Research Discussion: Is Your Neighbor An Alien?

Is Your Neighbor An Alien?

Many top scientists believe that aliens live secretly among us. The
sneaky intergalactic travelers often pose as our friends, neighbors and
co-workers while they learn the ways of Earth. But how can you tell
invading aliens from real humans?

We have interviewed dozens of experts and conducted exhaustive research
to bring you this list of the top ten ways to recognize aliens in our midst.

1 Aliens often wear huge sunglasses to hide their eyes. Most aliens have
large, staring eyes that are hard to conceal. Sunglasses help them
appear more normal.

2 Aliens have cold and clammy skin. Many aliens wear synthetic skin in
order to pass themselves off as human. It’s never as warm as real skin,
and it often feels “slimy” to the touch.

3 They smell. Aliens use all manner of deodorants, perfumes, or lotions
to disguise their natural scent, which is offensive to humans.

4 Aliens are obsessed with technology. They spend hours chatting on cell
phones and sending e-mails. But they’re not conversing with people —
they are actually transmitting data they’ve accumulated back to the
mother ship.

5 Aliens have strange bodily proportions. The newest breeds of aliens
attempt to imitate human appearance — but they never quite get it right.
They are like exaggerated ideas of human perfection. Their stomachs are
too flat, their chests too big, their faces wrinkle-free.

6 Aliens have strange diets. Aliens may not be able to digest most human
foods. Because of this, they are limited in the types of foods they can
eat, and they may become vegetarians. Watch out for people who eat a lot
of melons — that’s an alien favorite.

7 Aliens dance in inhuman ways. Most alien species have a completely
different physiology than ours. They have the ability to move their
bodies to music in a way no ordinary human can, and this results in a
Dancing style that is quite breathtaking.

8 Aliens do not understand Earth’s sense of humor. Forget what you saw
on Mork and Mindy. Aliens find it difficult to understand laughter —
even a simple knock-knock joke can throw them completely off. They might
laugh at inappropriate times — like during a funeral — or stare blankly
at the funniest jokes.

9 Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens find clothing
irritates their flesh, so the less of it they wear, the more comfortable
they are. They also like to keep their fake human skin exposed to air,
to allow it to breathe.

10 Aliens ask hundreds of questions. Aliens are on Earth for research,
and they want to learn as much as possible about Earthlings. They’re
like alien anthropologists, fascinated by human behavior and eager to
study our culture. So keep your eyes open for any people asking a lot of
stupid questions.

> Many top scientists believe that aliens live secretly among us. The sneaky
> intergalactic travelers often pose as our friends, neighbors and
> co-workers while they learn the ways of Earth. But how can you tell
> invading aliens from real humans?
>
> We have interviewed dozens of experts and conducted exhaustive research to
> bring you this list of the top ten ways to recognize aliens in our midst.
>
> 1 Aliens often wear huge sunglasses to hide their eyes. Most aliens have
> large, staring eyes that are hard to conceal. Sunglasses help them appear
> more normal.
>
> 2 Aliens have cold and clammy skin. Many aliens wear synthetic skin in
> order to pass themselves off as human. It\ufffds never as warm as real skin,
> and it often feels \ufffdslimy\ufffd to the touch.
>
> 3 They smell. Aliens use all manner of deodorants, perfumes, or lotions to
> disguise their natural scent, which is offensive to humans.
>
> 4 Aliens are obsessed with technology. They spend hours chatting on cell
> phones and sending e-mails. But they\ufffdre not conversing with people \ufffd they
> are actually transmitting data they\ufffdve accumulated back to the mother
> ship.
>
> 5 Aliens have strange bodily proportions. The newest breeds of aliens
> attempt to imitate human appearance \ufffd but they never quite get it right.
> They are like exaggerated ideas of human perfection. Their stomachs are
> too flat, their chests too big, their faces wrinkle-free.
>
> 6 Aliens have strange diets. Aliens may not be able to digest most human
> foods. Because of this, they are limited in the types of foods they can
> eat, and they may become vegetarians. Watch out for people who eat a lot
> of melons \ufffd that\ufffds an alien favorite.
>
> 7 Aliens dance in inhuman ways. Most alien species have a completely
> different physiology than ours. They have the ability to move their bodies
> to music in a way no ordinary human can, and this results in a Dancing
> style that is quite breathtaking.
>
> 8 Aliens do not understand Earth\ufffds sense of humor. Forget what you saw on
> Mork and Mindy. Aliens find it difficult to understand laughter \ufffd even a
> simple knock-knock joke can throw them completely off. They might laugh at
> inappropriate times \ufffd like during a funeral \ufffd or stare blankly at the
> funniest jokes.
>
> 9 Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens find clothing irritates
> their flesh, so the less of it they wear, the more comfortable they are.
> They also like to keep their fake human skin exposed to air, to allow it
> to breathe.
>
> 10 Aliens ask hundreds of questions. Aliens are on Earth for research, and
> they want to learn as much as possible about Earthlings. They\ufffdre like
> alien anthropologists, fascinated by human behavior and eager to study our
> culture. So keep your eyes open for any people asking a lot of stupid
> questions.

