Research Discussion: 10 FACTs Regarding Alien Abductions By Dr. Karla Turner//All Proven To Be 100% Accurate! :)

10 FACTs Regarding Alien Abductions By Dr. Karla Turner//All Proven To Be 100% Accurate! :)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-11 00:11:24 EST
10 FACTs regarding alien abductions//by the late-great Dr. Karla
Turner

10 FACTS regarding alien-abductions by the late-great Karla Turner

The 10 FACTS!

1) We don't know with any certainty exactly what these entities may
be; they may be
extraterrestrial, inter-dimensional, earthly or some combination of
the above.

2) At least some of the aliens lie. [Predictions, warnings, promises,
and contradictions.]

3) During encounters, the human's perceptions are controlled as are
the conscious
memories of the encounters.

4) False memories can overlay and disguise the actual events of an
encounter.

5) Abductees report alien controlled information to the research
community. While
reporting their experiences honestly and sincerely, abductees are
really reporting
alien-controlled data.

6) There is a serious element of human involvement in the abduction
phenomenon, in
addition to the very real alien participation. Many abductees are
monitored and harassed
by human agents of some sort and the cases involving phone and mail
interference,
helicopter surveillance are only part of the story.

7) The abduction agenda involves quite physical aims and procedures
that belie the idea
of a primary spiritual motivation on the aliens part, as well as
refuting the notion that
all they're doing in their agenda is crossbreeding. There are physical
procedures and aims
that have nothing to do with reproduction. These include: various
types of implants in
parts of the body; insertion of wires and tubes into the chest,
kidneys wrist and knees;
brain operations, deliberate pain experiments (ouch!); abductees
immersed in water, forced
ingestion eating or drinking of unknown fluids, cloning of humans
et.al.

8) The agenda involves long-term mental and psychological programming
of the abductee, it
targets among other concepts: our social and personal relationships,
our sexuality, our
political ideas, and our religious and spiritual concerns. These are
targets of
programming that begin in almost every instance, with the abductee in
early childhood.

9) Aliens through technology create virtual reality scenarios that are
absolutely real to
the perceptions of the targeted person. All five senses are involved.

10) The aliens show an extraordinary interest in human souls and in
using those souls.
[Soul recycling centers, black boxes, etc.]

Conclusions: Why are they here? Who in truth are these beings?
What technology do
they posses that allows them to implant, to control, to clone, to
harvest energy and
physical material from us? What does the government know about this
agenda? What is
their part in the intimidation, harassment, and even abduction of
abductees? This is the
focus of where we must concentrate research efforts, in spite of our
wishes, in spite of
our fears. I do not believe that there is any room for fantasy in our
thinking. Not with
the potential consequences of this presence.
-------
Re: 10 Facts Regarding alien abductions//Karla Turner
"Frank W. Zammetti" <fzamm...@fpsserv.com> wrote on 7/5/1997

I echo your thoughts completely. It is unfortunate in the extreme
realize that your words will fall on completely deaf ears. You'll
probably get flamed at some point, a few people will try to refute
what
you've said, even though you are 100% correct.

I've always said that no matter what abductions and UFOs are,
whether
aliens, time travelers or government black projects, that almost
doesn't
matter, we still need to have an answer. What if abductions are the
result of some toxic chemical infesting the world's water supplies?
It's possible to some degree, at it's just as important a revelation
as
if there are creatures from another planet trying to use us for
genetic
experiments, or whether it's Satan and his minions preparing for a war
to end all wars for the eternal damnation or salvation of all the
souls
of humanity? Whatever the answer, we need to forge ahead and do
serious
research to discover the answer, not be guided by our emotions and
baseless beliefs.

It is sad that too many people just go to one extreme or the other:
99% of people I would guess either believe everything they read or
nothing at all that they read. They are guided by some "gut" feeling
that what they believe is correct, although it's based on nothing.

How many people believe in God? What proof do they have? How much
proof do we have of UFOs and aliens? We have absolutely NO proof that
God exists, none whatsoever, no matter how weak. We do however have
evidence that aliens and UFOs exist, although admittedly it's very
weak
and circumstantial and very non-specific evidence at best. But it's
still something to examine, something to research. Why is it then
that
so many people can blindly accept the existence of God but will fight
with you tooth and nail to the bitter end that aliens cannot possibly
exist, that UFOs are hallucinations, that abductions are just dreams?
can't fathom that at all.

Keep up your intelligent writing, perhaps it will make a difference
some day. For now though, you'll meet a very few people who treat you
with respect and logic in their replies, as I try to do, and for now,
these are the people who represent a glimmer of hope within a vast sea
of stupidity, blind faith and lack of thought. Take care!

Frank W. Zammetti

Art Wholeflaffer Responds:

Thank you for your compliment and insights Mr. Zammeti. I totally
agree with
you assessment that we have to use good science to explain this
phenomenon. Fortunately
or unfortunately when all the evidence is added up, the only logical
conclusion is that
there
are and have been extraterrestrials visiting this planet for
millennium.

