private space enterprise.
>>

>>Regards,
>>
>>Uncle Steve
>
>yeah man I like that yeahhh yeeees ooooh yer yar yes.

soon

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

G=EMC^2
2012-05-19 16:08:32 EST
On May 18, 5:59 am, Uncle Steve <stevet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 08:48:11PM +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > On Fri, 18 May 2012 17:49:13 +1000, "Andrew W"
> > <remove_ajwer...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> > >You are a 'Never A Straight Answer' fan?
>
> > I studied so much,
> > I care for everyone at NASA.
>
> > Some people in top places
> > had to keep quiet.
>
> > I also Understabd many sides to the story.
>
> > I Love NASA.
>
> NASA is only so useful.  Give a thought to private space enterprise.
>
> Regards,
>
> Uncle Steve
>
> --
> "Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and
> car keys to teenaged boys" - P. J. O'Rourke

Nixon and Annenberg took over NASA and scraped the Saturn V They
gave us the first of GOP Mafia stealing big bucks. Once they new they
could get away with $25,000,000 for each of the shuttles 5 toilets
they new they could cook the books for 2 billion each of the 42 years
the shuttles went round and round 200 miles up. Now that Bush &
Cheney gave 10 trillion away,and we owe red China 1.3 trillion we have
no man space program. The tax payers(middle class) are seeing
stars. TreBert

On Sat, 19 May 2012 13:08:32 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 18, 5:59 am, Uncle Steve <stevet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 08:48:11PM +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>> > I studied so much,
>> > I care for everyone at NASA.
>>
>> > Some people in top places
>> > had to keep quiet.
>>
>> > I also Understabd many sides to the story.
>>
>> > I Love NASA.
>>
>> NASA is only so useful.  Give a thought to private space enterprise.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Uncle Steve
>>
>> --
>> "Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and
>> car keys to teenaged boys" - P. J. O'Rourke
>
>Nixon and Annenberg took over NASA and scraped the Saturn V They
>gave us the first of GOP Mafia stealing big bucks. Once they new they
>could get away with $25,000,000 for each of the shuttles 5 toilets
>they new they could cook the books for 2 billion each of the 42 years
>the shuttles went round and round 200 miles up. Now that Bush &
>Cheney gave 10 trillion away,and we owe red China 1.3 trillion we have
>no man space program. The tax payers(middle class) are seeing
>stars. TreBert

Relax, we can make some happy movies about it all...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars#Box_office_performance

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace = $1,026,288,951

People love happy movies.
People don't like my ET UFO research.
Most everyone in my UFO chat rooms suffers from depression
after studying everything at my UFO site...

http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com/#proof

Gee Wizz in America they could all sue me.
And then I would end up...

http://www.jokeonlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/funny_homeless_signs_1.jpg

A homeless Jedi !

____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

G=EMC^2
2012-05-22 14:08:02 EST
On May 20, 12:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2012 13:08:32 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
>

> <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> NASA is only so useful.  Give a thought to private space enterprise.
>
> >> Regards,
>
> >> Uncle Steve
>
> >> --
> >> "Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and
> >> car keys to teenaged boys" - P. J. O'Rourke
>
> >Nixon and Annenberg took over NASA and scraped the Saturn V   They
> >gave us the first of GOP Mafia stealing big bucks. Once they new they
> >could get away with $25,000,000 for each of the shuttles 5 toilets
> >they new they could cook the books for 2 billion each of the 42 years
> >the shuttles went round and round 200 miles up.  Now that Bush &
> >Cheney gave 10 trillion away,and we owe red China 1.3 trillion we have
> >no man space program.  The tax payers(middle class) are seeing
> >stars.   TreBert
>
> Relax, we can make some happy movies about it all...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars#Box_office_performance
>
> Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace = $1,026,288,951
>
> People love happy movies.
> People don't like my ET UFO research.
> Most everyone in my UFO chat rooms suffers from depression
> after studying everything at my UFO site...
>
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com/#proof
>
> Gee Wizz in America they could all sue me.
> And then I would end up...
>
> http://www.jokeonlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/funny_homeless_...
>
> A homeless Jedi !
>
> ____________________________________
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Reality is the Godfather will kill any movie that puts NASA,Severn
Trent,Progress Energy,Tang,Swift foods,and even the word "MAFIA" used
negatively Not in movies,Not in the press,Not in congress,or the
white house. The Godfather is the Power and the Glory. You will pray
to him for your monthly food stamps.You will kiss his feet for good
pot. You will die in the Afghan war to save his poppies. TreBert