Wow ... all Democrats are Aliens, then ?????

The Patriot
2012-04-29 11:56:36 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Many top scientists believe that aliens live
>> secretly among us. The sneaky intergalactic
>> travelers often pose as our friends, neighbors and
>> co-workers while they learn the ways of Earth. But
>> how can you tell invading aliens from real humans?
>>
>> We have interviewed dozens of experts and conducted
>> exhaustive research to bring you this list of the
>> top ten ways to recognize aliens in our midst.
>>
>> 1 Aliens often wear huge sunglasses to hide their
>> eyes. Most aliens have large, staring eyes that are
>> hard to conceal. Sunglasses help them appear more
>> normal.
>>
>> 2 Aliens have cold and clammy skin. Many aliens wear
>> synthetic skin in order to pass themselves off as
>> human. It\ufffds never as warm as real skin, and it often
>> feels \ufffdslimy\ufffd to the touch.
>>
>> 3 They smell. Aliens use all manner of deodorants,
>> perfumes, or lotions to disguise their natural
>> scent, which is offensive to humans.
>>
>> 4 Aliens are obsessed with technology. They spend
>> hours chatting on cell phones and sending e-mails.
>> But they\ufffdre not conversing with people \ufffd they are
>> actually transmitting data they\ufffdve accumulated back
>> to the mother ship.
>>
>> 5 Aliens have strange bodily proportions. The newest
>> breeds of aliens attempt to imitate human
>> appearance \ufffd but they never quite get it right. They
>> are like exaggerated ideas of human perfection.
>> Their stomachs are too flat, their chests too big,
>> their faces wrinkle-free.
>>
>> 6 Aliens have strange diets. Aliens may not be able
>> to digest most human foods. Because of this, they
>> are limited in the types of foods they can eat, and
>> they may become vegetarians. Watch out for people
>> who eat a lot of melons \ufffd that\ufffds an alien favorite.
>>
>> 7 Aliens dance in inhuman ways. Most alien species
>> have a completely different physiology than ours.
>> They have the ability to move their bodies to music
>> in a way no ordinary human can, and this results in
>> a Dancing style that is quite breathtaking.
>>
>> 8 Aliens do not understand Earth\ufffds sense of humor.
>> Forget what you saw on Mork and Mindy. Aliens find
>> it difficult to understand laughter \ufffd even a simple
>> knock-knock joke can throw them completely off. They
>> might laugh at inappropriate times \ufffd like during a
>> funeral \ufffd or stare blankly at the funniest jokes.
>>
>> 9 Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens
>> find clothing irritates their flesh, so the less of
>> it they wear, the more comfortable they are. They
>> also like to keep their fake human skin exposed to
>> air, to allow it to breathe.
>>
>> 10 Aliens ask hundreds of questions. Aliens are on
>> Earth for research, and they want to learn as much
>> as possible about Earthlings. They\ufffdre like alien
>> anthropologists, fascinated by human behavior and
>> eager to study our culture. So keep your eyes open
>> for any people asking a lot of stupid questions.
>>

> Wow ... all Democrats are Aliens, then ?????
I don't know about all Democrats but all Liberals sure
as hell are alien.