When real science is used to analyze animal mutilations, human
abductions, crop-circles
and crop-pictographs, human and animal implants, trace-cases, super-
sonic craft that can
stop motionless and then tear off at thousands of miles per hour, in
addition to numerous
other anomalies, the only theory possible that can explain this
phenomenon is obvious
off-world life-forms known as aliens.

When the true history of the Military/Pentagon; Intelligence Agencies;
Defense Contractors
and UFO-Debunkers is studied and analyzed, these conclusions become
absolute. There has
been and is an on-going cover-up at the highest level of one of the
most important issues
in the history of the human race. But instead of liberating alien
technology for all
mankind to use, such as free-energy devices and anti-gravity units;
Northrup-Grumman
Lockheed-Martin Marietta; Boeing-McDonnell Douglas have decided to use
this technology to
make weapons of mass destruction. The potential to have transformed
this planet and it's
people into a unified race for the benefit of all has sadly passed.
What is coming up is
almost to horrible to contemplate, but contemplate it we must. David
Jacob's recent book
titled, "The Threat" I can assure you is just the tip of iceberg,
which is far from
encouraging. Why humans insist of remaining ignorant of the facts is
tragic and most
unfortunate; only this time ignorance will not be blissful!

On 5/11/2012 12:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> How many people believe in God?

100% of the stupid, gullible ones.

> What proof do they have?

None. They believe in the unreal due to 'faith'.

> How much
> proof do we have of UFOs and aliens?

None.

> We have absolutely NO proof that God exists, none whatsoever

Correct.

> We do however have evidence that aliens and UFOs exist

Please post your absolute BEST piece of evidence.
I'll wait right here.

> although admittedly it's very
> weak
> and circumstantial and very non-specific evidence at best. But it's
> still something to examine, something to research.

Again, post you BEST piece of evidence. You know, the type of
evidence that would make a believer out of anyone.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Mr_HVACs_Best_Evidence_Proof.jpg

>> although admittedly it's very weak
>> and circumstantial and very non-specific evidence at best. But it's
>> still something to examine, something to research.
>
>Again, post you BEST piece of evidence. You know, the type of
>evidence that would make a believer out of anyone.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Mr_HVACs_Best_Evidence_Proof.jpg

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> Again, post you BEST piece of evidence. You know, the type of
>> evidence that would make a believer out of anyone.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Mr_HVACs_Best_Evidence_Proof.jpg

When I ask this question, why am I always met with hostility?
Surely there must be ONE piece of evidence that would convince anyone.

No?

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-05-19 11:55:10 EST
On Sat, 19 May 2012 08:44:09 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/16/2012 11:06 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> Again, post you BEST piece of evidence. You know, the type of
> >> evidence that would make a believer out of anyone.
> >
> > http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Mr_HVACs_Best_Evidence_Proof.jpg
>

> When I ask this question, why am I always met with hostility?
> Surely there must be ONE piece of evidence that would convince anyone.
>
> No?

They perceive you as a threat and their hostility is a representation
of them feeling cornered with no other option but to fight. Of course
there is another option, and that is to put their ego aside and admit
that they weren't being objective, but many people don't have enough
sense and strength to ignore their own egos and so violence erupts.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Peaceful coexistence cannot be limited to the powerful countries if we

On 5/19/2012 11:55 AM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:

>> When I ask this question, why am I always met with hostility?
>> Surely there must be ONE piece of evidence that would convince anyone.
>>
>> No?
>
> They perceive you as a threat and their hostility is a representation
> of them feeling cornered with no other option but to fight.Of course
> there is another option, and that is to put their ego aside and admit
> that they weren't being objective, but many people don't have enough
> sense and strength to ignore their own egos and so violence erupts.

Of course, there is another option besides that. Produce the evidence
that convinced THEM that aliens are visiting the Earth. What I have
discovered is that these people honestly don't know why they believe.

What I do is drag these cherished beliefs out into the light of day
and get a good look at them...What follows is a remarkable insight
into the human condition. Many, many people have never given a minute's
thought into what they believe....It's just in their make-up to believe.

Almost always, the response is negative. Sometimes downright hostile.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-19 23:25:38 EST
On May 19, 12:03 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> When I ask this question, why am I always met with hostility?
> >> Surely there must be ONE piece of evidence that would convince anyone.
>
> >> No?
>
> > They perceive you as a threat and their hostility is a representation
> > of them feeling cornered with no other option but to fight.Of course
> > there is another option, and that is to put their ego aside and admit
> > that they weren't being objective, but many people don't have enough
> > sense and strength to ignore their own egos and so violence erupts.
>
> Of course, there is another option besides that. Produce the evidence
> that convinced THEM that aliens are visiting the Earth. What I have
> discovered is that these people honestly don't know why they believe.
>
> What I do is drag these cherished beliefs out into the light of day
> and get a good look at them...What follows is a remarkable insight
> into the human condition. Many, many people have never given a minute's
> thought into what they believe....It's just in their make-up to believe.
>
> Almost always, the response is negative. Sometimes downright hostile.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

VD-VAC, I guess you somehow missed the Memo, so I will once again
remind you that your kind "debunkers" are NOT allowed in these
newsgroups anymore. We are sick and tired of your kind of "people" if
indeed you really are a person, which I seriously doubt.

