Research Discussion: Should We Just Banish All Debunkers To Siberia?//or FEMA Camps?

Should We Just Banish All Debunkers To Siberia?//or FEMA Camps?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-02 07:48:00 EST
The question was raised recently at the prestigious gathering for the
National Real Science Foundation and Honest Researchers if ALL
debunkers should be sent to Siberia, or just sequestered at FEMA
camps. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelfaffers suggested a "3rd way" which
would be to H-Bomb all of them out of existence. "Makes sense to me,"
quipped Wholeflaffer!

On Wed, 2 May 2012 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>The question was raised recently at the prestigious gathering for the
>National Real Science Foundation and Honest Researchers if ALL
>debunkers should be sent to Siberia, or just sequestered at FEMA
>camps. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelfaffers suggested a "3rd way" which
>would be to H-Bomb all of them out of existence. "Makes sense to me,"
>quipped Wholeflaffer!

They will just become stronger and fight their way out of Siberia and
FEMAROO camps, so you had better give them all a million dollars and
five kilo of gold each and a ticket to any of the Australian Royal
Shows. That way you can be sure they will give up Debunkery!

http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/australia-royal-easter-show-2011-4-14-3-21-44.jpg

http://livingtravel.com/australia/southaustralia/adelaide/images_adelaideshow/AS_RealWheel_P9110949.jpg

http://www.cameratim.com/photography/australia/images/royal-adelaide-show-sideshow-alley-at-night.jpeg

____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-03 02:04:09 EST
On May 2, 12:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 May 2012 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >The question was raised recently at the prestigious gathering for the
> >National Real Science Foundation and Honest Researchers if ALL
> >debunkers should be sent to Siberia, or just sequestered at FEMA
> >camps.  Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelfaffers suggested a "3rd way" which
> >would be to H-Bomb all of them out of existence.  "Makes sense to me,"
> >quipped Wholeflaffer!
>
> They will just become stronger and fight their way out of Siberia and
> FEMAROO camps, so you had better give them all a million dollars and
> five kilo of gold each and a ticket to any of the Australian Royal
> Shows. That way you can be sure they will give up Debunkery!
>
> http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/australia-royal-easter-sho...
>
> http://livingtravel.com/australia/southaustralia/adelaide/images_adel...
>
> http://www.cameratim.com/photography/australia/images/royal-adelaide-...
>
> ____________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

God damn it Whorry, this ALSO applies to debunker-sympathizers ALSO!
I wish it hadn't come to this, but it has, IT HAS! So you WILL be
sent to a Siberian FEMA camp which WILL be nuked. I'd like to say it
was nice knowing you, but I can't, so I won't, again. Still!

Sir Artio

On Wed, 2 May 2012 23:04:09 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On May 2, 12:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 May 2012 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >The question was raised recently at the prestigious gathering for the
>> >National Real Science Foundation and Honest Researchers if ALL
>> >debunkers should be sent to Siberia, or just sequestered at FEMA
>> >camps.  Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelfaffers suggested a "3rd way" which
>> >would be to H-Bomb all of them out of existence.  "Makes sense to me,"
>> >quipped Wholeflaffer!
>>
>> They will just become stronger and fight their way out of Siberia and
>> FEMAROO camps, so you had better give them all a million dollars and
>> five kilo of gold each and a ticket to any of the Australian Royal
>> Shows. That way you can be sure they will give up Debunkery!

http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/australia-royal-easter-show-2011-4-14-3-21-44.jpg

http://livingtravel.com/australia/southaustralia/adelaide/images_adelaideshow/AS_RealWheel_P9110949.jpg

http://www.cameratim.com/photography/australia/images/royal-adelaide-show-sideshow-alley-at-night.jpeg

>sent to a Siberian FEMA camp which WILL be nuked.

I'm back from the Nuked FEMAROO Camp
*cough* ^Phew^ ... aaachooo ...
Now what?! Orders Please Sir !!!

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-03 11:36:22 EST
On May 3, 6:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 May 2012 23:04:09 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On May 2, 12:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> They will just become stronger and fight their way out of Siberia and
> >> FEMAROO camps, so you had better give them all a million dollars and
> >> five kilo of gold each and a ticket to any of the Australian Royal
> >> Shows. That way you can be sure they will give up Debunkery!
>
> http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/australia-royal-easter-sho...
>
> http://livingtravel.com/australia/southaustralia/adelaide/images_adel...
>
> http://www.cameratim.com/photography/australia/images/royal-adelaide-...
>
> >sent to a Siberian FEMA camp which WILL be nuked.
>
> I'm back from the Nuked FEMAROO Camp
> *cough* ^Phew^ ... aaachooo ...
> Now what?! Orders Please Sir !!!
>
> _______________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

You blistering idiot, march to the CORRECT Siberian FEMA camp, and
don't worry, it will be vaporized along with the rest of the EVIL
debunkers. Make sure you take ALL of them with you this time. No
more fuck-ups,
OK??????????!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????!!!!?!?