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob
2012-04-29 12:28:32 EST
"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in news:Iwdnr.16569$DB1.7709
@newsfe03.iad:

> [...]
>>> it difficult to understand laughter \ufffd even a simple
>>> knock-knock joke can throw them completely off. They
>>> might laugh at inappropriate times \ufffd like during a
>>> funeral \ufffd or stare blankly at the funniest jokes.
>>>
>>> 9 Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens
>>> find clothing irritates their flesh, so the less of
>>> it they wear, the more comfortable they are. They
>>> also like to keep their fake human skin exposed to
>>> air, to allow it to breathe.
>>>
>>> 10 Aliens ask hundreds of questions. Aliens are on
>>> Earth for research, and they want to learn as much
>>> as possible about Earthlings. They\ufffdre like alien
>>> anthropologists, fascinated by human behavior and
>>> eager to study our culture. So keep your eyes open
>>> for any people asking a lot of stupid questions.
>>>

>> Wow ... all Democrats are Aliens, then ?????
> I don't know about all Democrats but all Liberals sure

He's talkin about your mom dude.

or

He's talkin about your mom who is a dude.

Billy-Bob
--
.

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-04-29 12:31:41 EST
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:27:49 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many top scientists believe that aliens live secretly among us. The

Top scientists believe that? Ha ha! I'm filing this one under Satire.

> sneaky intergalactic travelers often pose as our friends, neighbors
> and co-workers while they learn the ways of Earth. But how can you
> tell invading aliens from real humans?
>
> We have interviewed dozens of experts and conducted exhaustive
> research to bring you this list of the top ten ways to recognize
> aliens in our midst.
>
> 1 Aliens often wear huge sunglasses to hide their eyes. Most aliens
> have large, staring eyes that are hard to conceal. Sunglasses help
> them appear more normal.
>
> 2 Aliens have cold and clammy skin. Many aliens wear synthetic skin
> in order to pass themselves off as human. It’s never as warm as real
> skin, and it often feels “slimy” to the touch.
>
> 3 They smell. Aliens use all manner of deodorants, perfumes, or
> lotions to disguise their natural scent, which is offensive to humans.
>
> 4 Aliens are obsessed with technology. They spend hours chatting on
> cell phones and sending e-mails. But they’re not conversing with
> people — they are actually transmitting data they’ve accumulated back
> to the mother ship.
>
> 5 Aliens have strange bodily proportions. The newest breeds of aliens
> attempt to imitate human appearance — but they never quite get it
> right. They are like exaggerated ideas of human perfection. Their
> stomachs are too flat, their chests too big, their faces wrinkle-free.

I was expecting a very different appearance to be described. I just
love the implications being portrayed with this point.

> 6 Aliens have strange diets. Aliens may not be able to digest most
> human foods. Because of this, they are limited in the types of foods
> they can eat, and they may become vegetarians. Watch out for people
> who eat a lot of melons — that’s an alien favorite.
>
> 7 Aliens dance in inhuman ways. Most alien species have a completely
> different physiology than ours. They have the ability to move their
> bodies to music in a way no ordinary human can, and this results in a
> Dancing style that is quite breathtaking.
>
> 8 Aliens do not understand Earth’s sense of humor. Forget what you
> saw on Mork and Mindy. Aliens find it difficult to understand
> laughter — even a simple knock-knock joke can throw them completely
> off. They might laugh at inappropriate times — like during a funeral
> — or stare blankly at the funniest jokes.
>
> 9 Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens find clothing
> irritates their flesh, so the less of it they wear, the more
> comfortable they are. They also like to keep their fake human skin
> exposed to air, to allow it to breathe.
>
> 10 Aliens ask hundreds of questions. Aliens are on Earth for
> research, and they want to learn as much as possible about
> Earthlings. They’re like alien anthropologists, fascinated by human
> behavior and eager to study our culture. So keep your eyes open for
> any people asking a lot of stupid questions.

That was great! Thanks for posting this. (Did you write it, or did you
get it from somewhere else?)

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that

On 4/29/2012 12:31 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:27:49 -0400
> HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Many top scientists believe that aliens live secretly among us. The
>
> Top scientists believe that? Ha ha! I'm filing this one under Satire.

Well, can you prove that top scientists DON'T believe it?

