Research Discussion: Where Is The Outrage ...

Where Is The Outrage ...

... from you Liberal whiners ???

In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for 65
years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old Nancy
Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is in
the
hospital struggling to make it.

There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No black
Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.

Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping him
until he's finally set free again.

It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that uncle
who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media coverage
that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic neighborhood
watch captain shot a black teenager.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp

On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for 65
> years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old Nancy
> Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is in
> the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No black
> Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping him
> until he's finally set free again.
>
> It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that uncle
> who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media coverage
> that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic neighborhood
> watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp

The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
than Oklahoma. You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
damn near any reason.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for
> 65
> years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old Nancy
> Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is
> in
> the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No
> black
> Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping him
> until he's finally set free again.
>
> It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that
> uncle
> who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media
> coverage
> that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic neighborhood
> watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp

The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
than Oklahoma. You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
damn near any reason.

*************************************
Someone should put you out of your misery, you Liberal asshole.
It would even be better if the event got absolutely no media
coverage.

Stand your Ground is AWESOME ... keeps the perps in check
when applied properly ... see Trayvon.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for
> 65
> years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old Nancy
> Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is
> in
> the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No
> black
> Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping him
> until he's finally set free again.
>
> It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that
> uncle
> who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media
> coverage
> that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic neighborhood
> watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp

The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
than Oklahoma. You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
damn near any reason.

*************************************
Someone should put you out of your misery, you Liberal asshole.
It would even be better if the event got absolutely no media
coverage.

Stand your Ground is AWESOME ... keeps the perps in check
when applied properly ... see Trayvon.
***************************************
So it's OK to shoot a bunch of 300 lb., hairy, tat covered bikers (and
that's just the women) who ride right up my tailpipe. Yeah. Shoot the
fuckers. (That would also include Hagar on his 1 speed Huffy w/coaster
brake.)

On Apr 24, 9:05 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> > In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for
> > 65
> > years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> > unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old Nancy
> > Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is
> > in
> > the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> > There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No
> > black
> > Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> > Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> > Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping him
> > until he's finally set free again.
>
> > It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> > could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that
> > uncle
> > who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media
> > coverage
> > that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic neighborhood
> > watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> >http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp
>
> The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
> than Oklahoma.  You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
> your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
> giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
> damn near any reason.
>
>         *************************************
> Someone should put you out of your misery, you Liberal asshole.
> It would even be better if the event got absolutely no media
> coverage.
>
> Stand your Ground is AWESOME ... keeps the perps in check
> when applied properly ... see Trayvon.
> ***************************************
> So it's OK to shoot a bunch of 300 lb., hairy, tat covered bikers (and
> that's just the women) who ride right up my tailpipe.  Yeah.  Shoot the
> fuckers. (That would also include Hagar on his 1 speed Huffy w/coaster
> brake.)

Just the smell of cheese, beer and Cajun roadkill fortified BO alone
should be good enough cause to stand your ground and whack Hagar. At
the very least, redneck sucker-punching should become a national
pastime, taught in all K12 schools.

In other words, if you don't happen to like someone, just stalk and/or
stand in their way and let the bullets fly. At least we'd always get
the Semite mafia vote of approval, and the next time you get pulled
over for speeding with an open beer in your hand, just stand your
ground, because what could possibly go wrong.

On Apr 24, 9:05 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> > In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for
> > 65
> > years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> > unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old
> > Nancy
> > Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is
> > in
> > the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> > There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No
> > black
> > Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> > Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> > Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping
> > him
> > until he's finally set free again.
>
> > It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> > could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that
> > uncle
> > who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media
> > coverage
> > that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic
> > neighborhood
> > watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> >http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp
>
> The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
> than Oklahoma. You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
> your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
> giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
> damn near any reason.
>
> *************************************
> Someone should put you out of your misery, you Liberal asshole.
> It would even be better if the event got absolutely no media
> coverage.
>
> Stand your Ground is AWESOME ... keeps the perps in check
> when applied properly ... see Trayvon.
> ***************************************
> So it's OK to shoot a bunch of 300 lb., hairy, tat covered bikers (and
> that's just the women) who ride right up my tailpipe. Yeah. Shoot the
> fuckers. (That would also include Hagar on his 1 speed Huffy w/coaster
> brake.)

Troll, did your sister abscond with your tricycle again, you poor
sap ... GuthBall should be happy (or a Happy Camper, as he so often puts it)
that he's only the second dumbest fucker in these
here NGs ... the crown will always be yours to wear, proudly.
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and until we get rid of
all you hapless dweebs, there'll be no peace in the valley, as it
were.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Apr 24, 9:05 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> > In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for
> > 65
> > years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> > unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old
> > Nancy
> > Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is
> > in
> > the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> > There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No
> > black
> > Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> > Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> > Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping
> > him
> > until he's finally set free again.
>
> > It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> > could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that
> > uncle
> > who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media
> > coverage
> > that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic
> > neighborhood
> > watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> >http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp
>
> The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
> than Oklahoma. You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
> your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
> giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
> damn near any reason.
>
> *************************************
> Someone should put you out of your misery, you Liberal asshole.
> It would even be better if the event got absolutely no media
> coverage.
>
> Stand your Ground is AWESOME ... keeps the perps in check
> when applied properly ... see Trayvon.
> ***************************************
> So it's OK to shoot a bunch of 300 lb., hairy, tat covered bikers (and
> that's just the women) who ride right up my tailpipe. Yeah. Shoot the
> fuckers. (That would also include Hagar on his 1 speed Huffy w/coaster
> brake.)

