Research Discussion: Debunkers, A Continuing Threat//"Must Be Eliminated A.S.A.P."

Debunkers, A Continuing Threat//"Must Be Eliminated A.S.A.P."

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-18 05:58:47 EST
UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing truth-terror threat,"
the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga stated. Sir Arthur
C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST be eliminated as
soon as possible if not before. If we have to use 20 million Hydrogen-
Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs, so be it." Conclusion: Debunkers are NO
GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and beyond. For EARTH
TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be destroyed FOR ALL
MANKIND and the 'others."

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 02:58:47 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing truth-terror threat,"
>the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga stated. Sir Arthur
>C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST be eliminated as
>soon as possible if not before. If we have to use 20 million Hydrogen-
>Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs,

I have amazing PC games too.

>so be it." Conclusion: Debunkers are NO
>GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and beyond. For EARTH
>TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be destroyed FOR ALL
>MANKIND and the 'others."

Nice to wake up and see fellow banned aliens newsgroups agents.

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Valentin Grigorievich Mironov
2012-04-18 09:19:43 EST
On Apr 18, 10:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 02:58:47 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing truth-terror threat,"
> >the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga stated.  Sir Arthur
> >C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST be eliminated as
> >soon as possible if not before.  If we have to use 20 million Hydrogen-
> >Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs,
>
> I have amazing PC games too.
>
> >so be it."  Conclusion: Debunkers are NO
> >GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and beyond.  For EARTH
> >TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be destroyed FOR ALL
> >MANKIND and the 'others."
>
> Nice to wake up and see fellow banned aliens newsgroups agents.
>
> ______________________________

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 04-18-01 - John Mack - Exploring Alien
Experience [classic].mp3

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc6501-7000.html

_____________________________

Bob Casanova
2012-04-18 13:17:14 EST
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 02:58:47 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

The Patriot
2012-04-18 13:42:20 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing
> truth-terror threat,"
> the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga
> stated. Sir Arthur
> C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST
> be eliminated as
> soon as possible if not before. If we have to use 20
> million Hydrogen-
> Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs, so be it." Conclusion:
> Debunkers are NO
> GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and
> beyond. For EARTH
> TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be
> destroyed FOR ALL
> MANKIND and the 'others."

This is probably the most intelligent post Holeflapper
has ever made.
But then he has continued to smoke wakytabaky and his
brain is not used to lucid thinking.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-21 06:34:03 EST
On Apr 18, 10:42 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing
> > truth-terror threat,"
> > the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga
> > stated.  Sir Arthur
> > C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST
> > be eliminated as
> > soon as possible if not before.  If we have to use 20
> > million Hydrogen-
> > Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs, so be it."  Conclusion:
> > Debunkers are NO
> > GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and
> > beyond.  For EARTH
> > TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be
> > destroyed FOR ALL
> > MANKIND and the 'others."
>
> This is probably the most intelligent post Holeflapper
> has ever made.
> But then he has continued to smoke wakytabaky and his
> brain is not used to lucid thinking.

No matter how much clap-trap the Truth Terrorists A.K.A. debunkers
spew out, ALL MANKIND is finally joining up together to eliminate this
enemy of the world. We will eventually succeed and THIS ISLAND EARTH
will live as one in peace and justice. This can only happen when the
final debunker is expunged from our civil society. Give up debunkers
and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.

The Patriot
2012-04-21 11:58:10 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing
> > truth-terror threat,"
> > the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga
> > stated. Sir Arthur
> > C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST
> > be eliminated as
> > soon as possible if not before. If we have to use
> > 20
> > million Hydrogen-
> > Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs, so be it." Conclusion:
> > Debunkers are NO
> > GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and
> > beyond. For EARTH
> > TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be
> > destroyed FOR ALL
> > MANKIND and the 'others."
>
> This is probably the most intelligent post
> Holeflapper
> has ever made.
> But then he has continued to smoke wakytabaky and his
> brain is not used to lucid thinking.

No matter how much clap-trap the Truth Terrorists
A.K.A. debunkers
spew out, ALL MANKIND is finally joining up together to
eliminate this
enemy of the world. We will eventually succeed and
THIS ISLAND EARTH
will live as one in peace and justice. This can only
happen when the
final debunker is expunged from our civil society.
Give up debunkers
and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.

