Research Discussion: Do We Have Contact With ETs?

Do We Have Contact With ETs?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Andrew W
2012-04-27 19:00:17 EST
Do we have contact with ETs?
The answer is yes.
Do our military and upper echelons of government know about them?
Yes.
Does NASA know about them?
Yes.
Have astronauts and astronomers seen them?
Yes.
Do they have reasons to keep it a secret?
Hell yes.

Quotes from astronauts and NASA officials.

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally,
I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry
about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO
filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
--Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come
from, and what do they want?"
--Apollo 14 Astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchell

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and
sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin -
flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time
it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered
absolute silence."
--Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems.

Read more:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/which-nasa-astronauts-have-spoken-publicly-about-ufos-t14227.html#ixzz1tHhWIKug

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:00:17 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Do we have contact with ETs?
>The answer is yes.

Yes ...

http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Have you seen the video there called...
"OZ Encounters - UFO's In Australia" ?

_____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Andrew W
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:00:17 +1000, "Andrew W"
> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>>Do we have contact with ETs?
>>The answer is yes.
>
> Yes ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

> Have you seen the video there called...
> "OZ Encounters - UFO's In Australia" ?

Yes I have.

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:17:02 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:00:17 +1000, "Andrew W"
>> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>Do we have contact with ETs?
>>>The answer is yes.
>>
>> Yes ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>

>> Have you seen the video there called...
>> "OZ Encounters - UFO's In Australia" ?
>>

>Yes I have.

Good.

___________________

On 4/27/2012 7:00 PM, Andrew W wrote:
> Do we have contact with ETs?

No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
is irrelevant.

> The answer is yes.

See above.

> Do our military and upper echelons of government know about them?

No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
is irrelevant.

> Yes.

See above.

> Does NASA know about them?

No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
is irrelevant.

> Yes.

See above.

> Have astronauts and astronomers seen them?

No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
is irrelevant.

> Yes.

See above.

> Do they have reasons to keep it a secret?

No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
is irrelevant.

> Hell yes.

See above.

Andrew W
> On 4/27/2012 7:00 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>> Do we have contact with ETs?
>

> No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
> is irrelevant.

How do you know this?
Do you know everything that goes on in this world and universe?
What about the testimonies and statements by thousands of witnesses
including high ranking military officers, astronauts and NASA officials?

On 4/28/2012 4:57 PM, Andrew W wrote:

>> No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
>> is irrelevant.
>>

> How do you know this?
> Do you know everything that goes on in this world and universe?
> What about the testimonies and statements by thousands of witnesses
> including high ranking military officers, astronauts and NASA officials?

Anecdotal evidence counts for exactly zero if not supported
by testable, repeatable evidence. Otherwise we would believe
in all sorts of other unsubstantiated claims like ghosts.

Don't you agree?

Andrew W
> On 4/28/2012 4:57 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>>

>>> No. There are no ETs to have contact with, so your question
>>> is irrelevant.
>>>

>> How do you know this?
>> Do you know everything that goes on in this world and universe?
>> What about the testimonies and statements by thousands of witnesses
>> including high ranking military officers, astronauts and NASA officials?
>

> Anecdotal evidence counts for exactly zero if not supported
> by testable, repeatable evidence. Otherwise we would believe
> in all sorts of other unsubstantiated claims like ghosts.
>
> Don't you agree?

?? How do you test and repeat a sighting or encounter?
Lol.

Did you think that only anecdotal evidence existed for ET encounters? No
wonder you have a closed minded attitude on the subject.
No, there are plenty of sworn testimonies by officials etc, plus much
physical evidence has also been recovered from crash sites over the decades
by the military and individuals.
Sores of people have also had face to face encounters with actual beings.

Several astronauts, NASA and military officials have already admitted that
ETs are real.
One craft landed virtually right in front of Gordon Cooper once. It was even
filmed but the military took the film and was never seen again.
Virtually every space shuttle mission was accompanied by foreign craft but
the astronauts were ordered not to talk about it.
This is all documented and is readily available on the net.

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

The statements and testimonies by astronauts and officials etc. are too
numerous to list here.
Several quotes are listed below.

On 4/29/2012 8:54 AM, Andrew W wrote:

>> Anecdotal evidence counts for exactly zero if not supported
>> by testable, repeatable evidence. Otherwise we would believe
>> in all sorts of other unsubstantiated claims like ghosts.
>>
>> Don't you agree?
>>

> ?? How do you test and repeat a sighting or encounter?

Exactly. That why anecdotal evidence counts for exactly zero.
You don't believe in ghosts, do you?

Andrew W
> On 4/29/2012 8:54 AM, Andrew W wrote:
>>

>>> Anecdotal evidence counts for exactly zero if not supported
>>> by testable, repeatable evidence. Otherwise we would believe
>>> in all sorts of other unsubstantiated claims like ghosts.
>>>
>>> Don't you agree?
>>>

>> ?? How do you test and repeat a sighting or encounter?
>

> Exactly. That why anecdotal evidence counts for exactly zero.
> You don't believe in ghosts, do you?

We have far more evidence than just anecdotal.
Dope.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)