Sir Å

On Thu, 3 May 2012 08:36:22 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On May 3, 6:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 May 2012 23:04:09 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>

>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>> http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/australia-royal-easter-sho...
>>
>> http://livingtravel.com/australia/southaustralia/adelaide/images_adel...
>>
>> http://www.cameratim.com/photography/australia/images/royal-adelaide-...
>>
>> >sent to a Siberian FEMA camp which WILL be nuked.
>>
>> I'm back from the Nuked FEMAROO Camp
>> *cough* ^Phew^ ... aaachooo ...
>> Now what?! Orders Please Sir !!!
>>
>> _______________________________
>
>You blistering idiot, march to the CORRECT Siberian FEMA camp, and
>don't worry, it will be vaporized along with the rest of the EVIL
>debunkers. Make sure you take ALL of them with you this time. No
>more f*ck-ups,
>OK??????????!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????!!!!?!?
>
>Sir Å

I'm marching tripping on tons of secret information in YouTube.
In fact I listen to two videos at the same time.
Secret yack yack yack natter natter this and that and other.
The Jerry Pippin Show, NASA, Peter Levenda, Rense, Art Bell, etc, etc.

http://www.firstshowing.net/img/flashgordon-DVD-cover.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-05-04 21:56:39 EST
On May 3, 5:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 May 2012 08:36:22 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On May 3, 6:38 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >>http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/australia-royal-easter-sho...
>
> >>http://livingtravel.com/australia/southaustralia/adelaide/images_adel...
>
> >>http://www.cameratim.com/photography/australia/images/royal-adelaide-...

> >> I'm back from the Nuked FEMAROO Camp
> >> *cough* ^Phew^ ... aaachooo ...
> >> Now what?! Orders Please Sir !!!
>
> >> _______________________________
>
> >You blistering idiot, march to the CORRECT Siberian FEMA camp, and
> >don't worry, it will be vaporized along with the rest of the EVIL
> >debunkers.  Make sure you take ALL of them with you this time.   No
> >more f*ck-ups,
> >OK??????????!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????!!!!?!?
>
> >Sir Å
>
> I'm marching tripping on tons of secret information in YouTube.
> In fact I listen to two videos at the same time.
> Secret yack yack yack natter natter this and that and other.
> The Jerry Pippin Show, NASA, Peter Levenda, Rense, Art Bell, etc, etc.
>
> http://www.firstshowing.net/img/flashgordon-DVD-cover.jpg
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I like Jerry Pippin. Even so, ALL debunker and debunker sympathizers
MUST report to their nearest FEMA camp NOW! And by now I mean right
this second. No more backtalk. GO!

Sir A

On Fri, 4 May 2012 18:56:39 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On May 3, 5:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 May 2012 08:36:22 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>

>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>> >You blistering idiot, march to the CORRECT Siberian FEMA camp, and
>> >don't worry, it will be vaporized along with the rest of the EVIL
>> >debunkers.  Make sure you take ALL of them with you this time.   No
>> >more f*ck-ups,
>> >OK??????????!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????!!!!?!?
>>
>> >Sir Å
>>
>> I'm marching tripping on tons of secret information in YouTube.
>> In fact I listen to two videos at the same time.
>> Secret yack yack yack natter natter this and that and other.
>> The Jerry Pippin Show, NASA, Peter Levenda, Rense, Art Bell, etc, etc.
>>
>> http://www.firstshowing.net/img/flashgordon-DVD-cover.jpg

>I like Jerry Pippin. Even so, ALL debunker and debunker sympathizers
>MUST report to their nearest FEMA camp NOW! And by now I mean right
>this second. No more backtalk. GO!
>
>Sir A

MIB agents, Sir Artie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D7cPH7DHgA

Actually, real MIB, do run out of energy,
I've often heard along the lines of...
"We have to go now, energy getting low".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7L3AtY8R8

Are you one of them?

__________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-05-05 07:46:18 EST
On May 4, 10:13 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 May 2012 18:56:39 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On May 3, 5:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> I'm marching tripping on tons of secret information in YouTube.
> >> In fact I listen to two videos at the same time.
> >> Secret yack yack yack natter natter this and that and other.
> >> The Jerry Pippin Show, NASA, Peter Levenda, Rense, Art Bell, etc, etc.
>
> >>http://www.firstshowing.net/img/flashgordon-DVD-cover.jpg
> >I like Jerry Pippin. Even so, ALL debunker and debunker sympathizers
> >MUST report to their nearest FEMA camp NOW!  And by now I mean right
> >this second.  No more backtalk. GO!
>
> >Sir A
>
> MIB agents, Sir Artie!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D7cPH7DHgA
>
> Actually, real MIB, do run out of energy,
> I've often heard along the lines of...
> "We have to go now, energy getting low".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7L3AtY8R8
>
> Are you one of them?
>
> __________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

It would be better for ALL MANKIND if every debunker and debunker
sympathizers, supporters and enablers would just give up and turn
themselves in. Please gather your cult and start marching to your
nearest FEMA camp. You and your kind will be processed in at Sector
"R" and given your own cot and work-detail. If is absolutely
necessary to segregate debunkers and their ilk away from civil
society. Certainly you and your kind can understand the reasons why!

Sir Artio