Now get out now,

Sir A

On Sat, 19 May 2012 08:44:09 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/16/2012 11:06 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> Again, post you BEST piece of evidence. You know, the type of
>>> evidence that would make a believer out of anyone.
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Mr_HVACs_Best_Evidence_Proof.jpg
>

>When I ask this question, why am I always met with hostility?
>Surely there must be ONE piece of evidence that would convince anyone.
>
>No?

No, that is a good picture of proof and evidence.
Even just the photo of Andromeda would make it.
No hostility to you Mr HVAC.

Watch out for Andromeda though,
probably some weird stuff going on there.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Paub3MnlV9M/TdKs-uTc5zI/AAAAAAAACu8/8aHx1VP1FBg/s1600/publicityphoto-LostInSpace-1960sTVseries-JonathanHarrisAsDrZacharySmithCuddlesUpToRobot.jpg

___________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2012-05-20 13:14:21 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
On May 19, 12:03 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/19/2012 11:55 AM, Fidem Turbare, the
> non-existent atheist goddess

> >> When I ask this question, why am I always met with
> >> hostility?
> >> Surely there must be ONE piece of evidence that
> >> would convince anyone.
>
> >> No?
>
> > They perceive you as a threat and their hostility
> > is a representation
> > of them feeling cornered with no other option but
> > to fight.Of course
> > there is another option, and that is to put their
> > ego aside and admit
> > that they weren't being objective, but many people
> > don't have enough
> > sense and strength to ignore their own egos and so
> > violence erupts.
>
> Of course, there is another option besides that.
> Produce the evidence
> that convinced THEM that aliens are visiting the
> Earth. What I have
> discovered is that these people honestly don't know
> why they believe.
>
> What I do is drag these cherished beliefs out into
> the light of day
> and get a good look at them...What follows is a
> remarkable insight
> into the human condition. Many, many people have
> never given a minute's
> thought into what they believe....It's just in their
> make-up to believe.
>
> Almost always, the response is negative. Sometimes
> downright hostile.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

VD-VAC, I guess you somehow missed the Memo, so I will
once again
remind you that your kind "debunkers" are NOT allowed
in these
newsgroups anymore. We are sick and tired of your kind
of "people" if
indeed you really are a person, which I seriously
doubt.

Now get out now,

Sir A
Look Sir Numb Nuts, your inability to be intelligent
gives you no right to order other folks about.
Your low mentality coefficient shows that you have an
over abundance of stupidicity.
So lay of off us intelligent folks and shut the fuck
up.
The Patriot

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-21 06:21:48 EST
On May 20, 10:14 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On May 19, 12:03 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 5/19/2012 11:55 AM, Fidem Turbare, the
> > non-existent atheist goddess

> > > They perceive you as a threat and their hostility
> > > is a representation
> > > of them feeling cornered with no other option but
> > > to fight.Of course
> > > there is another option, and that is to put their
> > > ego aside and admit
> > > that they weren't being objective, but many people
> > > don't have enough
> > > sense and strength to ignore their own egos and so
> > > violence erupts.
>
> > Of course, there is another option besides that.
> > Produce the evidence
> > that convinced THEM that aliens are visiting the
> > Earth. What I have
> > discovered is that these people honestly don't know
> > why they believe.
>
> > What I do is drag these cherished beliefs out into
> > the light of day
> > and get a good look at them...What follows is a
> > remarkable insight
> > into the human condition. Many, many people have
> > never given a minute's
> > thought into what they believe....It's just in their
> > make-up to believe.
>
> > Almost always, the response is negative. Sometimes
> > downright hostile.
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> > Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> VD-VAC, I guess you somehow missed the Memo, so I will
> once again
> remind you that your kind "debunkers" are NOT allowed
> in these
> newsgroups anymore.  We are sick and tired of your kind
> of "people" if
> indeed you really are a person, which I seriously
> doubt.
>
> Now get out now,
>
> Sir A
> Look Sir Numb Nuts, your inability to be intelligent
> gives you no right to order other folks about.
> Your low mentality coefficient shows that you have an
> over abundance of stupidicity.
> So lay of off us intelligent folks and shut the fuck
> up.
> The Patriot

The memo applies to you and your kind also, you must vacate the
premises. NOW!

Sir A