Research Discussion: A VERY Credible Abductee Speaks Out//ET Gives "Instructions!"//Proven!

A VERY Credible Abductee Speaks Out//ET Gives "Instructions!"//Proven!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-11 00:04:45 EST
An Abductee Speaks Out//ET gives human important "Instructions!"

An Abductee Speaks Out//ET gives "Instructions!"

I'm a little reluctant to talk about these experiences, but since I'm
assured anonymity, I'll
go ahead and relate a few things that happened to me between the ages
of 13-24 (I'm now 26).
I've had quite a few UFO-related encounters as early as the age of 5,
but these occurrences
are the most prominent...

This one happened around the age of 13 at about 3:00 AM. I awoke
suddenly to
find that "something" had its hands flat on my chest and trying to
lift me
up. It was almost as if I were metal and its hands were a magnet, they
were
literally stuck to my chest. Anyway, there seemed to be a problem
because
several attempts were made. During the episode, I heard a very loud,
oscillating humming sound. I could not move, speak, or open my eyes,
although I was determined to find out what was going on (I was fully
conscious). Finally, I was able to see what this thing was...

Floating close to 3 feet above me was a humanoid figure I would guess
to be
nearly 5' tall. It was dressed from head to toe in a silver suit,
which
seemed to glow. The only physical feature of the being that was
clearly
visible were the eyes, which were somewhat large and slanted upward
away
from where the nose would be (I didn't see a nose so I can't say that
it had
one). The being's hands were directly in front of its chest, palms
facing
toward me. It floated up toward the ceiling and disappeared. I vaguely
recall a blue-like cloud that seemed to open up on the surface of the
ceiling, but this is uncertain. I'm unable to remember what I did
afterwards.

Before I tell this story, let me briefly describe the 30ft. camper we
lived
in during that time. At the head in the center was a foldable table,
with a
small couch on either side. The entrance was immediately at the foot
of the
couch that I normally slept on (with my sister on the other). From the
entrance you'd enter into the small kitchen. There was a small hall
that
went from the kitchen to the bedroom where my parents slept. From the
couch
that I slept on, you could only see the middle of the bed - the lower
and
upper parts hidden by the hall closets and bathroom.

Sometime after the occurrence mentioned above (on a separate night) I
awoke
in the middle of the night and sat straight up (for no apparent
reason). At
the side of my parents bed was an entity app. 3' tall. It had a large
head,
disproportional to its body, and HUGE black eyes (no visible pupils).
could make out a very small nose and mouth. The being also had long
arms and
short legs, as well as a tiny body. It's comical in a way - when I
think
about it, I'm amazed at how such a small frame could support such a
big
head. Anyway, the being just looked at me for a few seconds. This is
going
to be hard to describe, but I "felt" that it was sending me a message
- a
feeling of pleasure (as if happy about something). After this short
exchange, the being turned toward the foot of the bed, and disappeared
behind the hall closet. I was curious, and went down the hall to the
bed,
but didn't see anything. Like before, I don't know what I did after
this.
Throughout the entire encounter, I remained calm. There was absolutely
no
fear. This is in contrast to the previous event, which was very
startling
(although I don't recall being afraid that time either - just shaken
up a
bit).

I'll also just mention briefly here that for nearly a year after these
encounters I feel certain that I was in contact with some of these
entities
(mentally). This may sound absolutely crazy, but I have genuine
reasons to
think so. They looked similar in appearance to the beings that the
Hills
[Betty and Barney Hill] describe. The contacts, if genuine (ie, not a
part
of my imagination - which I don't believe they are, but I'm open to
the
possibility - then it revealed some things about their nature. They
have a
sense of humor (sometimes juvenile), are very curious about our
behaviors
and environment, but at the same time seem somewhat detached).

I would go on about what I just explained, but I want to describe
something
else that has been bothering since it happened. During the summer,
1994, I
awoke from a dream which might have some possible connections to some
of my
earlier experiences. I'm uncertain if a relation exists, but since
there's a
possibility, I feel that it's important.

In the dream, I was standing in the parking lot of the computer
science
department here on campus with several other people. We were watching
in
amazement as balls of light danced around above us. One of them in
particular
caught my attention and within seconds it flew down and hit me.
Immediately
on impact, I found myself in a small, circular room. Around the
perimeter
was a panel with an array of assorted gadgets (can't really say for
sure
what they were, since my attention wasn't focused there).

In the middle of the room was some sort of column that had a series of
elliptical lights running down it. My guess is that it was some type
of
generator. Anyhow, I saw about 3 other beings in the room. One on
either
side of the column, moving toward the panels, and another moving from
the
center of the room toward me. They were dressed in black up to the
base of
their neck. After the being in front of me took a couple of steps, the
entire scene changed. What happened next is almost impossible to
describe
clearly, and I still have trouble visualizing the whole thing.
Immediately
in front of me was a mixed set of pictures and symbols, shown at a
very fast
rate of speed. Imagine being place directly in front of a flat TV
screen and
having the channel change every tenth of a second. That's the best
illustration I can think of right now. I do recall a few scenes that
lasted
longer than the others. These were pictures of different parts of the
U.S.,
specifically the north and northeastern regions. What really stands
out the
most is a clear voice that said, as the scenes were flashed in front
of me,
"These are your instructions". I don't know what to make of it, if
anything.
Just a dream, or something more??

