Research Discussion: How Much Longer Must Mankind Tolerate Debunkers?/President Sez "enough Already!"

How Much Longer Must Mankind Tolerate Debunkers?/President Sez "enough Already!"

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-27 18:24:32 EST
The question was raised at the National Academy of Real Science today
in Radioactive Falls, Nevada if "Mankind must tolerate Debunkers even
for one more day." President of the "Human-Alien Contact Agenda", Sir
Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. concluded, "enough of the debunkers
already. Unless they voluntarily surrender then we will have no other
option except to round them up and toss them into brand spanking new
FEMA camps. That day My Fellow Earthlings has arrived. Let's
commence with Operation: Fini Debunker." The word is GIVEN! EARTH
SHALL PREVAIL!!

Sir ArtiØ

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:24:32 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>The question was raised at the National Academy of Real Science today
>in Radioactive Falls, Nevada if "Mankind must tolerate Debunkers even
>for one more day." President of the "Human-Alien Contact Agenda", Sir
>Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. concluded, "enough of the debunkers
>already. Unless they voluntarily surrender then we will have no other
>option except to round them up and toss them into brand spanking new
>FEMA camps. That day My Fellow Earthlings has arrived. Let's
>commence with Operation: Fini Debunker." The word is GIVEN! EARTH
>SHALL PREVAIL!!
>
>Sir ArtiØ

The questions and answers were raised and concluded at the
Inter-Galactic Multi-Dimensional Quantum-Forum today and tomorrow
in Bima Sakti, Vintergatan, Caer Wydion, if "57,388 different species
of extraterrestrials must become wiser and more powerful." Alt Alien
Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard Sir Gilligan
Horry concluded, "enough of the UFO ET cover-up already.
Unless they research and understand Untefimdar Kwelepositum
and rendezvous with Leranimerian Star Formation Kestatudjeda.
That day My Fellow Wisdom of Several Races has arrived.
Let's commence with Operation: Project Mothership."
The word is Galaxyization GIVETH!
57,823,107 DIMENSIONS SHALL PREVAIL!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

_____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-28 20:04:01 EST
On Apr 27, 3:49 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:24:32 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >The question was raised at the National Academy of Real Science today
> >in Radioactive Falls, Nevada if "Mankind must tolerate Debunkers even
> >for one more day."  President of the "Human-Alien Contact Agenda", Sir
> >Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. concluded, "enough of the debunkers
> >already.  Unless they voluntarily surrender then we will have no other
> >option except to round them up and toss them into brand spanking new
> >FEMA camps.  That day My Fellow Earthlings has arrived.  Let's
> >commence with Operation: Fini Debunker."  The word is GIVEN!  EARTH
> >SHALL PREVAIL!!
>
> >Sir ArtiØ
>
> The questions and answers were raised and concluded at the
> Inter-Galactic Multi-Dimensional Quantum-Forum today and tomorrow
> in Bima Sakti, Vintergatan, Caer Wydion, if "57,388 different species
> of extraterrestrials must become wiser and more powerful." Alt Alien
> Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard Sir Gilligan
> Horry concluded, "enough of the UFO ET cover-up already.
> Unless they research and understand Untefimdar Kwelepositum
> and rendezvous with Leranimerian Star Formation Kestatudjeda.
> That day My Fellow Wisdom of Several Races has arrived.
> Let's commence with Operation: Project Mothership."
> The word is Galaxyization GIVETH!
> 57,823,107 DIMENSIONS SHALL PREVAIL!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> _____________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Whorey, I need to inform you that Operation: Fini Debunker-Sympathizer
has also commenced. So wipe that stupid smug smile off your face and
get prepared for a LOOOONG stay at a FEMA camp. Goot luct

Sir Artio

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:04:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Apr 27, 3:49 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:24:32 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >The question was raised at the National Academy of Real Science today
>> >in Radioactive Falls, Nevada if "Mankind must tolerate Debunkers even
>> >for one more day."  President of the "Human-Alien Contact Agenda", Sir
>> >Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. concluded, "enough of the debunkers
>> >already.  Unless they voluntarily surrender then we will have no other
>> >option except to round them up and toss them into brand spanking new
>> >FEMA camps.  That day My Fellow Earthlings has arrived.  Let's
>> >commence with Operation: Fini Debunker."  The word is GIVEN!  EARTH
>> >SHALL PREVAIL!!
>>
>> >Sir ArtiØ
>>
>> The questions and answers were raised and concluded at the
>> Inter-Galactic Multi-Dimensional Quantum-Forum today and tomorrow
>> in Bima Sakti, Vintergatan, Caer Wydion, if "57,388 different species
>> of extraterrestrials must become wiser and more powerful." Alt Alien
>> Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard Sir Gilligan
>> Horry concluded, "enough of the UFO ET cover-up already.
>> Unless they research and understand Untefimdar Kwelepositum
>> and rendezvous with Leranimerian Star Formation Kestatudjeda.
>> That day My Fellow Wisdom of Several Races has arrived.
>> Let's commence with Operation: Project Mothership."
>> The word is Galaxyization GIVETH!
>> 57,823,107 DIMENSIONS SHALL PREVAIL!!
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...