>> sneaky intergalactic travelers often pose as our friends, neighbors
>> and co-workers while they learn the ways of Earth. But how can you
>> tell invading aliens from real humans?
>>
>> We have interviewed dozens of experts and conducted exhaustive
>> research to bring you this list of the top ten ways to recognize
>> aliens in our midst.
>>
>> 1 Aliens often wear huge sunglasses to hide their eyes. Most aliens
>> have large, staring eyes that are hard to conceal. Sunglasses help
>> them appear more normal.
>>
>> 2 Aliens have cold and clammy skin. Many aliens wear synthetic skin
>> in order to pass themselves off as human. It’s never as warm as real
>> skin, and it often feels “slimy” to the touch.
>>
>> 3 They smell. Aliens use all manner of deodorants, perfumes, or
>> lotions to disguise their natural scent, which is offensive to humans.
>>
>> 4 Aliens are obsessed with technology. They spend hours chatting on
>> cell phones and sending e-mails. But they’re not conversing with
>> people — they are actually transmitting data they’ve accumulated back
>> to the mother ship.
>>
>> 5 Aliens have strange bodily proportions. The newest breeds of aliens
>> attempt to imitate human appearance — but they never quite get it
>> right. They are like exaggerated ideas of human perfection. Their
>> stomachs are too flat, their chests too big, their faces wrinkle-free.
>
> I was expecting a very different appearance to be described. I just
> love the implications being portrayed with this point.
>
>> 6 Aliens have strange diets. Aliens may not be able to digest most
>> human foods. Because of this, they are limited in the types of foods
>> they can eat, and they may become vegetarians. Watch out for people
>> who eat a lot of melons — that’s an alien favorite.
>>
>> 7 Aliens dance in inhuman ways. Most alien species have a completely
>> different physiology than ours. They have the ability to move their
>> bodies to music in a way no ordinary human can, and this results in a
>> Dancing style that is quite breathtaking.
>>
>> 8 Aliens do not understand Earth’s sense of humor. Forget what you
>> saw on Mork and Mindy. Aliens find it difficult to understand
>> laughter — even a simple knock-knock joke can throw them completely
>> off. They might laugh at inappropriate times — like during a funeral
>> — or stare blankly at the funniest jokes.
>>
>> 9 Aliens dress in oddly revealing clothes. Aliens find clothing
>> irritates their flesh, so the less of it they wear, the more
>> comfortable they are. They also like to keep their fake human skin
>> exposed to air, to allow it to breathe.
>>
>> 10 Aliens ask hundreds of questions. Aliens are on Earth for
>> research, and they want to learn as much as possible about
>> Earthlings. They’re like alien anthropologists, fascinated by human
>> behavior and eager to study our culture. So keep your eyes open for
>> any people asking a lot of stupid questions.
>
> That was great! Thanks for posting this. (Did you write it, or did you
> get it from somewhere else?)

Free Lunch
2012-04-29 12:53:25 EST
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:35:58 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>On 4/29/2012 12:31 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:27:49 -0400
>> HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Many top scientists believe that aliens live secretly among us. The
>>
>> Top scientists believe that? Ha ha! I'm filing this one under Satire.
>

>Well, can you prove that top scientists DON'T believe it?

Not our job.

Crazy people are allowed to make the most absurd claims, but no one has
the duty to take any of those claims seriously. When there is evidence
for ETs, something there is not right now, then there might be reason to
consider whether they are good or bad for us.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:27:49 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>1 Aliens often ...

Poke around The Milky Way Galaxy
without doing much at all really.

_______________

All 57,667 different extraterrestrial species !

_______________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-04-29 22:52:22 EST
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:53:25 -0500
Free Lunch <lunch@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:35:58 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
> alt.atheism:
> >On 4/29/2012 12:31 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
> >goddess wrote:

> >> Top scientists believe that? Ha ha! I'm filing this one under
> >> Satire.
> >
> >Well, can you prove that top scientists DON'T believe it?
>
> Not our job.
>
> Crazy people are allowed to make the most absurd claims, but no one
> has the duty to take any of those claims seriously. When there is
> evidence for ETs, something there is not right now, then there might
> be reason to consider whether they are good or bad for us.

As long as their first contact excludes politicians we'll be fine (I'm
sure it won't take them long to figure out that religious prosyletizers
are promoting mythical ideologies so I'm not too worried about that,
after all, they would have to be intelligent to achieve space travel).

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Atheism: It's the logical choice."