Research Discussion: Romney ... You're A Bad Boy ...

Romney ... You're A Bad Boy ...

... giving a Faggot a haircut ... how uncivilized ...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018185202_romneyprep11.html?prmid=head_main

Obama just visited the Faggot crowd and made a huge haul, what with siding
on the marriage issue with the rump-rangers and slurpee-queens. So, could
you leave them alone for a spell and fix the ECONOMY, since the Negroid
appears to have NO CLUE on how to pull that one off.

"Hägar" wrote in message

... giving a Faggot a haircut ... how uncivilized ...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018185202_romneyprep11.html?prmid=head_main

Obama just visited the Faggot crowd and made a huge haul, what with siding
on the marriage issue with the rump-rangers and slurpee-queens. So, could
you leave them alone for a spell and fix the ECONOMY, since the Negroid
appears to have NO CLUE on how to pull that one off.
*********************************
Haggot would be singing a much different tune if Prince Romney had cut the
mullet off of a cracker.

David Staup

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... giving a Faggot a haircut ... how uncivilized ...
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018185202_romneyprep11.html?prmid=head_main
>
> Obama just visited the Faggot crowd and made a huge haul, what with siding
> on the marriage issue with the rump-rangers and slurpee-queens. So, could
> you leave them alone for a spell and fix the ECONOMY, since the Negroid
> appears to have NO CLUE on how to pull that one off.
> *********************************
> Haggot would be singing a much different tune if Prince Romney had cut the
> mullet off of a cracker.

Hell he should have cut the faggot's dick off....OH, I'm Sorry, does that
offend you......

On 5/11/2012 4:07 PM, David Staup wrote:

>> Haggot would be singing a much different tune if Prince Romney had cut the
>> mullet off of a cracker.
>

> Hell he should have cut the faggot's dick off....OH, I'm Sorry, does that
> offend you......

It would bring it from horseplay to a felony assault.
Possibly attempted murder.

"David Staup" wrote in message news:jojrhf$5c9$1@dont-email.me...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> ... giving a Faggot a haircut ... how uncivilized ...
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018185202_romneyprep11.html?prmid=head_main
>
> Obama just visited the Faggot crowd and made a huge haul, what with siding
> on the marriage issue with the rump-rangers and slurpee-queens. So, could
> you leave them alone for a spell and fix the ECONOMY, since the Negroid
> appears to have NO CLUE on how to pull that one off.
> *********************************
> Haggot would be singing a much different tune if Prince Romney had cut the
> mullet off of a cracker.

Hell he should have cut the faggot's dick off....OH, I'm Sorry, does that
offend you......
***********************
No, it just tells me that Mitt is such a pussy that he has to have three
other guys hold down his victim. You, OTOH, just need to come out of the
closet.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:jojsg9$b8d$1@hvac.motzarella.org...

On 5/11/2012 4:07 PM, David Staup wrote:

>> Haggot would be singing a much different tune if Prince Romney had cut
>> the
>> mullet off of a cracker.
>

> Hell he should have cut the faggot's dick off....OH, I'm Sorry, does that
> offend you......

It would bring it from horseplay to a felony assault.
Possibly attempted murder.
********************
Daddy would have taken care of it. Just like he kept Mittens out of the
draft.

G=EMC^2
2012-05-12 10:42:34 EST
On May 11, 12:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... giving a Faggot a haircut ... how uncivilized ...
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018185202_romneyprep1...
>
> Obama just visited the Faggot crowd and made a huge haul, what with siding
> on the marriage issue with the rump-rangers and slurpee-queens.  So, could
> you leave them alone for a spell and fix the ECONOMY, since the Negroid
> appears to have NO CLUE on how to pull that one off.

I take it you are for same sex getting married. Black and white being
married. Killing a black boy walking down a street. Like to call
Obama "Nigger" You are the scum of the universe. TreBert

Double-A
2012-05-12 14:11:40 EST
On May 11, 1:23 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/11/2012 4:07 PM, David Staup wrote:
>

> >> Haggot would be singing a much different tune if Prince Romney had cut the
> >> mullet off of a cracker.
>
> > Hell he should have cut the faggot's dick off....OH, I'm Sorry, does that
> > offend you......
>
> It would bring it from horseplay to a felony assault.
> Possibly attempted murder.

A lawyer has already expresse the opinion that what he did do was
assault and battery.

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2012-05-13 08:28:06 EST
On May 12, 2:11 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > Hell he should have cut the faggot's dick off....OH, I'm Sorry, does that
> > > offend you......
>
> > It would bring it from horseplay to a felony assault.
> > Possibly attempted murder.
>
> A lawyer has already expresse the opinion that what he did do was
> assault and battery.
>
> Double-A

AA GOPers I have posted get their sex pleasure from raping children.
Got rich stealing from the poor. Start wars,but make sure their
children are not in them. Less than 28% of the people like Romney,and
yet he has a good chance to win. Only 27% liked Rick Scott for
Fl.Governor,but he won. I wonder wonder how that can be. Its who
does the counting that counts. TreBert

On May 13, 5:28=A0am, "G=3DEMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 12, 2:11=A0pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > It would bring it from horseplay to a felony assault.
> > > Possibly attempted murder.
>
> > A lawyer has already expresse the opinion that what he did do was
> > assault and battery.
>
> > Double-A
>
> AA =A0GOPers I have posted get their sex pleasure from raping children.
> Got rich stealing from the poor. Start wars,but make sure their
> children are not in them. =A0Less than 28% of the people like Romney,and
> yet he has a good chance to win. Only 27% liked Rick Scott for
> Fl.Governor,but he won. =A0I wonder wonder how that can be. =A0Its who
> does the counting that counts. =A0 TreBert

You've been told that your mafia oligarchs are in charge, so it really
doesn't hardly matter who we elect or appoint.

Unless president BHO wants to risk early retirement like JFK, there's
not a whole lot he can do. However, certain executive orders could
fix a few of our problems that would at least pay off our national
debt.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / =93Guth Usenet=94