Research Discussion: Now That The UFO Cover-up Is Over, I MAY Close This Newsgroup. :)

Now That The UFO Cover-up Is Over, I MAY Close This Newsgroup. :)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-05 12:27:03 EST
Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this newsgroup. :)

Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY choose to close down
this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet. It is true a
very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagør and
a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers have died or
committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers, Chumpest, U.
Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, McGurin,
Sgouros and so so many others.

I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN these newsgroups
(alien visitors and alien research) or keep them open. I also could
make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL MANKIND!!

I will monitor these groups, especially those postings by debunker-
sympathizer Whorey and his gang.

So please continue to read and post but remember: WE ARE WATCHING!!

Sir Artio

The Patriot
2012-05-05 13:07:59 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this
newsgroup. :)

Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY
choose to close down
this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet.
It is true a
very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor,
VD-VAC, Hag\ufffdr and
a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers
have died or
committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers,
Chumpest, U.
Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro,
Imrie, McGurin,
Sgouros and so so many others.

I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN
these newsgroups
(alien visitors and alien research) or keep them open.
I also could
make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL
MANKIND!!

I will monitor these groups, especially those postings
by debunker-
sympathizer Whorey and his gang.

So please continue to read and post but remember: WE
ARE WATCHING!!

Sir Artio
Consequently if you would make them idiot free we would
no longer have to put up with folks like Hole Flapper.
Or you could just S.T.F.U.

The Patriot

On Sat, 5 May 2012 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>WE ARE WATCHING!!

WATCHING JOHN RHODES!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SkLtJJBEvg&

NO DUST ON YOUR SHOES!!
NO DUST ON YOUR CAR!!

GOOD WORK AGENTS!!

NOW KEEP WATCHING THE OTHER GALAXIES!!

THEY ARE ON THE MOVE!!

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/

^HESAFERATIINAMIN^ ^UHETHWOMATIRA^
(Secret codes distributed. Mission accomplished)

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-05-05 19:22:13 EST
On May 5, 10:07 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this
> newsgroup.  :)
>
> Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY
> choose to close down
> this newsgroup.  I still haven't made up my mind yet.
> It is true a
> very  FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor,
> VD-VAC, Hagør and
> a scant few others.  The vast majority of debunkers
> have died or
> committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers,
> Chumpest, U.
> Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro,
> Imrie, McGurin,
> Sgouros and so so many others.
>
> I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN
> these newsgroups
> (alien visitors and alien research) or keep them open.
> I also could
> make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL
> MANKIND!!
>
> I will monitor these groups, especially those postings
> by debunker-
> sympathizer Whorey and his gang.
>
> So please continue to read and post but remember: WE
> ARE WATCHING!!
>
> Sir Artio
> Consequently if you would make them idiot free we would
> no longer have to put up with folks like Hole Flapper.
> Or you could just S.T.F.U.
>
> The Patriot

Now only will WE make these groups debunker free, but we will also
make them spOOk and useful idiot free. Since you fit all THREE
categories, you HAVE to leave ASAP, if not sooner.

Sir A

The Patriot
2012-05-06 13:44:54 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this
> newsgroup. :)
>
> Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY
> choose to close down
> this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet.
> It is true a
> very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor,
> VD-VAC, Hag\ufffdr and
> a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers
> have died or
> committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley,
> Chen-Destabilizers,
> Chumpest, U.
> Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro,
> Imrie, McGurin,
> Sgouros and so so many others.
>
> I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN
> these newsgroups
> (alien visitors and alien research) or keep them
> open.
> I also could
> make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL
> MANKIND!!
>
> I will monitor these groups, especially those
> postings
> by debunker-
> sympathizer Whorey and his gang.
>
> So please continue to read and post but remember: WE
> ARE WATCHING!!
>
> Sir Artio
> Consequently if you would make them idiot free we
> would
> no longer have to put up with folks like Hole
> Flapper.
> Or you could just S.T.F.U.
>
> The Patriot

Now only will WE make these groups debunker free, but
we will also
make them spOOk and useful idiot free. Since you fit
all THREE
categories, you HAVE to leave ASAP, if not sooner.

Sir A
Sie sind ein narr Loch Flappers.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-07 01:52:47 EST
On May 6, 10:44 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA"<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 5, 10:07 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this
> > newsgroup. :)
>
> > Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY
> > choose to close down
> > this newsgroup. I still haven't made up my mind yet.
> > It is true a
> > very FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor,
> > VD-VAC, Hagør and
> > a scant few others. The vast majority of debunkers
> > have died or
> > committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley,
> > Chen-Destabilizers,
> > Chumpest, U.
> > Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro,
> > Imrie, McGurin,
> > Sgouros and so so many others.
>
> > I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN
> > these newsgroups
> > (alien visitors and alien research) or keep them
> > open.
> > I also could
> > make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL
> > MANKIND!!
>
> > I will monitor these groups, especially those
> > postings
> > by debunker-
> > sympathizer Whorey and his gang.
>
> > So please continue to read and post but remember: WE
> > ARE WATCHING!!
>
> > Sir Artio
> > ******************************************************
> > Consequently if you would make them idiot free we
> > would
> > no longer have to put up with folks like Hole
> > Flapper.
> > Or you could just S.T.F.U.
>
> > The Patriot
>
> Now only will WE make these groups debunker free, but
> we will also
> make them spOOk and useful idiot free.  Since you fit
> all THREE
> categories, you HAVE to leave ASAP, if not sooner.
>
> Sir A
> Sie sind ein narr Loch Flappers.