OK so, I give you a compliment and you threaten me with
death so give it up Holeflapper you are a criminal and
should be prosecuted.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-04-22 00:57:38 EST
On Apr 21, 8:58 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 18, 10:42 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing
> > > truth-terror threat,"
> > > the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga
> > > stated. Sir Arthur
> > > C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers MUST
> > > be eliminated as
> > > soon as possible if not before. If we have to use
> > > 20
> > > million Hydrogen-
> > > Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs, so be it." Conclusion:
> > > Debunkers are NO
> > > GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH and
> > > beyond. For EARTH
> > > TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be
> > > destroyed FOR ALL
> > > MANKIND and the 'others."
>
> > This is probably the most intelligent post
> > Holeflapper
> > has ever made.
> > But then he has continued to smoke wakytabaky and his
> > brain is not used to lucid thinking.
>
> No matter how much clap-trap the Truth Terrorists
> A.K.A. debunkers
> spew out, ALL MANKIND is finally joining up together to
> eliminate this
> enemy of the world.  We will eventually succeed and
> THIS ISLAND EARTH
> will live as one in peace and justice.  This can only
> happen when the
> final debunker is expunged from our civil society.
> Give up debunkers
> and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.
>
> OK so, I give you a compliment and you threaten me with
> death so give it up Holeflapper you are a criminal and
> should be prosecuted.

Please forward a list of ALL debunkers and their supporters,
sympathizers, friends, enablers and suspected debunkers to the proper
authorities. THIS ISLAND EARTH will never be free as long as the
debunkers are allowed to practice their misinformation,
disinformation, distortions, distractions, deceptions and lies. ALL
MANKIND is finally joining together to eliminate this global-truth-
terror-threat once and for all. EARTH SHALL PREVAIL.

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot
2012-04-22 11:17:15 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 18, 10:42 am, "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > UFO debunkers and their ilk are a "continuing
> > > truth-terror threat,"
> > > the President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenga
> > > stated. Sir Arthur
> > > C.B.E. Wholeflaffers insisted that, "debunkers
> > > MUST
> > > be eliminated as
> > > soon as possible if not before. If we have to use
> > > 20
> > > million Hydrogen-
> > > Bombs and Anti-Matter Bombs, so be it."
> > > Conclusion:
> > > Debunkers are NO
> > > GOOD and a constant THREAT to THIS ISLAND EARTH
> > > and
> > > beyond. For EARTH
> > > TO PREVAIL all debunkers and their ilk must be
> > > destroyed FOR ALL
> > > MANKIND and the 'others."
>
> > This is probably the most intelligent post
> > Holeflapper
> > has ever made.
> > But then he has continued to smoke wakytabaky and
> > his
> > brain is not used to lucid thinking.
>
> No matter how much clap-trap the Truth Terrorists
> A.K.A. debunkers
> spew out, ALL MANKIND is finally joining up together
> eliminate this
> enemy of the world. We will eventually succeed and
> THIS ISLAND EARTH
> will live as one in peace and justice. This can only
> happen when the
> final debunker is expunged from our civil society.
> Give up debunkers
> and start marching to your nearest FEMA camp.
>
> OK so, I give you a compliment and you threaten me
> with
> death so give it up Holeflapper you are a criminal
> and
> should be prosecuted.

Please forward a list of ALL debunkers and their
supporters,
sympathizers, friends, enablers and suspected debunkers
to the proper
authorities. THIS ISLAND EARTH will never be free as
long as the
debunkers are allowed to practice their misinformation,
disinformation, distortions, distractions, deceptions
and lies. ALL
MANKIND is finally joining together to eliminate this
global-truth-
terror-threat once and for all. EARTH SHALL PREVAIL.

One completly crazy Sir Arti\ufffd The Stoop.

30MM
2012-04-22 22:50:02 EST

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
> message

> Please forward a list of ALL debunkers and their supporters,
> sympathizers, friends, enablers and suspected debunkers to the proper
> authorities. THIS ISLAND EARTH will never be free as long as the
> debunkers are allowed to practice their misinformation,
> disinformation, distortions, distractions, deceptions and lies. ALL
> MANKIND is finally joining together to eliminate this global-truth-
> terror-threat once and for all. EARTH SHALL PREVAIL.

> One completly crazy Sir ArtiØ The Stoop.

Holeflapper is just a Dalek gone wodwo.
He is almost to the "Exterminate! Exterminate!" stage <grin>