Research Discussion: CIA-NSA Has Shills On The Usenet/Some Are Posing As "UFO Debunkers!" (PROOF!)

CIA-NSA Has Shills On The Usenet/Some Are Posing As "UFO Debunkers!" (PROOF!)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-27 06:46:47 EST
CIA-NSA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO Debunkers!"

CIA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO Debunkers!"

The Central Intelligence Agency has shills on usenet. If they see
that you
post dissenting opinions you may find yourself getting little
"friendly"
notes seeking to establish a relationship with you. Later you might
find offers from this person of "insider info" or some other such
thing.

Be careful! They like nothing better than to entrap people
by getting you to ask for some classified information so they
can then bust you.

Another tack is outright threatening email by some "nut"
(often from an AOL or anon
account) telling you to shut up or else bad things will happen.

Other times the email will be more conciliatory, trying to
convince you that it's a waste of time to show up the shills
on the newsgroups.

It's almost funny that people not on the net have
no idea the ideological games their government
plays on usenet. It would be funny if it wasn't such a disgrace. : -
(

Some UFO debunkers have been shown to be affiliated
with the intelligence-community and they have subsequently
been exposed by some excellent investigative work by
certain members of this newsgroup. My deepest respect
goes out to these brave individuals who have flushed
out the "spooks" and humanity owes each and every one of
you a heart-felt thank-you! Democracy and liberty are more
than just "ideas" to be talked about, they need to be
practiced on a daily basis, if they are to survive.
--------------------------
From: Lug...@Aardvark.com (Lugnut)
Subject: Re: CIA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO
Debunkers!"
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01
"Art Wholeflaffer"

<*.@cyberhighway.net> wrote:
>CIA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO Debunkers!"

>The Central Intelligence Agency has shills on usenet. If they see that you
>post dissenting opinions you may find yourself getting little "friendly" notes
>seeking to establish a relationship with you. Later you might find offers from

this person of "insider info" or some other such thing.

Art, I agree with you, but perhaps not as to specific
agencies/groups represented. Also, the reasons for the obsession of
many "de-bunkers" with visiting believer NGs are many, although some
of the professionals paid to do so are often obvious even to us.

Engineering/science students, many participating in government
funded research projects, are constant visitors, and many of those
feel "obligated" to defend USam against what they feel are unjustified
and unprovoked attacks, often focusing on attacking the beliefs and
credibility of NG participants.

The older debunkers, apparently beneficiaries of an upper-class
education, a life devoted to government service (or at least a job
with direct ties to the government), friends still in the government,
and now retired and fetching government checks (SS, SSI, FERF, etc),
have that same steadfast devotion to the old Stars and Stripes that
lured them into the business in the first place.

I have a nephew who attended Yale on an astrophysics scholarship.
The government came recruiting one year, and he was approached. He
didn't fall for it. He now teaches k-12 school students, instead of
injecting school children with uranium.

Whether its part of their job description, or its just their way of
repaying the government for years of support, they're just doing what
is in their nature. Not all government loyalists carry FBI, IRS,
Secret Service, INS, etc. badges. Unfortunately, whether its 8 cops in
L.A., an FBI sniper in Ruby Ridge, Idaho, a USAF SP at Groom Lake,
Nevada, or an onsite-commander in Waco, Texas- they will not hesitate
to do whatever they feel they can get away with.

This is the result of a highly refined method used by the government
to find, recruit and promote those with a tendency to "do whatever
they are told to do".

A lot of the "static" many believers experience in non-skeptic NGs
is a result of this. I'm afraid it will be with us, even after the
people finally regain control of their government. Communism is still
alive and well in the former Soviet Republics. The "Preserve the

Present Government Structure at ALL cost" crowd will always be here,
even after we return the focus of our government to the welfare of the
people.

Perhaps, on that day, we can begin to do more about feeding,
clothing, housing and healing the populace, than worrying about
getting enough human test subjects for the next great experiment.

The scientific community is not big on issues of conscience, much
like the government. That is why they are so quick to jump into bed
together. A moral scientist is usually an unemployed scientist. There
ARE no moral politicians or bureaucrats. They don't exist.

I don't so much mind the government supporters, the human
experimentation supporters, secret R&D supporters, or even athletic
supporters in the believer NGs, because I respect the freedom of
expression, but I resent the fact that they are prepared to deny any
one of us the right to our very life, at any second, based on "orders"
from the high command or to further scientific research.

Trying to address the conscience aspect of any issue related to the
science/government/military love triangle with a debunker is like
trying to discuss birth control with the Pope. Can't be done.

