Research Discussion: Fini Debunker. :)//The Last Debunker Should Be Expunged Within The Year Sez Top Cop!

Fini Debunker. :)//The Last Debunker Should Be Expunged Within The Year Sez Top Cop!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-11 09:32:19 EST
I just came out of a briefing with the TOP COPS in America and I am
very VERY happy to report their assessment of the situation.
Apparently the program known as OPEL-REDU or OPeration ELiminate
REmaining DebUnkers has been more successful then even WE imagined.
The conclusion is that the last debunker should be safely
institutionalized in a FEMA by the end of the year, if not before.
Even debunker sympathizers such as Whorey could end up there in that
time-frame. I call on the debunkers in this group to give up and
leave your caves. The FEMA camps are all set to process each and
every one of you as quickly as possible. No thanks needed, we only
want to assist the debunkers, what is left of them.

Sir A

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-17 06:27:00 EST
On May 11, 6:32 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> I just came out of a briefing with the TOP COPS in America and I am
> very VERY happy to report their assessment of the situation.
> Apparently the program known as OPEL-REDU or OPeration ELiminate
> REmaining DebUnkers has been more successful then even WE imagined.
> The conclusion is that the last debunker should be safely
> institutionalized in a FEMA by the end of the year, if not before.
> Even debunker sympathizers such as Whorey could end up there in that
> time-frame.   I call on the debunkers in this group to give up and
> leave your caves.  The FEMA camps are all set to process each and
> every one of you as quickly as possible.  No thanks needed, we only
> want to assist the debunkers, what is left of them.
>
> Sir A

Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY choose to close down
this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet. It is true a
very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagør and
a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers have died or
committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers, Chumpest, U.
Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, McGurin,
Sgouros and so so many others.

I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN these newsgroups
(alien visitors and alien research) or keep them open. I also could
make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL MANKIND!!

I will monitor these groups, especially those postings by debunker-
sympathizer Whorey and his gang.

So please continue to read and post but remember: WE ARE WATCHING!!

We are STILL watching. :()

On Thu, 17 May 2012 03:27:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On May 11, 6:32 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
><scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> I just came out of a briefing with the TOP COPS in America and I am
>> very VERY happy to report their assessment of the situation.
>> Apparently the program known as OPEL-REDU or OPeration ELiminate
>> REmaining DebUnkers has been more successful then even WE imagined.
>> The conclusion is that the last debunker should be safely
>> institutionalized in a FEMA by the end of the year, if not before.
>> Even debunker sympathizers such as Whorey could end up there in that
>> time-frame.   I call on the debunkers in this group to give up and
>> leave your caves.  The FEMA camps are all set to process each and
>> every one of you as quickly as possible.  No thanks needed, we only
>> want to assist the debunkers, what is left of them.
>>
>> Sir A
>
>Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY choose to close down
>this newsgroup.

Too Late. The Truth Is Out !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Mr_HVACs_Best_Evidence_Proof.jpg

They even built an Extraterrestrial Highway !!!

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On 5/17/2012 6:27 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY choose to close down
> this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet. It is true a
> very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagør and
> a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers have died or
> committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers, Chumpest, U.
> Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, McGurin,
> Sgouros and so so many others.

By 'Whorelow' you mean ME, right?
You're too stupid to realize that you have me on your list TWICE.
That means that *I* bother you more than everyone else....Excellent.

Also, you forgot the evil Michael Davis on your list.

> So please continue to read and post but remember: WE ARE WATCHING!!

Watch THIS........

On Sat, 19 May 2012 08:48:52 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/17/2012 6:27 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>>
>> Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY choose to close down
>> this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet. It is true a
>> very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagør and
>> a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers have died or
>> committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers, Chumpest, U.
>> Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, McGurin,
>> Sgouros and so so many others.
>

>By 'Whorelow' you mean ME, right?
>You're too stupid to realize that you have me on your list TWICE.
>That means that *I* bother you more than everyone else....Excellent.
>
>Also, you forgot the evil Michael Davis on your list.
>

>> So please continue to read and post but remember: WE ARE WATCHING!!
>

>Watch THIS........

The funny thing about Mike Davis
is he has his Head in the Clouds...

http://www.mdpub.com/scopeworks/index.html

SpOoks used to say that to us KoOks when we talked about UFOs...
"Oh, look everyone he has his head in the clouds mwhahahahaa!!!"

___________________________

this is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane coo cooo i Love it!
i Love it!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-24 07:01:53 EST
On May 19, 5:48 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/17/2012 6:27 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> > Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY choose to close down
> > this newsgroup.  I still haven't made up my mind yet.  It is true a
> > very  FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagør and
> > a scant few others.  The vast majority of debunkers have died or
> > committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers, Chumpest, U.
> > Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, McGurin,
> > Sgouros and so so many others.
>
> By 'Whorelow' you mean ME, right?
> You're too stupid to realize that you have me on your list TWICE.
> That means that *I* bother you more than everyone else....Excellent.
>
> Also, you forgot the evil Michael Davis on your list.
>
> > So please continue to read and post but remember: WE ARE WATCHING!!
>
> Watch THIS........
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

VD-VAC you are hereby BANNED from the Usenet. TOoooo bad for your
kind.

Sir A

On 5/24/2012 7:01 AM, Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> VD-VAC you are hereby BANNED from the Usenet. TOoooo bad for your
> kind.

Request to ban me is denied.

Harlow V.A. Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.visitors
alt.alien.research
alt.astronomy
alt.conspiracy

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-25 05:21:18 EST
On May 24, 5:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/24/2012 7:01 AM, Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> > VD-VAC  you are hereby BANNED from the Usenet.  TOoooo bad for your
> > kind.
>
> Request to ban me is denied.
>
> Harlow V.A. Campbell
> Moderator
> alt.alien.visitors
> alt.alien.research
> alt.astronomy
> alt.conspiracy
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

This order can NOT be denied, you MUST follow it to the letter. Thank
you for your voluntary compliance. A FEMA camp awaits you. Good
luck.

Sir A

On 5/25/2012 5:21 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> This order can NOT be denied, you MUST follow it to the letter. Thank
> you for your voluntary compliance. A FEMA camp awaits you. Good
> luck.

Request to deny the moderator's denials is denied.

Harlow V.A. Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.visitors
alt.alien.research
alt.astronomy
alt.conspiracy
alt.paranet.abduct

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-05-25 15:05:04 EST
On May 25, 4:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/25/2012 5:21 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> > This order can NOT be denied, you MUST follow it to the letter.  Thank
> > you for your voluntary compliance.  A FEMA camp awaits you.  Good
> > luck.
>
> Request to deny the moderator's denials is denied.
>
> Harlow V.A. Campbell
> Moderator
> alt.alien.visitors
> alt.alien.research
> alt.astronomy
> alt.conspiracy
> alt.paranet.abduct
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Game OVER, debunkers OUT NOW!! This also applies to debunker
sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and friends of debunkers
as well as SUSPECTED debunkers.

Sir A