Research Discussion: Oops!

Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an
8" penis....I went to the same doctor to get 2" removed.

-----------------------

MIAMI -

A medical malpractice lawsuit is playing out in a Miami courtroom after
a man had elective surgery to help keep the spark alive in his marriage,
but then said things went very wrong.

Enrique Milla attended Wednesday's proceedings via Skype from Peru,
where he and his wife now live.

"This has been devastating, painful and embarrassing," said Milla's
attorney, Spencer Aronfeld.

Milla's most private and personal horror, with photographs, played out
in a public courtroom as he blamed he anesthesiologist for decisions
that led to an infection and eventual amputation after his elective
surgery for a penile implant.

"He failed to evaluate properly the risks of this procedure for this
patient," Aronfeld said.

Milla, a diabetic, contended that anesthesiologist Dr. Laurentiu Boeru
signed off on the surgery, though his vital signs suggested high risk
that morning in August 2007 at Coral Gables Hospital, putting profit
over patient safety.

But the post-operation infection that consumed Milla's privates and led
to the amputation occurred more than a week later.

"Post-operative period is about anywhere between six to 24 hours after
surgery. It does not include either days or months," Boeru said.

"This is an infection that occurred in this gentleman because he didn't
do what he was supposed to do post-operatively nine days after the
surgery," said Jay Chimpoulis, Boeru's attorney.

Chimpoulis suggested that Milla ignored post-op instructions to avoid
sex or did some other action that might have caused a fecal infection.

"There are any number of ways he could've gotten that. None of them had
anything to do with this guy," Chimpoulis said.

There are tens of millions of dollars at stake. The jury will eventually
be asked whether the doctor acted reasonably.

> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an
> 8" penis....I went to the same doctor to get 2" removed.

You're dating yourself, HVAC:
Harry Reems said that to Linda Lovelace, in Deep Throat, c.a. 1972 ...

Tirebiter
2012-05-17 09:56:31 EST
On May 17, 9:32 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an
> 8" penis....I went to the same doctor to get 2" removed.
>
> -----------------------
>
> MIAMI -
>
> A medical malpractice lawsuit is playing out in a Miami courtroom after
> a man had elective surgery to help keep the spark alive in his marriage,
> but then said things went very wrong.
>
> Enrique Milla attended Wednesday's proceedings via Skype from Peru,
> where he and his wife now live.
>
> "This has been devastating, painful and embarrassing," said Milla's
> attorney, Spencer Aronfeld.
>
> Milla's most private and personal horror, with photographs, played out
> in a public courtroom as he blamed he anesthesiologist for decisions
> that led to an infection and eventual amputation after his elective
> surgery for a penile implant.
>
> "He failed to evaluate properly the risks of this procedure for this
> patient," Aronfeld said.
>
> Milla, a diabetic, contended that anesthesiologist Dr. Laurentiu Boeru
> signed off on the surgery, though his vital signs suggested high risk
> that morning in August 2007 at Coral Gables Hospital, putting profit
> over patient safety.
>
> But the post-operation infection that consumed Milla's privates and led
> to the amputation occurred more than a week later.
>
> "Post-operative period is about anywhere between six to 24 hours after
> surgery. It does not include either days or months," Boeru said.
>
> "This is an infection that occurred in this gentleman because he didn't
> do what he was supposed to do post-operatively nine days after the
> surgery," said Jay Chimpoulis, Boeru's attorney.
>
> Chimpoulis suggested that Milla ignored post-op instructions to avoid
> sex or did some other action that might have caused a fecal infection.
>
> "There are any number of ways he could've gotten that. None of them had
> anything to do with this guy," Chimpoulis said.
>
> There are tens of millions of dollars at stake. The jury will eventually
> be asked whether the doctor acted reasonably.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

That's because nobody ever heeds the warning that "if you play with
it, it will fall off".

---
a.a. #2273

On 5/17/2012 9:45 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an
>> 8" penis....I went to the same doctor to get 2" removed.
>>

> You're dating yourself, HVAC:
> Harry Reems said that to Linda Lovelace, in Deep Throat, c.a. 1972 ...

Seriously...I've never seen the movie 'Deep Throat'.

Mike Painter
2012-05-17 14:56:29 EST
On 5/17/2012 6:32 AM, HVAC wrote:

> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an
> 8" penis....I went to the same doctor to get 2" removed.

A big man goes into the doctor's office and complains about his high
squeaky voice.
The doc examines him and says his huge cock is dragging down his vocal
cords and causing the high pitch. Only removing some will cure the problem.

The man says go ahead.

A few weeks later the man, now with a deep voice, tells the doctor he
thinks too much had been cut off, could it be added back on.

The doctor says "No, nothing can be done."

in a high squeaky voice.

On 5/17/2012 2:56 PM, Mike Painter wrote:
> On 5/17/2012 6:32 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>
>> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an
>> 8" penis....I went to the same doctor to get 2" removed.
>>

> A big man goes into the doctor's office and complains about his high
> squeaky voice.
> The doc examines him and says his huge cock is dragging down his vocal
> cords and causing the high pitch. Only removing some will cure the problem.
>
> The man says go ahead.
>
> A few weeks later the man, now with a deep voice, tells the doctor he
> thinks too much had been cut off, could it be added back on.
>
> The doctor says "No, nothing can be done."
>
> in a high squeaky voice.