Lugnut

Ernie
2012-04-27 07:01:32 EST
Some are also trying to debunk my method to regrow your hair and cure
baldness. Ernie
--
Hi, I'm Harry the Hairy One. I'm the mascot for The Hairloss Solution\ufffd.
I'm the hairiest "1" you'll ever meet:

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5245/images7nk28302.jpg
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> The scientific community is not big on issues of conscience, much
> like the government. That is why they are so quick to jump into bed
> together. A moral scientist is usually an unemployed scientist. There
> ARE no moral politicians or bureaucrats. They don't exist.
>
> I don't so much mind the government supporters, the human
> experimentation supporters, secret R&D supporters, or even athletic
> supporters in the believer NGs, because I respect the freedom of
> expression, but I resent the fact that they are prepared to deny any
> one of us the right to our very life, at any second, based on "orders"
> from the high command or to further scientific research.
>
> Trying to address the conscience aspect of any issue related to the
> science/government/military love triangle with a debunker is like
> trying to discuss birth control with the Pope. Can't be done.

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:46:47 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>CIA-NSA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO Debunkers!"

That's me !

>CIA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO Debunkers!"

That's Sir Gilligan Horry !

>The Central Intelligence Agency has shills on usenet. If they see
>that you
>post dissenting opinions you may find yourself getting little
>"friendly"
>notes seeking to establish a relationship with you. Later you might
>find offers from this person of "insider info" or some other such
>thing.

That's Ace Bryan Central !

>Be careful! They like nothing better than to entrap people
>by getting you to ask for some classified information so they
>can then bust you.

That's Jim Bowie !

>Another tack is outright threatening email by some "nut"
>(often from an AOL or anon
>account) telling you to shut up or else bad things will happen.

That's one of my Gmail accounts !

>Other times the email will be more conciliatory, trying to
>convince you that it's a waste of time to show up the shills
>on the newsgroups.

That's a sock-puppet from Alt Alien Visitors !

>It's almost funny that people not on the net have
>no idea the ideological games their government
>plays on usenet. It would be funny if it wasn't such a disgrace. : -
>(

That's my secret society !

>Some UFO debunkers have been shown to be affiliated
>with the intelligence-community and they have subsequently
>been exposed by some excellent investigative work by
>certain members of this newsgroup. My deepest respect
>goes out to these brave individuals who have flushed
>out the "spooks" and humanity owes each and every one of
>you a heart-felt thank-you! Democracy and liberty are more
>than just "ideas" to be talked about, they need to be
>practiced on a daily basis, if they are to survive.

That's me and my MIB friends !

>>CIA has shills on the Usenet/Some are posing as "UFO Debunkers!"

That's my Valentin Grigorievich Mironov !

>>The Central Intelligence Agency has shills on usenet. If they see that you
>>post dissenting opinions you may find yourself getting little "friendly" notes
>>seeking to establish a relationship with you. Later you might find offers from

That's Jim57NASA !

>this person of "insider info" or some other such thing.

That's my AlienScientists !

>Art, I agree with you, but perhaps not as to specific
>agencies/groups represented. Also, the reasons for the obsession of
>many "de-bunkers" with visiting believer NGs are many, although some
>of the professionals paid to do so are often obvious even to us.

That's my Veronica and Karen !

>Engineering/science students, many participating in government
>funded research projects, are constant visitors, and many of those
>feel "obligated" to defend USam against what they feel are unjustified
>and unprovoked attacks, often focusing on attacking the beliefs and
>credibility of NG participants.

That's my Earth Care Day !

>The older debunkers, apparently beneficiaries of an upper-class
>education, a life devoted to government service (or at least a job
>with direct ties to the government), friends still in the government,
>and now retired and fetching government checks (SS, SSI, FERF, etc),
>have that same steadfast devotion to the old Stars and Stripes that
>lured them into the business in the first place.

That's my Extraterrestrialz !

>I have a nephew who attended Yale on an astrophysics scholarship.
>The government came recruiting one year, and he was approached. He
>didn't fall for it. He now teaches k-12 school students, instead of
>injecting school children with uranium.

That's my Television !

>Whether its part of their job description, or its just their way of
>repaying the government for years of support, they're just doing what
>is in their nature. Not all government loyalists carry FBI, IRS,
>Secret Service, INS, etc. badges. Unfortunately, whether its 8 cops in
>L.A., an FBI sniper in Ruby Ridge, Idaho, a USAF SP at Groom Lake,
>Nevada, or an onsite-commander in Waco, Texas- they will not hesitate
>to do whatever they feel they can get away with.

That's my FunnyUFOs !

>This is the result of a highly refined method used by the government
>to find, recruit and promote those with a tendency to "do whatever
>they are told to do".

That's my AUYVN !

>A lot of the "static" many believers experience in non-skeptic NGs
>is a result of this. I'm afraid it will be with us, even after the
>people finally regain control of their government. Communism is still
>alive and well in the former Soviet Republics. The "Preserve the
>Present Government Structure at ALL cost" crowd will always be here,
>even after we return the focus of our government to the welfare of the
>people.

That's my Jims Space Agency !

>Perhaps, on that day, we can begin to do more about feeding,
>clothing, housing and healing the populace, than worrying about
>getting enough human test subjects for the next great experiment.

That's my Wendy Krissy !

>The scientific community is not big on issues of conscience, much
>like the government. That is why they are so quick to jump into bed
>together. A moral scientist is usually an unemployed scientist. There
>ARE no moral politicians or bureaucrats. They don't exist.

That's my Project MotherShip !

>I don't so much mind the government supporters, the human
>experimentation supporters, secret R&D supporters, or even athletic
>supporters in the believer NGs, because I respect the freedom of
>expression, but I resent the fact that they are prepared to deny any
>one of us the right to our very life, at any second, based on "orders"
>from the high command or to further scientific research.

That's my AliensUFOsFreeVideos !

>Trying to address the conscience aspect of any issue related to the
>science/government/military love triangle with a debunker is like
>trying to discuss birth control with the Pope. Can't be done.

That's my AliensUFOsFacts !

It's all here...

And it's all here...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Ernie
2012-04-27 13:04:36 EST
On Apr 27, 7:01 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The scientific community is not big on issues of conscience, much
> > like the government. That is why they are so quick to jump into bed
> > together. A moral scientist is usually an unemployed scientist. There
> > ARE no moral politicians or bureaucrats. They don't exist.
>
> > I don't so much mind the government supporters, the human
> > experimentation supporters, secret R&D supporters, or even athletic
> > supporters in the believer NGs, because I respect the freedom of
> > expression, but I resent the fact that they are prepared to deny any
> > one of us the right to our very life, at any second, based on "orders"
> > from the high command or to further scientific research.
>
> > Trying to address the conscience aspect of any issue related to the
> > science/government/military love triangle with a debunker is like
> > trying to discuss birth control with the Pope. Can't be done.

How many of you are crazy enough to believe any drivel posted by the
demented old bitch farrel after seeing her lie about dht being the
cause of AGA, and selling crap at her www.hairlosshelp.con snake oil
site to combat it that caused more hair loss and sexual dysfunction.
Ernie

Freedom Man
2012-04-27 14:26:03 EST
UFOs? Yes, they use shills to discredit those exposing the truth about UFOs
and aliens, but their first priority is protecting the mass-murdering
traitors behind the 9/11 INSIDE JOB. Do you really think the fascist
criminals ruling us spend our tax money on beneficial things?

The 9/11 "ATTACK" - TEN YEARS, NO JUSTICE!

The crime of the century that mass-murdered 3000 innocent Americans on
September 11, 2001 remains unsolved. Many know this with certainty and some
suspect it, but some Americans still believe the coverup lies and propaganda
fed them through the government-manipulated corporate mass-media. To
understand why, and know the truth, read on - -

To understand the point I wish to make, let's assume that an obviously alien
creature was walking peacefully down the street, and observe peoples'
reactions to it.

Some would simply not see it! Their brains would reject as IMPOSSIBLE what
their eyes tell them, and block out their awareness of the unearthly
creature.

Some might stare, perhaps be shocked or frightened, but then go on,
rationalizing that they only saw someone in costume, or that they had
indulged too heavily at last night's party and were seeing things. They
would tell no one what they saw for fear of being thought crazy. They would
even, in defense of their own rationalization, label other people that
reported such a sighting as crazy. This is the psychological phenomenon of
DENIAL.

Perhaps in fear for their own sanity, deniers condemn as crazy others that
claim aliens or whatever to be real. Such assertions are frightening because
they violate their sense of reality - "only KOOKS believe in aliens!" Thus
people tend to reject as unreal what is not comfortable for them to accept,
and likewise embrace beliefs that do not hold up to scientific scrutiny but
do provide them comfort. You don't believe what you DON'T WANT to believe;
denial thus serves to protect the mind from what would be mentally traumatic
if accepted.

Some things are simply too horrific, too abominably appalling, too greatly
in violation of what we WANT to think or believe, to accept as actual
reality - even when they ARE real! "Look; the Emperor wears no clothes,"
said the child too na\ufffdve to know that such facts are not to be spoken of,
nor even acknowledged to oneself.

PSYOPS - definition paraphrased from Wikipedia: Psychological Operations.
Techniques used to influence a target audience's value systems, beliefs,
emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. PSYOPS are used to induce
confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the
originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or
false flag tactics. The phrase is commonly used by governments who wish to
avoid the terms propaganda and brainwashing in reference to their own work
because those terms have negative connotations. The use of such euphemisms
for what is in effect mind control is in itself an example of psychological
operations, i.e. using psychological techniques to persuade a large number
of people to support something they wouldn't normally support or to
unquestioningly accept lies.

Obviously, to permit or commit an atrocity on the scale of the 9/11 attacks,
and/or to exploit the horror, shock, and fear thus created to influence
public opinion and actions, is clearly a PSYOP. The exploitation of the
psychological phenomenon of DENIAL is also clearly a PSYOP. Who would want
to believe that traitors in our own government would permit, or even
perpetrate, such an atrocity on their own people? How much easier it would
be to accept the existence of aliens - or fanatical Jihadists!

"But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy
and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they
are being attacked and then denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism
and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." -
Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg Trials.

Now that we understand what PSYOPS are, and the psychological phenomenon of
DENIAL, we are in a better position to rationally investigate the true
nature and possible sources of the 9/11 attacks.

The UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE of an INSIDE JOB:

BLOWN TO BITS:

The sudden, complete, straight down at near free-fall speed collapse of
steel framed WTC building 7, which was not touched by the planes, is the
SMOKING GUN of the 9/11 conspiracy. The building's few small fires and
superficial debris damage could not account for this collapse, which had all
the earmarks of controlled demolition by explosives. Videos clearly show
this. Such demolitions take many days or weeks to set up - not the few hours
between the plane "attacks" and the collapse. The explosives therefore had
to be put in place BEFOREHAND. This lends credibility to the use of
previously placed explosives to bring down the towers as well, which like
the badly damaged and fire-gutted Deutchbank building would probably have
remained standing.

Propaganda shills, disinformationists, and those in psychological denial
still insist the collapse of WTC 7 could not be what it obviously was, and
they employ often ludicrous rationalizations and fabrications, elaborate
lies, and infantile ad-hominem attacks to defend their indefensible
position. The REAL terrorists are desperate to cover up their mass-murderous
crime of the century - the permitting if not perpetration of, and subsequent
political and economic exploitation of the fully preventable 9/11 disaster.
Could Bin Laden have somehow totally incapacitated NORAD - the world's most
sophisticated aerospace defense system - on that horrible morning? I don't
think so!

There is evidence of an INSIDE JOB even more clear and indisputable than the
explosive demolition collapse of building 7 and the standing down of NORAD.
Many very small HUMAN BODY FRAGMENTS have been found on the roofs of nearby
buildings. These were too far away to be from jumpers from the towers. If
the towers simply collapsed from damage and fire alone, what blew these
bodies to smithereens and sent the fragments flying for considerable
distances? The plane impacts did not have the explosive brisance (shattering
force) necessary to do this - only HIGH EXPLOSIVES can blow bodies to tiny
bits and throw them such distances.

So - who can credibly account for these body fragments, other than their
being the result of high explosives being detonated in the towers?

The NORAD STAND-DOWN (complete failure to take defensive action) is
compelling evidence of the 9/11 conspiracy. NORAD is the world's most
sophisticated aerospace defense system, with backups and redundancies that
make it extremely reliable and effective. NORAD routinely intercepts off
course or out of communication aircraft of all kinds, especially near such
security-sensitive areas as New York City and the Pentagon. On 9/11, FOUR
allegedly hijacked subsonic-speed commercial jets were out of communication
and flying towards known terrorist targets for well over an hour. NOT ONE of
these planes was intercepted by NORAD! We were told that NORAD only looks
for aircraft coming from outside the USA, but this is a blatant LIE, given
the history of NORAD's routine interceptions!

The following article proves, using the inviolate laws of physics, the
falsity of the government's propaganda explanation for the World Trade
Center building collapses:

SIMPLE PHYSICS EXPOSES THE BIG 9/11 LIE - GOVERNMENT BUILDING COLLAPSE
EXPLANATION FAILS REALITY CHECK

On September 11, 2001, the world watched in horror as the World TradeCenter
(WTC) Twin Towers collapsed, killing thousands of innocent people. Videos of
the collapses were replayed ad nauseam on TV for days. About 5 hours after
the towers fell, WTC building 7 also collapsed suddenly, completely, and
straight down at near free-fall speed. This steel-framed building was not
touched by the planes that struck the towers, and had sustained relatively
minor debris damage and small fires. Nearby buildings far more heavily
damaged remained standing.