>Whorey, I need to inform you that Operation: Fini Debunker-Sympathizer
>has also commenced. So wipe that stupid smug smile off your face and
>get prepared for a LOOOONG stay at a FEMA camp. Goot luct
>
>Sir Artio

Without me and other good free ladies and fellows here in UseNet
NewsGroups, you would have been alone and lost. So please be kind and
join the good side of The Force. We are here happy and thank you for
your funny posts. Love and Bless you Dear Sir Artie.

_______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-04-29 10:17:37 EST
On Apr 28, 9:50 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:04:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 27, 3:49 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> The questions and answers were raised and concluded at the
> >> Inter-Galactic Multi-Dimensional Quantum-Forum today and tomorrow
> >> in Bima Sakti, Vintergatan, Caer Wydion, if "57,388 different species
> >> of extraterrestrials must become wiser and more powerful." Alt Alien
> >> Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard Sir Gilligan
> >> Horry concluded, "enough of the UFO ET cover-up already.
> >> Unless they research and understand Untefimdar Kwelepositum
> >> and rendezvous with Leranimerian Star Formation Kestatudjeda.
> >> That day My Fellow Wisdom of Several Races has arrived.
> >> Let's commence with Operation: Project Mothership."
> >> The word is Galaxyization GIVETH!
> >> 57,823,107 DIMENSIONS SHALL PREVAIL!!
>
> >>http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
> >Whorey, I need to inform you that Operation: Fini Debunker-Sympathizer
> >has also commenced.  So wipe that stupid smug smile off your face and
> >get prepared for a LOOOONG stay at a FEMA camp.  Goot luct
>
> >Sir Artio
>
> Without me and other good free ladies and fellows here in UseNet
> NewsGroups, you would have been alone and lost. So please be kind and
> join the good side of The Force. We are here happy and thank you for
> your funny posts. Love and Bless you Dear Sir Artie.
>
> _______________________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

This is NOT a warning but an ORDER that MUST be obeyed. Your kind has
been BANNED from these newsgroups. So go get the rest of your mob:
Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagar and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.
goot luct.

Sir A

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:17:37 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 28, 9:50 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:04:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>

>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>> >Whorey, I need to inform you that Operation: Fini Debunker-Sympathizer
>> >has also commenced.  So wipe that stupid smug smile off your face and
>> >get prepared for a LOOOONG stay at a FEMA camp.  Goot luct
>>
>> >Sir Artio
>>
>> Without me and other good free ladies and fellows here in UseNet
>> NewsGroups, you would have been alone and lost. So please be kind and
>> join the good side of The Force. We are here happy and thank you for
>> your funny posts. Love and Bless you Dear Sir Artie.
>>
>> _______________________________________

>This is NOT a warning but an ORDER that MUST be obeyed. Your kind has
>been BANNED from these newsgroups. So go get the rest of your mob:
>Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagar and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.
>goot luct.
>
>Sir A

I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You.

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-30 05:03:35 EST
On Apr 29, 4:24 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:17:37 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>

> ASA <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 28, 9:50 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> Without me and other good free ladies and fellows here in UseNet
> >> NewsGroups, you would have been alone and lost. So please be kind and
> >> join the good side of The Force. We are here happy and thank you for
> >> your funny posts. Love and Bless you Dear Sir Artie.
>
> >> _______________________________________
>
> >This is NOT a warning but an ORDER that MUST be obeyed.  Your kind has
> >been BANNED from these newsgroups.  So go get the rest of your mob:
> >Traitor, VD-VAC, Hagar and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.
> >goot luct.
>
> >Sir A
>
> I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You.
>
> ________________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

You FAIL to understand this basic concept: ALL MANKIND will no longer
TOLERATE debunkers and debunker-sympathizers. You are hereby BANNED
from this and other newsgroups.