Research Discussion: The Wholeflaffer Continuum Is BACK (Again)!/Still/Always Been Here :)

The Wholeflaffer Continuum Is BACK (Again)!/Still/Always Been Here :)

Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-27 18:45:16 EST
Important message FROM ThE WhOlEfLaFfEr CoNtInUuM

The world has had enough of debunkers, traitors and useful idiots.

We are entering a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, democracy and ideas, and
there just isn't enough room for you purveyors of misinformation,
deception and deceit. I begged the COUNCIL to give you one more
chance, but no dice. So please start marching post haste to your
nearest FEMA camp. The mobile-execution vans will pick you up on the
way.

Just doing my part for freedom.

the Wholeflaffer Continuum has spoken!

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:45:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C. B. E.

>Just doing my part for freedom.

Request for too much freedom is Denied !

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/crazy-dance-dude.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc-CLjgtjzA

China Tanks

_____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2012-04-28 12:16:36 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Important message FROM ThE WhOlEfLaFfEr CoNtInUuM
>
> The world has had enough of debunkers, traitors and
> useful idiots.
>
> We are entering a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom,
> democracy and ideas, and
> there just isn't enough room for you purveyors of
> misinformation,
> deception and deceit. I begged the COUNCIL to give
> you one more
> chance, but no dice. So please start marching post
> haste to your
> nearest FEMA camp. The mobile-execution vans will
> pick you up on the
> way.
>
> Just doing my part for freedom.
>
> the Wholeflaffer Continuum has spoken!

The Loon has spoken!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-28 19:55:09 EST
On Apr 28, 9:16 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Important message FROM ThE WhOlEfLaFfEr CoNtInUuM
>
> > The world has had enough of debunkers, traitors and
> > useful idiots.
>
> > We are entering a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom,
> > democracy and ideas, and
> > there just isn't enough room for you purveyors of
> > misinformation,
> > deception and deceit.   I begged the COUNCIL to give
> > you one more
> > chance, but no dice. So please start marching post
> > haste to your
> > nearest FEMA camp.  The mobile-execution vans will
> > pick you up on the
> > way.
>
> > Just doing my part for freedom.
>
> > the Wholeflaffer Continuum has spoken!
>
> The Loon has spoken!

Whorey and Traitor; you both are on the Truth-Terrorist-Sympathizer
list AND the Truth-Terrorist Enabler List. Please surrender at your
nearest FEMA camp. Tank you;

Sir Artio

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:55:09 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Apr 28, 9:16 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

>> > Important message FROM ThE WhOlEfLaFfEr CoNtInUuM
>>
>> > The world has had enough of debunkers, traitors and
>> > useful idiots.
>>
>> > We are entering a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom,
>> > democracy and ideas, and
>> > there just isn't enough room for you purveyors of
>> > misinformation,
>> > deception and deceit.   I begged the COUNCIL to give
>> > you one more
>> > chance, but no dice. So please start marching post
>> > haste to your
>> > nearest FEMA camp.  The mobile-execution vans will
>> > pick you up on the
>> > way.
>>
>> > Just doing my part for freedom.
>>
>> > the Wholeflaffer Continuum has spoken!
>>
>> The Loon has spoken!
>
>Whorey and Traitor; you both are on the Truth-Terrorist-Sympathizer
>list AND the Truth-Terrorist Enabler List. Please surrender at your
>nearest FEMA camp. Tank you;
>
>Sir Artio

I won't reply to this thread as I am not mentioned here.

We Love You Sir Artio.
We will have a special wonderful love filled wise 'good force' future.

So far, so good... see...
http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html

______________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> We Love You Sir Artio.
> We will have a special wonderful love filled wise 'good force' future.

I heard that Sir A. Hole 'force choked' his chicken last night.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-04-29 10:15:42 EST
On Apr 29, 5:32 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/29/2012 1:22 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

> > We Love You Sir Artio.
> > We will have a special wonderful love filled wise 'good force' future.
>
> I heard that Sir A. Hole 'force choked' his chicken last night.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

VD-VAC, as has been stated many times, YOUR KIND are not allowed on
these newsgroups. You have been officially BANNED, so please leave
now. WE THE PEOPLE will no longer tolerate trolls, spOOks and KooKs.
You are all three. Take your friend Whorey and get the hell out of
here. We are now dealing with a minor mop-up operation of a few lone
debunkers. That should be completed soon.

Sir A

On 4/29/2012 10:15 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:

>> I heard that Sir A. Hole 'force choked' his chicken last night.
>>

> VD-VAC, as has been stated many times, YOUR KIND are not allowed on
> these newsgroups.

By 'my kind', you mean normal people?

> You have been officially BANNED, so please leave now.

Since *I* am the moderator of these groups, *I* will
decide who is banned and who is not.

*You* can sit there and suck it.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-30 05:04:53 EST
On Apr 29, 8:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/29/2012 10:15 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
>

> >> I heard that Sir A. Hole 'force choked' his chicken last night.
>
> > VD-VAC, as has been stated many times, YOUR KIND are not allowed on
> > these newsgroups.
>
> By 'my kind', you mean normal people?
>
> > You have been officially BANNED, so please leave now.
>
> Since *I* am the moderator of these groups, *I* will
> decide who is banned and who is not.
>
> *You* can sit there and suck it.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

VD-VAC, as has been stated many times, YOUR KIND are not allowed on
these newsgroups. You have been officially BANNED, so please leave
now. WE THE PEOPLE will no longer tolerate trolls, spOOks and KooKs.
You are all three. Take your friend Whorey and get the hell out of
here. We are now dealing with a minor mop-up operation of a few lone
debunkers. That should be completed soon.

No more excuses >>> LEAVE NOW!

Sir A

R*@gmail.com
2017-07-24 06:10:04 EST
On Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3:45:16 PM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Important message FROM ThE WhOlEfLaFfEr CoNtInUuM
>
> The world has had enough of debunkers, traitors and useful idiots.
>
> We are entering a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, democracy and ideas, and
> there just isn't enough room for you purveyors of misinformation,
> deception and deceit. I begged the COUNCIL to give you one more
> chance, but no dice. So please start marching post haste to your
> nearest FEMA camp. The mobile-execution vans will pick you up on the
> way.
>
> Just doing my part for freedom.
>
> the Wholeflaffer Continuum has spoken!

This is wonderful news. There may be a pesky debunker left, maybe even two.
But they pose no threat and will be eliminated once the General gives the order. And that could come at anytime!!

Dr. C.B.E. Wholeflaffers