In June 2005, in an apparent response to an article by Morgan Reynolds,
former CIA Director and current Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated,
"The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September11,
2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day
goes beyond the pale."

We will prove here, with scientific rigor, that it's the government's tale
that's "beyond the pale!"

Did most of the American people really understand the unprecedented
phenomena they had witnessed? Could a lack of knowledge of physics, and the
emotional shock of this mass-murderous "terrorist attack" have stymied
objective thinking and led to the blind acceptance of authoritarian
assertions?

The government and the media TOLD US what we saw. The government told us
that we had witnessed a "gravitational" collapse; what is now referred to as
a "pancake collapse". According to the government claims, the plane crashes
and subsequent kerosene (like lamp oil - jet fuel is NOT exotic) fires
heated the UL-certified structural steel to the point where it was
significantly weakened, which is very difficult to believe, never mind
repeat in an experiment. Even with massive fires that incinerate everything
else, the steel frames of such buildings generally remain standing.

According to the "pancake theory", this purported (all physical evidence was
quickly and illegally destroyed) weakening supposedly caused part of the
tower to collapse downward onto the rest of the tower, which, we've been
repeatedly told, somehow resulted in a chain reaction of the lower floors
sequentially, one at a time, yielding to the weight falling from above.

There are some problems with that theory - it does not fit the observed
facts

* It cannot account for the total failure of the immense vertical steelcore
columns - as if they were there one moment and gone the next.

* The collapse times were near free-fall, far too rapid to be due to gravity
alone. This article focuses on the latter of these two discrepancies.

Those that concocted the "pancake theory" made a fatal error - they didn't
check their story against the inviolate laws of physics! This is easy to do,
even without any physical evidence to examine. We can test that incredible
pancake tale using basic high-school physics. Let's do that - use a simple,
unassailable, incontrovertible conservation-of-energy analysis to perform a
reality check that establishes once and for all that the government, and
such government story backers as PBS, Popular Mechanics, and Scientific
American have falsified the true nature of the 9/11 disaster.

How Gravity Acts:

Sir Isaac Newton noticed that apples fell from trees. Others had also
noticed this, but none had ever devised a theory of gravity from the
observation. Over the years, mankind has learned that the force ofgravity at
and near Earth's surface produces an acceleration of known constant
magnitude. That doesn't mean we know HOW it works, or WHY, but we have
become able to predict its effects with a high degree of precision and
certainty - gravity has always had the same, predictable, effect.

Galileo Galilei used the leaning tower of Pisa to demonstrate that a large
ball and a small one (of lesser mass) fell (accelerated downward) at the
same rate. Prior to Galileo, people had just assumed that heavier objects
fall faster, much the way they had assumed the Earth was flat.

So while an object of greater mass will exert more force (its weight) upon
anything supporting it against gravity's pull, it does not experience any
greater acceleration when gravity's pull is not opposed - when it is
falling. Earth's gravity at and near the surface of the planet can only
accelerate objects downward at one known, constant rate: 32 feet persecond
for each second of free fall. As Galileo demonstrated centuries ago, heavier
objects are not accelerated any quicker than are lighter objects.

So Earth's gravity produces a downward acceleration of 32 feet per second
per second. This means that an object, after falling one second, will be
falling at a speed of 32 ft/sec. After the 2nd second, it will be falling at
64 ft/sec. After the 3rd second, it will be falling at 96 ft/sec., and so
on.

Further, since gravity's acceleration is constant, and an object isfalling
at 32 ft/sec after one second has elapsed, we know that it has averaged 16
ft/sec for the entire distance. Thus after one second, the object has fallen
16 feet.

Scientists have derived simple free-fall equations that can be used to
harness this knowledge mathematically. These equations can be found inany
high-school physics book

* Falling velocity = acceleration of gravity x time. (V = G x T)
And
* Distance fallen = 1/2 x acceleration of gravity x time squared. (D =1/2 x
G x T x T)

So if we want to know how far an object has free-fallen after 3 seconds

Distance = 1/2 x 32 x 9 = 144 feet

So after 3 seconds in Earth's gravity, an object will have fallen 144 feet
and will be falling at 96 ft/sec.

Checking Our Work:

We've just solved a simple physics problem. Now let's check our work,using
conservation of energy.

We know that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - it merely changes
form. If we take the potential (in this case chemical, molecular) energyin a
barrel of oil and burn it, it changes to heat energy. When we burn gasoline
in our car's engine, we get kinetic (motional) energy, plus some heat, as an
engine is not 100% efficient. When we use our car's brakes to bleed off some
of that kinetic energy (slow down), that energy isconverted into heat (the
brakes get hot). Explosives convert potential energy [molecular or atomic]
to kinetic energy (explosive force) quickly enough to shatter or even
pulverize concrete.

In the case of the free-falling object, the two kinds of energy we are
concerned with are kinetic energy and potential energy. Examples of
potential (gravitational) energy are the energy available from water stored
up high in a water tower, or a boulder perched atop a hill. If whateveris
holding it up there is removed, it will fall under the influence of
gravity's pull. As it accelerates downward, the potential energy is
converted to the kinetic energy of the object's motion.

So, as an object falls, it changes its potential energy into kinetic energy.

The equation for potential energy is
* Potential Energy = Mass (or weight) x Gravity x Height. (PE = M x G xH)

The equation for kinetic energy is
* Kinetic Energy = 1/2 x Mass x Velocity squared. (KE = 1/2 x M x V x V)

So let's just say, for the sake of simplicity, that our falling object hasa
mass of 1. (Remember, the object's mass will affect its energy, and its
momentum, but not its rate of free-fall.)

The potential energy given up by falling 3 seconds (144 ft) is: 1 x 32x144
= 4608

The kinetic energy gained after falling 3 seconds is 1/2 x 1 x 96 squared
=1/2 x 9216 = 4608

So, the available potential energy was converted into kinetic energy.Seeing
that energy was, in fact, conserved is how we know that the answer in the
simple case above was correct. We've checked our work, using an independent
analysis, based upon the sound physical principle of conservation of energy.
Now, and only now, we can be certain that our answer was correct.

One Little Complication - the effect of air resistance

The free-fall equations above reflect a perfect, frictionless world. They
perfectly predict the behavior of falling bodies in a vacuum. In fact, you
may have seen a science class demonstration in which the air is pumped out
of a tube and then a feather will fall, in that vacuum, just as fast as will
a solid metal ball.

That's how parachutes work: much of the falling object's potential energy
gets expended doing the work of pushing a lot of air out of the way inorder
for the object to fall. As a result, not all of the gravitational potential
energy can go towards accelerating the object downward at gravity's rate of
32 ft/sec/sec.

In other words, only when there is zero frictional resistance can any
falling object's potential energy be completely converted into kinetic
energy. Anything that resists a falling object's downward velocity reduces
its acceleration from the maximum gravitational acceleration of 32 feet per
second per second, as some of gravity's potential energy is consumed in
overcoming frictional resistance.

This explains the phenomena of "terminal velocity". The free-fall equations
predict that a falling object's velocity will continue to increase without
limit. But in air, once a falling object reaches a certain speed, its
propensity to fall will be matched by the air's resistance to the fall.At
that point the object will continue to fall, but its speed will no longer
increase over time. Another way of looking at it is this: gravity's
incessant force produces a downward acceleration, but friction with theair
creates an upward force and thus an upward acceleration. When falling at
terminal velocity, the acceleration downward equals the accelerationupward,
they cancel each other out, and a constant downward velocity ismaintained.

Thus the parachute, with its high air friction resistance, allows theperson
attached to it to float to earth unharmed.

A Quick Recap:

Earth's gravity causes objects to fall, and they fall according to precise
physical equations. The equations assume no air or other resistance. Any
resistance at all will cause the object to fall less rapidly than it would
without that resistance. If a falling object is affected by airresistance it
falls slower than it would if free-falling, and it will take longer to fall
a given distance.

Free-fall From WTC Building Heights

The towers were 1350 and 1360 feet tall; average = 1355 feet. Let's start by
using our free-fall equation to see how long it should take an objectto
free-fall from the towers' height.

Distance = 1/2 x Gravity x Time squared. (D = 1/2 x G x T x T)

With a little basic algebra, we solve the equation for the fall time,T:

2 x Distance = Gravity x Time(squared) (2 x D = G x T x T)
Time squared = (2 x Distance) / Gravity (T x T = 2 x D / G)
Time squared = 2 x 1355 / 32 = 84.7 (T = square root of (2 x D / G))
Time = 9.2

So our equation tells us that it takes 9.2 seconds to free-fall to the
ground from the height of the WTC towers.

Using our simpler equation, V = G x T, we can see that at 9.2 seconds, the
free-falling object's velocity must be about 295 ft/sec, which is justover
200 mph.

But that can only occur IN A VACUUM.

Since the WTC was in Earth's atmosphere at sea level, you might be able to
imagine how much air resistance that represents. Think about putting your
arm out the window of a car moving even half that fast! Most free-falling
objects reach their terminal velocity long before they reach 200 mph. For
example, the terminal velocity of a free-falling human body is around 120
mph. The terminal velocity of a free-falling cat is around 60 mph.

