Research Discussion: I Used To Be... FREE UFO VIDEOS ...in The Year 1998.

I Used To Be... FREE UFO VIDEOS ...in The Year 1998.
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-05-07 14:23:59 EST

I used to be... FREE UFO VIDEOS ...in the year 1998.

They were tough days.
I used to have to add a tiny clip of Frank Kaufman
onto a free hosting site such as Tripod.
With only enough server space for one tiny video clip.
And people would have to download the file,
and then install crap RA (Real Audio Player)
and hopefully eventually be able to view the video clip.

Today in the year 2012...
YouTube just gave me my own FREE UFO VIDEOS SERVER...

http://YouTube.com/social/blog/qmMH7kRNKnc


What do you think Mr HVAC...
Should I add Porn, Beer Brain Farting Videos, and koOk Rants, and
Slide Shows of Fuk-U-Shima Fun ?

Or Videos to HELP SAVE THE WORLD ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhWVetpjXCg



______________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

HVAC
2012-05-07 14:42:12 EST
On 5/7/2012 2:23 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>
> What do you think Mr HVAC...
> Should I add Porn, Beer Brain Farting Videos, and koOk Rants, and
> Slide Shows of Fuk-U-Shima Fun ?


How about your absolute BEST piece of ufo evidence.

Is that too much to ask?










--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-05-08 11:01:52 EST
On Mon, 07 May 2012 14:42:12 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/7/2012 2:23 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>
>> What do you think Mr HVAC...
>> Should I add Porn, Beer Brain Farting Videos, and koOk Rants, and
>> Slide Shows of Fuk-U-Shima Fun ?
>
>
>How about your absolute BEST piece of ufo evidence.

An old record player
that keeps going around
and around...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/NGC_4414_%28NASA-med%29.jpg/300px-NGC_4414_%28NASA-med%29.jpg

Maybe they are all broken...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/

>Is that too much to ask?

The more you ask, the less lonely I feel.

________________________________

I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You,
Dear 57,726 Different Species of Extraterrestrials.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/070701imsorryiloveyoujoevitale

Can it be done Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!

________________________________


___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

HVAC
2012-05-08 11:34:38 EST
On 5/8/2012 11:01 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>>
>> How about your absolute BEST piece of ufo evidence.
>> Is that too much to ask?
>
> The more you ask, the less lonely I feel.
>
>
> I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You,
> Dear 57,726 Different Species of Extraterrestrials.



I truly don't understand why this question bothers ufo
believers so much. I ask for your absolute BEST piece of
evidence, and I get shit for asking the question.









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-05-08 11:43:19 EST
On Tue, 08 May 2012 11:34:38 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/8/2012 11:01 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> How about your absolute BEST piece of ufo evidence.
> >> Is that too much to ask?
> >
> > The more you ask, the less lonely I feel.
> >
> > I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You,
> > Dear 57,726 Different Species of Extraterrestrials.
>
> I truly don't understand why this question bothers ufo
> believers so much. I ask for your absolute BEST piece of
> evidence, and I get shit for asking the question.

Ha ha! It wasn't feces, it was poetry. (It still didn't answer your
challenge though.)

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Stop sending people to kill me, we've already captured five of them;
if you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow ... and I
won't have to send a second."
-- Josip Broz Tito (addressed to Stalin)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-05-08 12:33:39 EST
On Tue, 08 May 2012 11:34:38 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/8/2012 11:01 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> How about your absolute BEST piece of ufo evidence.
>>> Is that too much to ask?
>>
>> The more you ask, the less lonely I feel.
>>
>>
>> I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You,
>> Dear 57,726 Different Species of Extraterrestrials.
>
>
>
>I truly don't understand why this question bothers ufo
>believers so much. I ask for your absolute BEST piece of
>evidence, and I get shit for asking the question.

I had a Bowel Moment that shook the Universe.
Yesterday.
It was Cosmic.

Today I am here to be clean and nice.

I Love you Mr HVAC.
Thanks and Please Forgive me.


Goodness Bless AREA-51



______________________________________



___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

HVAC
2012-05-08 13:37:41 EST
On 5/8/2012 12:33 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>>
>> I truly don't understand why this question bothers ufo
>> believers so much. I ask for your absolute BEST piece of
>> evidence, and I get shit for asking the question.
>
> I had a Bowel Moment that shook the Universe.
> Yesterday.
> It was Cosmic.


I hope you made it to the toilet in time.


> Today I am here to be clean and nice.


There was a bidet?


> I Love you Mr HVAC.


Of course you do...Everyone loves me. I'm loveable.


> Thanks and Please Forgive me.


You're forgiven, my son.


> Goodness Bless AREA-51


Area 51 does not exist.




--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-05-08 19:45:34 EST
On Tue, 08 May 2012 13:37:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/8/2012 12:33 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> I truly don't understand why this question bothers ufo
>>> believers so much. I ask for your absolute BEST piece of
>>> evidence, and I get shit for asking the question.
>>
>> I had a Bowel Moment that shook the Universe.
>> Yesterday.
>> It was Cosmic.
>
>
>I hope you made it to the toilet in time.
>
>
>> Today I am here to be clean and nice.
>
>
>There was a bidet?
>
>
>> I Love you Mr HVAC.
>
>
>Of course you do...Everyone loves me. I'm loveable.
>
>
>> Thanks and Please Forgive me.
>
>
>You're forgiven, my son.

Dear Father, who is on First Base and in Heaven and on Earth,
my videos were rearranged at my Jims Space Agency YouTube Channel.
That is amazing because I can't even get in there without a text
message from Google security. It is exciting along with the fact that
dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A and I are banned from UseNet
NewsGroups! All we need now is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDqK_meQJc







___________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-05-15 04:25:16 EST
On Tue, 08 May 2012 06:23:59 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>
>I used to be... FREE UFO VIDEOS ...in the year 1998.
>
>They were tough days.
>I used to have to add a tiny clip of Frank Kaufman
>onto a free hosting site such as Tripod.
>With only enough server space for one tiny video clip.
>And people would have to download the file,
>and then install crap RA (Real Audio Player)
>and hopefully eventually be able to view the video clip.
>
>Today in the year 2012...
>YouTube just gave me my own FREE UFO VIDEOS SERVER...
>
>http://YouTube.com/social/blog/qmMH7kRNKnc

RE: http://YouTube.com/social/blog/qmMH7kRNKnc

Giveth, Taketh away !

It's gone.


Oh, well, I will make some more trippy UFO videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7kd3u1RnKY

Trip all the Aleuns out.





_____________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-05-15 08:09:11 EST
On Tue, 15 May 2012 20:25:16 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 08 May 2012 06:23:59 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>I used to be... FREE UFO VIDEOS ...in the year 1998.
>>
>>They were tough days.
>>I used to have to add a tiny clip of Frank Kaufman
>>onto a free hosting site such as Tripod.
>>With only enough server space for one tiny video clip.
>>And people would have to download the file,
>>and then install crap RA (Real Audio Player)
>>and hopefully eventually be able to view the video clip.
>>
>>Today in the year 2012...
>>YouTube just gave me my own FREE UFO VIDEOS SERVER...
>>
>>http://YouTube.com/social/blog/qmMH7kRNKnc
>
>RE: http://YouTube.com/social/blog/qmMH7kRNKnc
>
> Giveth, Taketh away !
>
> It's gone.

Woah, It's back now, but the design changed...

http://www.youtube.com/blogs/id/EvLOuP18mLI

Gee Wizz, they work 24/7 just like I do !


_______________________________




___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron