Research Discussion: 1996-03 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Giza And The Pyramids - Graham Hancock

1996-03 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Giza And The Pyramids - Graham Hancock

1996-03-xx Coast to Coast AM With Art Bell Giza and the Pyramids -
Graham Hancock.mp3 (from Google or YouTube)

I listened to that last night.

Heavy stuff.

Before that I watched an hour more of Star Wars...

http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/star-wars%3A-a-new-hope-wallpapers_22391_1024x768.png

Then I had a vivid dream I was in Japan alone.
It was busy and crowded.
I didn't know anyone.
And Japanese people couldn't see me.
Just a few English ladies chatted with me.

http://media-3.web.britannica.com/eb-media/87/95887-004-97B3F58E.jpg

Then I woke up a tired old flat broke koOk on an alien planet
where a scrap of dirt costs you $775,000 ...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-qld-brookfield-2427386

10 - 4 that big buddy this is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane
coo cooo i Love it! i Love it!

http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/rosco.jpg

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger

http://vimeo.com/30300939

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:43:03 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 4/19/2012 10:57 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> Then I had a vivid dream I was in Japan alone.
>> It was busy and crowded.
>> I didn't know anyone.
>> And Japanese people couldn't see me.
>> Just a few English ladies chatted with me.
>>
>> http://media-3.web.britannica.com/eb-media/87/95887-004-97B3F58E.jpg
>
>http://vimeo.com/30300939

Nice music and video.
Thank you.

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Double-A
2012-04-22 16:05:24 EST
On Apr 19, 10:57 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 1996-03-xx Coast to Coast AM With Art Bell Giza and the Pyramids -
> Graham Hancock.mp3    (from Google or YouTube)
>
> I listened to that last night.
>
> Heavy stuff.
>
> Before that I watched an hour more of Star Wars...
>
> http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/star-wars%3A-a-new-hope-wallpapers_2...
>
> Then I had a vivid dream I was in Japan alone.
> It was busy and crowded.
> I didn't know anyone.
> And Japanese people couldn't see me.
> Just a few English ladies chatted with me.

Did you take advantage of all the porn the Japanese have readily
available while you were there?

Double-A

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:05:24 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Apr 19, 10:57 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 1996-03-xx Coast to Coast AM With Art Bell Giza and the Pyramids -
>> Graham Hancock.mp3    (from Google or YouTube)
>>
>> I listened to that last night.
>>
>> Heavy stuff.
>>
>> Before that I watched an hour more of Star Wars...
>>
>> http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/star-wars%3A-a-new-hope-wallpapers_2...
>>
>> Then I had a vivid dream I was in Japan alone.
>> It was busy and crowded.
>> I didn't know anyone.
>> And Japanese people couldn't see me.
>> Just a few English ladies chatted with me.
>

>Did you take advantage of all the porn the Japanese have readily
>available while you were there?
>
>Double-A

Maybe I was dreaming I was a ghost in Japan
and not interested in porn at that time.
More interested in...
umm...
most probably...
an internet cafe with..... " Alt.Alien.Research "
(The Inter-Galactic-Wide Truth Department!)

On 4/22/2012 4:05 PM, Double-A wrote:

>> Then I had a vivid dream I was in Japan alone.
>> It was busy and crowded.
>> I didn't know anyone.
>> And Japanese people couldn't see me.
>> Just a few English ladies chatted with me.
>

> Did you take advantage of all the porn the Japanese have readily
> available while you were there?

Two girls, one kook?