Therefore, it is clear that air resistance alone will make it take longer
than 9.2 seconds for anything falling from the towers' height to reach the
ground.

Observations from 9/11:

On page 305 of the 9/11 Commission Report, we are told, in the government's
"complete and final report" on 9/11, that the South Tower collapsed in 10
seconds. Here is the exact quote

"At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds". That's the
government's official number. With all the videos that show it, they could
not lie about this.

But as we've determined above, the FREE-FALL TIME IN A VACUUM is 9.2
seconds, and 10 seconds is an exceptionally short fall time through the air.

This "collapse" was not without far more physical resistance than from the
air alone. It proceeded through all the lower stories of the tower. Those
undamaged floors below the plane impact zone offered resistance thousands of
times greater than that of air. Those lower stories, and the central steel
core columns, had successfully supported the mass of the tower for 30 years
despite hurricane-force winds and tremors. Air cannot do that.

Can anyone possibly imagine undamaged lower floors getting out of the way of
the upper floors as gracefully and relatively without friction as air would?
Can anyone possibly imagine the lower stories slowing the fall of the upper
floors less than would, say, a parachute?

It is beyond the scope of the simple but uncontested physics here to tell
you how long such a collapse should have taken. Would it have taken a
minute? Ten minutes? Hard to say, but certainly it would take far more than
10 seconds!

What is certain, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is that the towers could not
have collapsed gravitationally, through their intact lower stories, as
rapidly as was observed on 9/11. Not even close. This is shown above to be
physically impossible!

Not only was tremendous energy expended in causing the observed massive
high-speed sideways debris ejections, but virtually all the concrete and
glass of the tower was pulverized - actually dissociated is a better word.
Never mind what happened to all the supporting steel core columns! The
energy requirements to do anything like that, alone, rival the total amount
of potential energy that the entire tower had to give. Gravity alone is
sufficient to cause some things to fall that far, even through air, in close
to the observed 10 second collapse time. But that is without the huge
expenditure of energy necessary to pulverize all of that concrete and glass,
eject debris, plus cause the steel core columns to effectively disappear.
The gravitational potential energy present was certainly not enough to have
done all these things at once.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; it only changes form. So WHERE
DID ALL THAT ADDITIONAL DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY COME FROM?

Conclusions

In order for the towers to have collapsed "gravitationally" in the observed
duration, as we've been told over and over again, one or more of the
following zany-sounding conditions must have been met

* The undamaged structure below the impact zone offered zero resistance to
the collapse.
* The glass and concrete spontaneously disintegrated without any expenditure
of energy.
* The massive vertical steel core columns simply vanished, as if by magic.
* On 9/11 alone, in that location alone, gravity was much stronger than
gravity.
* On 9/11 alone, in that location alone, energy was not conserved.

None of these laws-of-physics-violating, and thus impossible, conditions can
be accounted for by the official government theory of 9/11, nor by any of
the subsequent analyses and arguments designed to prop up this official myth
of 9/11.

The Bottom Line

The government explanations for the WTC collapses fail the most basic
conservation-of-energy reality check. Therefore the government theory is
FALSE; it does not fit the observed facts, and the notion of a "pancake
collapse" cannot account for what happened. The "pancake collapse"
explanation is impossible, and thus absurd. It is A LIE.

It is utterly impossible for a gravitational collapse to proceed so
destructively through a path of such great resistance in anywhere near
free-fall time. This fact debunks the preposterous contention that theWTC
collapses can be blamed solely upon damage resulting from the plane impacts.

The unnaturally short durations of the top-down collapses reveal that the
towers did not disintegrate because they were coming down, but rather they
came down because something else was causing them to disintegrate.

So, to the extent that people accept the ridiculous "pancake collapse"
story, former CIA Director and current Secretary of Defense Gates' other
premise, that people know what they saw, is also false. It is left to you to
decide if his conclusion, which was based upon clearly incorrect
presumptions, is also flawed.

The collapse of WTC building 7, which was NOT hit by any plane, and which
also collapsed within a second of free-fall time later that same day,
similarly fails the conservation-of-energy analysis. The 9/11 Commission
made no attempt to explain it.

Just how and why so many highly-accredited and credentialed people all so
miserably failed to check the "pancake collapse" theory, by giving it this
basic physics reality check, is beyond the scope of this analysis.

---------
FURTHER IRREFUTABLE PROOF BY PHYSICS OF THE 9/11 INSIDE JOB

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/12/glaring-proof-of-something-hotter-than.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck's_law_of_black_body_radiation Also see:
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

SO - WHO DONE IT??