Debunker/SpOOK, no more warnings >> you MUST leave now along with the
rest of your cult.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-10 11:28:28 EST
On May 5, 2:56=A0pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2012 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >WE ARE WATCHING!!
>
> WATCHING JOHN RHODES!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D3SkLtJJBEvg&
>
> NO DUST ON YOUR SHOES!!
> NO DUST ON YOUR CAR!!
>
> GOOD WORK AGENTS!!
>
> NOW KEEP WATCHING THE OTHER GALAXIES!!
>
> THEY ARE ON THE MOVE!!
>
> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/
>
> =A0^HESAFERATIINAMIN^ ^UHETHWOMATIRA^
> (Secret codes distributed. Mission accomplished)
>
> ________________________________
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intel=
ligence_Agency.jpg)
> =A0... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws=
/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermo=
vie.html

> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blog=
spot.com

> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/J=
imsSpaceAgency

> ___

Because of YOUR KIND I still may shut it down. It would be better if
you would just shut yourself down!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-12 12:19:02 EST
On May 5, 10:07 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this
> newsgroup.  :)
>
> Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY
> choose to close down
> this newsgroup.  I still haven't made up my mind yet.
> It is true a
> very  FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor,
> VD-VAC, Hagør and
> a scant few others.  The vast majority of debunkers
> have died or
> committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers,
> Chumpest, U.
> Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro,
> Imrie, McGurin,
> Sgouros and so so many others.
>
> I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN
> these newsgroups
> (alien visitors and alien research) or keep them open.
> I also could
> make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL
> MANKIND!!
>
> I will monitor these groups, especially those postings
> by debunker-
> sympathizer Whorey and his gang.
>
> So please continue to read and post but remember: WE
> ARE WATCHING!!
>
> Sir Artio
> Consequently if you would make them idiot free we would
> no longer have to put up with folks like Hole Flapper.
> Or you could just S.T.F.U.
>
> The Patriot

I have decided to keep it open for now, but NO more debunkers. It has
to be this way. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Sir A

On Sat, 12 May 2012 09:19:02 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On May 5, 10:07 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

>> Now that the UFO cover-up is over, I MAY close this
>> newsgroup.  :)
>>
>> Now that the official UFO cover-up is over, I MAY
>> choose to close down
>> this newsgroup.  I still haven't made up my mind yet.
>> It is true a
>> very  FEW amount of rogue-debunkers remain: Traitor,
>> VD-VAC, Hagør and
>> a scant few others.  The vast majority of debunkers
>> have died or
>> committed suicide: Sludge, Shitley, Chen-Destabilizers,
>> Chumpest, U.
>> Bob, Whorelow, Wider Sham, Cadwell, Adams, Munro,
>> Imrie, McGurin,
>> Sgouros and so so many others.
>>
>> I will make a decision this week whether to SHUT DOWN
>> these newsgroups
>> (alien visitors and alien research) or keep them open.
>> I also could
>> make them DEBUNKER-FREE which would benefit ALL
>> MANKIND!!
>>
>> I will monitor these groups, especially those postings
>> by debunker-
>> sympathizer Whorey and his gang.
>>
>> So please continue to read and post but remember: WE
>> ARE WATCHING!!
>>
>> Sir Artio
>> ******************************************************
>> Consequently if you would make them idiot free we would
>> no longer have to put up with folks like Hole Flapper.
>> Or you could just S.T.F.U.
>>
>> The Patriot
>
>I have decided to keep it open for now, but NO more debunkers. It has
>to be this way. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
>
>Sir A

As well as the Debunkers,
could you pay a large salary to some kOoks too please ?

Ah, relax, I will get some blood out of a stone instead.

Hey, forget about money, you could pay me in Stones !

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/15442/961864-1908743_pile_of_rocks_stonehenge_super.jpg

They are money stones from the Uertiuooeeian ET Species.

Ten for today's KoOkery please !

_____________________

NLOLSANSA

(No LOL Smiles Allowed Near Sir Artie)

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Thu, 10 May 2012 08:28:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On May 5, 2:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 May 2012 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >WE ARE WATCHING!!
>>
>> WATCHING JOHN RHODES!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SkLtJJBEvg&
>>
>> NO DUST ON YOUR SHOES!!
>> NO DUST ON YOUR CAR!!
>>
>> GOOD WORK AGENTS!!
>>
>> NOW KEEP WATCHING THE OTHER GALAXIES!!
>>
>> THEY ARE ON THE MOVE!!
>>
>> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/
>>
>>  ^HESAFERATIINAMIN^ ^UHETHWOMATIRA^
>> (Secret codes distributed. Mission accomplished)

>Because of YOUR KIND I still may shut it down. It would be better if
>you would just shut yourself down!

"woo-woo-woo"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Curlyhoward.jpg

Larry: How many?
Moe: I'll take three.
Larry: I'll take the same.
Moe: I bet two.
Larry: I'll see those two, and I'll raise you five!
Moe: I'd better win today I haven't had breakfast in a week!
Larry: Well the best man always wins.
Moe: Well there's four... Hey I need some more chips!
Moe: Hurry it up with those chips!
Curly Howard: I'm getting sick and tired of making chips for you guys,
I gotta get busy for my Sir Arthur CB radio UFO Proof contest 24/7 !