Research Discussion: OK, Ok, Ok, Nice Comment About The World ... Women's Long Hair Fashion !!!

OK, Ok, Ok, Nice Comment About The World ... Women's Long Hair Fashion !!!

OK, Ok, ok, Nice Comment About The World ...
Women's Long Hair Fashion !!!

I just rant about stuff and sometimes it is sad and bad news.
But hey, that's how we improve things.

OK, I should be more Thankful too...

One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
It's beautiful!
It's wonderful!
It's Heavon!

But I'm old :(
I can't Love them all :(

(Oh, shut up Horry you whining alien prat!)

LOL

http://www.lhair-cz.com/images/lngy/lngy23.jpg

http://www.greathairstyletips.com/images/beautiful-extra-long-hair1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o3cW7Jqf5OY/TygP7GDsC3I/AAAAAAAACfA/A9RaBKQ75h8/s1600/girls-long-hair-45.jpg

_________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> OK, Ok, ok, Nice Comment About The World ...
> Women's Long Hair Fashion !!!
>
> I just rant about stuff and sometimes it is sad and bad news.
> But hey, that's how we improve things.
>
> OK, I should be more Thankful too...
>
> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
> It's beautiful!
> It's wonderful!
> It's Heavon!

But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....

On 5/18/2012 9:49 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
>> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
>> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
>> It's beautiful!
>> It's wonderful!
>> It's Heavon!
>>

> But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....

I think Harry goes for that 70's 'earth mama' look.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> OK, Ok, ok, Nice Comment About The World ...
> Women's Long Hair Fashion !!!
>
> I just rant about stuff and sometimes it is sad and bad news.
> But hey, that's how we improve things.
>
> OK, I should be more Thankful too...
>
> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
> It's beautiful!
> It's wonderful!
> It's Heavon!

But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....
**********************
Don't you mean a clean shaven ewe?

"HVAC" wrote in message news:jp5n71$t9n$3@hvac.motzarella.org...

On 5/18/2012 9:49 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
>> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
>> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
>> It's beautiful!
>> It's wonderful!
>> It's Heavon!
>>

> But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....

I think Harry goes for that 70's 'earth mama' look.
*****************
And Hagar likes those aggressive females who talk back - baa baa baa.

> On 5/18/2012 9:49 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>>> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
>>> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
>>> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
>>> It's beautiful!
>>> It's wonderful!
>>> It's Heavon!
>>>

>> But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....
>

> I think Harry goes for that 70's 'earth mama' look.

... replete with braided arm pits ???

On Fri, 18 May 2012 06:49:02 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> OK, Ok, ok, Nice Comment About The World ...
>> Women's Long Hair Fashion !!!
>>
>> I just rant about stuff and sometimes it is sad and bad news.
>> But hey, that's how we improve things.
>>
>> OK, I should be more Thankful too...
>>
>> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
>> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
>> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
>> It's beautiful!
>> It's wonderful!
>> It's Heavon!
>>

>But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....

Well, each to their own.
I like running my fingers through lady's hair.

I found a cute pic just before too.
I went back through google images and found it again...

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/188954/newpic2_21793_200016041.jpg

Oi, oi, back to work, save the world !

___________________________

On Fri, 18 May 2012 10:43:59 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/18/2012 9:49 AM, Hägar wrote:
>>
>>> One thing I absolutely love about life on planet Earth right now,
>>> is the Womens Long Hair Fashion everywhere
>>> in New Zealand and on Television and Australia and the USA.
>>> It's beautiful!
>>> It's wonderful!
>>> It's Heavon!
>>>

>> But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....
>

>I think Horry goes for that 70's 'earth mama' look.

As well as the look of beautiful female long hair,
there is also the feeling or sensation
when the hair is all around your legs when she is...
(I won't say any more, because the Queen of England might be reading)

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ooooh.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>>> But I still like a clean-shaven beaver ....
>>

>> I think Harry goes for that 70's 'earth mama' look.
>
> As well as the look of beautiful female long hair

Ya, well...As long as she doesn't have to lift her arm to comb it.