Any good detective will tell you that the way to find criminals is to
investigate those that benefitted, or stood to benefit, from the crime.
Surely those that were quickly blamed for this mass-murderous crime of the
century - Bin Laden, etc., had evil intentions against America, but could
not have done it single-handedly. Just after 9/11 Iraq and Saddam Hussein
were implied as guilty in a PSYOP to justify the invasion of Iraq, when in
fact they were blameless for 9/11.

Here are some that, under the criteria of the good detective above, must be
considered suspects:

Bush, Cheney, and their fellow Republican/neo-conservatives then in power.
Then NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani.
WTC owner/leaseholder Larry Silverstein.
The theocratic nation of Israel.

DEMAND that congress reopen the investigation and bring the real
MASS-MURDERERS to justice!

NINE ELEVEN - NEVER AGAIN!

George152
2012-04-27 16:16:20 EST
On 4/28/2012 6:26 AM, Freedom Man wrote:
> UFOs? Yes, they use shills to discredit those exposing the truth about UFOs
> and aliens, but their first priority is protecting the mass-murdering
> traitors behind the 9/11 INSIDE JOB. Do you really think the fascist
> criminals ruling us spend our tax money on beneficial things?

10 years and still no actual evidence from you and the other kooks...

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:16:20 +1200, George152 <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 4/28/2012 6:26 AM, Freedom Man wrote:
>> UFOs? Yes, they use shills to discredit those exposing the truth about UFOs
>> and aliens, but their first priority is protecting the mass-murdering
>> traitors behind the 9/11 INSIDE JOB. Do you really think the fascist
>> criminals ruling us spend our tax money on beneficial things?

> 10 years and still no actual evidence from you and the other kooks...

152 years old, and still no evidence from you and the others that have
no websites or blogs or YouTube channels.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-27 18:20:47 EST
On Apr 27, 1:16 pm, George152 <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
> On 4/28/2012 6:26 AM, Freedom Man wrote:> UFOs? Yes, they use shills to discredit those exposing the truth about UFOs
> > and aliens, but their first priority is protecting the mass-murdering
> > traitors behind the 9/11 INSIDE JOB. Do you really think the fascist
> > criminals ruling us spend our tax money on beneficial things?
>
>   10 years and still no actual evidence from you and the other kooks...

Completely and utterly false, I HAVE seen the proof, but then again I
am qualified to verify it and Chump, you simply are not. So go crawl
back to your cave and just stew. We have the proof and you cannot and
will not see it, you just do not have the proper clearances and enough
brain power to understand it. Too bad Chump.

Sir Artio

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:20:47 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Apr 27, 1:16 pm, George152 <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
>> On 4/28/2012 6:26 AM, Freedom Man wrote:> UFOs? Yes, they use shills to discredit those exposing the truth about UFOs
>> > and aliens, but their first priority is protecting the mass-murdering
>> > traitors behind the 9/11 INSIDE JOB. Do you really think the fascist
>> > criminals ruling us spend our tax money on beneficial things?
>>
>>   10 years and still no actual evidence from you and the other kooks...
>
>Completely and utterly false, I HAVE seen the proof, but then again I
>am qualified to verify it and Chump, you simply are not. So go crawl
>back to your cave and just stew. We have the proof and you cannot and
>will not see it, you just do not have the proper clearances and enough
>brain power to understand it. Too bad Chump.
>
>Sir Artio

George is already in a Cave in New Zealand
with the Glow Worms.

That's why he never sees UFOs.

Probably no TV too...

http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Saber/StarWarsWallpaper1024Old.jpg

And no Radio...

http://www.fineartstream.com

But he does have UseNet Newsgroups...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Aliens_UFOs_Evidence_Proof.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6hDZt1e0ofY/SXAWq5tFH3I/AAAAAAAADDE/PBa7dVLmWvs/s400/ufo+moonbase+gilligan.JPG

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

George152
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:16:20 +1200, George152<gblack@hnpl.net> wrote:
>
>> On 4/28/2012 6:26 AM, Freedom Man wrote:
>>> UFOs? Yes, they use shills to discredit those exposing the truth about UFOs
>>> and aliens, but their first priority is protecting the mass-murdering
>>> traitors behind the 9/11 INSIDE JOB. Do you really think the fascist
>>> criminals ruling us spend our tax money on beneficial things?
>> 10 years and still no actual evidence from you and the other kooks...
> 152 years old, and still no evidence from you and the others that have
> no websites or blogs or YouTube channels.
You are obviously porangi