Troll, did your sister abscond with your tricycle again, you poor
sap ... GuthBall should be happy (or a Happy Camper, as he so often puts it)
that he's only the second dumbest fucker in these
here NGs ... the crown will always be yours to wear, proudly.
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and until we get rid of
all you hapless dweebs, there'll be no peace in the valley, as it
were.
**********************************
You didn't answer the question. If I'm driving on a public highway in a
legal manner and a bunch of bikers try to corral me, can I stick a legally
owned and carried gun out of my window and blow their fat, foul smelling,
tat covered hairy asses into the next county? Isn't that standing my
ground? Or do they have to be wearing hoodies?

On Apr 24, 12:46 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> [...]
> > brake.)
>
> Troll, did your sister abscond with your tricycle again, you poor
> sap ... GuthBall should be happy (or a Happy Camper, as he so often puts it)
> that he's only the second dumbest fucker in these
> here NGs ... the crown will always be yours to wear, proudly.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and until we get rid of
> all you hapless dweebs, there'll be no peace in the valley, as it
> were.
> **********************************
> You didn't answer the question.  If I'm driving on a public highway in a
> legal manner and a bunch of bikers try to  corral me, can I stick a legally
> owned and carried gun out of my window and blow their fat, foul smelling,
> tat covered hairy asses into the next county?  Isn't that standing my
> ground?  Or do they have to be wearing hoodies?

Without the motorbike but wearing hoodies and packing Skittles would
seem like a perfectly lethal threat to Hagar, especially if they were
darkies (even w/o tats)...

On Apr 24, 12:01 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 24, 9:05 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 24, 5:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... from you Liberal whiners ???
>
> > > In Oklahoma last Tuesday, Bob and Nancy Strait, who had been married for
> > > 65
> > > years, had their home broken into by a black teenager (Tyrone Woodfork)
> > > unarmed except for a BB gun. The teenager beat and raped 85 year old
> > > Nancy
> > > Strait to death. Her husband, a veteran of the 101st Airborne in WW2, is
> > > in
> > > the hospital struggling to make it.
>
> > > There will be no march for Bob and Nancy, two mere white Americans. No
> > > black
> > > Chicago Congressman will whine in his hoodie to the U.S. House, no Jesse
> > > Jackson, no Al Sharpton expressing their outrage.
>
> > > Their killer will have pro bono lawyers and innocence projects helping
> > > him
> > > until he's finally set free again.
>
> > > It's doubtful President Obama will make a statement on how Nancy Strait
> > > could have been his grandmother or how Bob Strait could have been that
> > > uncle
> > > who "liberated Auschwitz." Bob and Nancy Strait won't get the media
> > > coverage
> > > that Trayvon Martin got about white racism because a Hispanic
> > > neighborhood
> > > watch captain shot a black teenager.
>
> > >http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/strait.asp
>
> > The ZNR mafia corrupted state of Florida has ten fold more injustice
> > than Oklahoma. You should be proud of that, because rednecks like
> > your self would want all states having a "stand your ground" policy,
> > giving those of your kind the right to shoot pretty much anyone for
> > damn near any reason.
>
> > *************************************
> > Someone should put you out of your misery, you Liberal asshole.
> > It would even be better if the event got absolutely no media
> > coverage.
>
> > Stand your Ground is AWESOME ... keeps the perps in check
> > when applied properly ... see Trayvon.
> > ***************************************
> > So it's OK to shoot a bunch of 300 lb., hairy, tat covered bikers (and
> > that's just the women) who ride right up my tailpipe. Yeah. Shoot the
> > fuckers. (That would also include Hagar on his 1 speed Huffy w/coaster
> > brake.)
>
> Troll, did your sister abscond with your tricycle again, you poor
> sap ... GuthBall should be happy (or a Happy Camper, as he so often puts it)
> that he's only the second dumbest fucker in these
> here NGs ... the crown will always be yours to wear, proudly.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and until we get rid of
> all you hapless dweebs, there'll be no peace in the valley, as it
> were.

So, I really manage to get to you. Go figure.

On Apr 24, 12:01 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > when applied properly ... see Trayvon.
> > ***************************************
> > So it's OK to shoot a bunch of 300 lb., hairy, tat covered bikers (and
> > that's just the women) who ride right up my tailpipe. Yeah. Shoot the
> > fuckers. (That would also include Hagar on his 1 speed Huffy w/coaster
> > brake.)
>
> Troll, did your sister abscond with your tricycle again, you poor
> sap ... GuthBall should be happy (or a Happy Camper, as he so often puts
> it)
> that he's only the second dumbest fucker in these
> here NGs ... the crown will always be yours to wear, proudly.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and until we get rid of
> all you hapless dweebs, there'll be no peace in the valley, as it
> were.

So, I really manage to get to you. Go figure.

*** Nah ... my old lady gets to me ... you and the Troll
are merely pesky little gnats in the periphery ...