Hopefully, they put out an APB on his schlong.

"Be on the lookout for this prick".

On Thu, 17 May 2012 09:32:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> an infection and eventual amputation after his elective
>surgery for a penile implant.

I watched a BBC documentary about sex and a man with a big diddly and
he said he could not get satisfied as it never went all the way
inside.

It's true too. Five inches is very good indeed.
And if the lady wants it a bit deeper, use a Doc Johnson
they are the very best!

http://www.docjohnson.com

P.S.
If I had a Diddly Amputation,
for pleasure I would only have... alt.alien.research !!!

_____________________

But, Warning, Cosmic, Majestic...

NLOLSANSA

(No LOL Smiles Allowed Near Sir Artie)

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

MarkA
2012-05-17 17:55:44 EST
On Thu, 17 May 2012 11:56:29 -0700, Mike Painter wrote:

> On 5/17/2012 6:32 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>
>> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an 8" penis....I went
>> to the same doctor to get 2" removed.
>>

> A big man goes into the doctor's office and complains about his high
> squeaky voice.
> The doc examines him and says his huge cock is dragging down his vocal
> cords and causing the high pitch. Only removing some will cure the
> problem.
>
> The man says go ahead.
>
> A few weeks later the man, now with a deep voice, tells the doctor he
> thinks too much had been cut off, could it be added back on.
>
> The doctor says "No, nothing can be done."
>
> in a high squeaky voice.

A man sees his doctor about having his penis lengthened. The doctor tells
him of an experimental new procedure that is showing a lot of promise: a
segment of a baby elephant's trunk is grafted into the shaft of the penis.
The color match isn't quite perfect, but otherwise, it works well.

The man has the surgery, and heals well. 6 weeks after the operation, the
doctor gives him the green light to try it out.

The man calls his best girl, and takes her to a fancy restaurant. As they
are waiting for their meal, the man's penis whips up onto the table, wraps
around a dinner roll, then disappears back under the table, fast as
lightning! The girl sees the whole thing. Her mouth drops open, and she
says, "I've never seen anything like that! Can you do it again?"

The man says, in a somewhat pained voice, "Maybe later. I don't think
there's room in my rectum for another dinner roll."

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

Tirebiter
2012-05-17 18:16:42 EST
On May 17, 5:55 pm, MarkA <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 May 2012 11:56:29 -0700, Mike Painter wrote:
> > On 5/17/2012 6:32 AM, HVAC wrote:
>
> >> Note: My girlfriend told me she wanted a guy with an 8" penis....I went
> >> to the same doctor to get 2" removed.
>
> > A big man goes into the doctor's office and complains about his high
> > squeaky voice.
> > The doc examines him and says his huge cock is dragging down his vocal
> > cords and causing the high pitch. Only removing some will cure the
> > problem.
>
> > The man says go ahead.
>
> > A few weeks later the man, now with a deep voice, tells the doctor he
> > thinks too much had been cut off, could it be added back on.
>
> > The doctor says "No, nothing can be done."
>
> > in a high squeaky voice.
>
> A man sees his doctor about having his penis lengthened.  The doctor tells
> him of an experimental new procedure that is showing a lot of promise: a
> segment of a baby elephant's trunk is grafted into the shaft of the penis.
> The color match isn't quite perfect, but otherwise, it works well.
>
> The man has the surgery, and heals well.  6 weeks after the operation, the
> doctor gives him the green light to try it out.
>
> The man calls his best girl, and takes her to a fancy restaurant.  As they
> are waiting for their meal, the man's penis whips up onto the table, wraps
> around a dinner roll, then disappears back under the table, fast as
> lightning!  The girl sees the whole thing.  Her mouth drops open, and she
> says, "I've never seen anything like that!  Can you do it again?"
>
> The man says, in a somewhat pained voice, "Maybe later.  I don't think
> there's room in my rectum for another dinner roll."
>
> --
> MarkA
> Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before
> About eight o'clock

That ain't the way I hear-ed it!

The dinner rolls keep disappearing from the table, and the man gets
frustrated and tells his girl that he's going to have it chopped off
the next morning. And she starts crying and tells him how much she
loves it, and he says, "Yeah, but it's not cramming those rolls up
YOUR asshole.".

---
a.a. #2273

On 5/17/2012 5:55 PM, MarkA wrote:

> The man calls his best girl, and takes her to a fancy restaurant. As they
> are waiting for their meal, the man's penis whips up onto the table, wraps
> around a dinner roll, then disappears back under the table, fast as
> lightning! The girl sees the whole thing. Her mouth drops open, and she
> says, "I've never seen anything like that! Can you do it again?"
>
> The man says, in a somewhat pained voice, "Maybe later. I don't think
> there's room in my rectum for another dinner roll."

Funny shit!