Anyway, I could go on for days, but I don't have that kind of time and
I'm
sure others don't either. I just hope it helps shed a little light on
the
mysteries surrounding the abduction phenomenon. I'm very uncertain as
whether I or other members of my family have actually been abducted -
don't know for sure that the encounters I just mentioned imply an
abduction.
I do know that besides myself, my mother has had an experience with
the
beings. My sister hasn't related any alien-type encounters, and while
my
father hasn't told me that he has seen any entities, he has revealed
some
stories that make me wonder if he has been abducted.

Art Wholeflaffer adds:
The person who wrote this incredibly used to be an official State UFO-
Debunker!! This goes to PROVE that it could happen to
anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art

On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:04:45 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>Art Wholeflaffer adds: ...

... adds Life to Everybody with a little Titiz !

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/104972608/TITIZ_SURFACE_CLEANER_PINK_1000gr.jpg

P.S.
Your new posts are way back here in time,
Four days in the past.

Is this another time machine PSYOP to make me M.A.D

eeeeoooooo eeeee ooooooo cooeeee coooo wooooo

http://wardfamily.plus.com/~tim/Mad/Covers/12.jpg

_____________________

NLOLSANSA

(No LOL Smiles Allowed Near Sir Artie)

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bob Casanova
2012-05-15 15:04:31 EST
On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:04:45 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

> [...]
>the
>mysteries surrounding the abduction phenomenon. I'm very uncertain as
>whether I or other members of my family have actually been abducted -
>don't know for sure that the encounters I just mentioned imply an
>abduction.
>I do know that besides myself, my mother has had an experience with
>the
>beings. My sister hasn't related any alien-type encounters, and while
>my
>father hasn't told me that he has seen any entities, he has revealed
>some
>stories that make me wonder if he has been abducted.
>
>Art Wholeflaffer adds:
>The person who wrote this incredibly used to be an official State UFO-
>Debunker!! This goes to PROVE that it could happen to

Wow, unsupported assertions (that this person actually
exists, and that he [she?] is "credible") from Artie! Whoda
thunk it...?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-17 12:04:02 EST
On May 15, 12:04 pm, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> [...]
> >I do know that besides myself, my mother has had an experience with
> >the
> >beings. My sister hasn't related any alien-type encounters, and while
> >my
> >father hasn't told me that he has seen any entities, he has revealed
> >some
> >stories that make me wonder if he has been abducted.
>
> >Art Wholeflaffer adds:
> >The person who wrote this incredibly used to be an official State UFO-
> >Debunker!! This goes to PROVE that it could happen to
> >anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Wow, unsupported assertions (that this person actually
> exists, and that he [she?] is "credible") from Artie! Whoda
> thunk it...?
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."

Casanobrain, we look at ALL evidence, unlike debunkers who look at
NONE!

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2012-05-22 12:40:41 EST
On Thu, 17 May 2012 09:04:02 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On May 15, 12:04 pm, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:

>> On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:04:45 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:

>> >An Abductee Speaks Out//ET gives human important "Instructions!"
>>
>> >An Abductee Speaks Out//ET gives "Instructions!"

<snip unsupported assertions; nothing left>

>> >Art Wholeflaffer adds:
>> >The person who wrote this incredibly used to be an official State UFO-
>> >Debunker!! This goes to PROVE that it could happen to
>> >anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> Wow, unsupported assertions (that this person actually
>> exists, and that he [she?] is "credible") from Artie! Whoda
>> thunk it...?

>...we accept ANYTHING that agrees with us and call it evidence, unlike debunkers who evaluate CREDIBILITY!

There; fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-23 02:31:40 EST
On May 22, 9:40 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 May 2012 09:04:02 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >On May 15, 12:04 pm, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:04:45 -0700 (PDT), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> <snip unsupported assertions; nothing left>

> >> Wow, unsupported assertions (that this person actually
> >> exists, and that he [she?] is "credible") from Artie! Whoda
> >> thunk it...?
> >...we accept ANYTHING that agrees with us and call it evidence, unlike debunkers who evaluate CREDIBILITY!
>
> There; fixed it for ya.
>
> You're welcome.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>                           - McNameless

Casanobrain, when I want your opinion I will ask for it, and guess
what, I am NOT asking for it. Anyway, debunkers are BANNED from ALL
newsgroups. So git.

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2012-05-24 13:01:40 EST
On Tue, 22 May 2012 23:31:40 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On May 22, 9:40 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 May 2012 09:04:02 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:

>> <snip unsupported assertions; nothing left>

>> >...we accept ANYTHING that agrees with us and call it evidence, unlike debunkers who evaluate CREDIBILITY!
>>
>> There; fixed it for ya.
>>
>> You're welcome.

>Thanks.

There; fixed it for ya again.