Research Discussion: Pilot Dodged Venus

Pilot Dodged Venus
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

HVAC
2012-04-17 14:56:07 EST
Harlow's Note: UFO geeks consider pilot's to be expert witnesses.

Do the math.



An Air Canada pilot mistook the planet Venus for another aircraft and
plunged his plane towards the Atlantic Ocean to avoid a collision.

A report released Monday by the Transportation Safety Board of Canada
found 16 people were injured after the Boeing 767 dropped 400 feet to
avoid an imaginary crash with an oncoming US C-17 military cargo plane.

The report blamed pilot fatigue and breached rules over mid-flight
napping for the January 2011 incident on a Toronto to Zurich flight.

An investigation by the safety board -- based in Gatineau, Quebec --
revealed the first officer had just woken from a "controlled rest" when
the captain informed him a US cargo plane was flying towards them.

He "initially mistook the planet Venus for an aircraft," then thought an
oncoming plane was descending from above and risked an "imminent collision."

The cargo plane was actually 1,000 feet below the Air Canada flight.

The report said, "Under the effects of significant sleep inertia (when
awareness and performance are degraded after sleep), the first officer
perceived the oncoming aircraft as being on a collision course and began
a descent to avoid it."

Fourteen passengers and two crew members were injured during the
incident. The passengers were all in economy class, and none were
wearing seatbelts.





--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-04-17 15:16:38 EST
On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:56:07 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>and none were wearing seatbelts.

while enjoying the ...

http://www.airreview.com/Iceland/Food-BOS-KEF.jpg













______________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Andrew W
2012-04-17 17:34:46 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jmkec4$r36$1@hvac.motzarella.org
>
> Harlow's Note: UFO geeks consider pilot's to be expert witnesses.
>

Pilots are trained to watch for things in the air F.Y.I.

Why post this?
Its almost as if you're trying to use this to discredit all ufo sightings.

>
> Do the math.
>
>
>
> An Air Canada pilot mistook the planet Venus for another aircraft and
> plunged his plane towards the Atlantic Ocean to avoid a collision.
>
> A report released Monday by the Transportation Safety Board of Canada
> found 16 people were injured after the Boeing 767 dropped 400 feet to
> avoid an imaginary crash with an oncoming US C-17 military cargo
> plane.
> The report blamed pilot fatigue and breached rules over mid-flight
> napping for the January 2011 incident on a Toronto to Zurich flight.
>
> An investigation by the safety board -- based in Gatineau, Quebec --
> revealed the first officer had just woken from a "controlled rest"
> when the captain informed him a US cargo plane was flying towards them.
>
> He "initially mistook the planet Venus for an aircraft," then thought
> an oncoming plane was descending from above and risked an "imminent
> collision."
> The cargo plane was actually 1,000 feet below the Air Canada flight.
>
> The report said, "Under the effects of significant sleep inertia (when
> awareness and performance are degraded after sleep), the first officer
> perceived the oncoming aircraft as being on a collision course and
> began a descent to avoid it."
>
> Fourteen passengers and two crew members were injured during the
> incident. The passengers were all in economy class, and none were
> wearing seatbelts.
>
>

--
There are basically two kinds of atheists. Weak atheism - one who
doesn't believe in any gods. Strong atheism - one who sees that the
god of a religion is just as evil as its devil.



HVAC
2012-04-17 18:27:40 EST
On 4/17/2012 5:34 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>
>>
>> Harlow's Note: UFO geeks consider pilot's to be expert witnesses.
>>
>
> Pilots are trained to watch for things in the air F.Y.I.
>
> Why post this?
> Its almost as if you're trying to use this to discredit all ufo sightings.


No, just an example of how natural phenomenon can be misinterpreted by
even 'trained' pilots. Tell me, why did you get so upset over this?

Are you an abductee, Andy?












--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Andrew W
2012-04-17 18:37:59 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jmkqoq$8kp$1@hvac.motzarella.org
> On 4/17/2012 5:34 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Harlow's Note: UFO geeks consider pilot's to be expert witnesses.
>>>
>>
>> Pilots are trained to watch for things in the air F.Y.I.
>>
>> Why post this?
>> Its almost as if you're trying to use this to discredit all ufo
>> sightings.
>
>
> No, just an example of how natural phenomenon can be misinterpreted by
> even 'trained' pilots. Tell me, why did you get so upset over this?
>
> Are you an abductee, Andy?
>

No. I'm just sick of hard skeptics mouthing off with lame explanations like
Venus etc. when many sightings cannot be Venus. Not that this is one of
those cases.

>
>
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>

Great movie.

--
There are basically two kinds of atheists. Weak atheism - one who
doesn't believe in any gods. Strong atheism - one who sees that the
god of a religion is just as evil as its devil.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-04-17 20:38:44 EST
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:37:59 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:jmkqoq$8kp$1@hvac.motzarella.org
>> On 4/17/2012 5:34 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Harlow's Note: UFO geeks consider pilot's to be expert witnesses.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Pilots are trained to watch for things in the air F.Y.I.
>>>
>>> Why post this?
>>> Its almost as if you're trying to use this to discredit all ufo
>>> sightings.
>>
>>
>> No, just an example of how natural phenomenon can be misinterpreted by
>> even 'trained' pilots. Tell me, why did you get so upset over this?
>>
>> Are you an abductee, Andy?
>>
>
>No. I'm just sick of hard skeptics mouthing off with lame explanations like
>Venus etc. when many sightings cannot be Venus. Not that this is one of
>those cases.


Good Greetings to you Andrew.

I am glad to see you are monotoring Alien UFO UseNet NewsGroups.



On the lighter side...
Mr HVAC posts a new thread
about once in a year.
So this is a majestic rare special secret encrypted day.


;-)





__________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Valentin Grigorievich Mironov
2012-04-18 00:30:55 EST
On Apr 18, 12:38 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:37:59 +1000, "Andrew W"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> <remove_ajwer...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >"HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:jmkqoq$8kp$1@hvac.motzarella.org
> >> On 4/17/2012 5:34 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>
> >>>> Harlow's Note: UFO geeks consider pilot's to be expert witnesses.
>
> >>> Pilots are trained to watch for things in the air F.Y.I.
>
> >>> Why post this?
> >>> Its almost as if you're trying to use this to discredit all ufo
> >>> sightings.
>
> >> No, just an example of how natural phenomenon can be misinterpreted by
> >> even 'trained' pilots.  Tell me, why did you get so upset over this?
>
> >> Are you an abductee, Andy?
>
> >No. I'm just sick of hard skeptics mouthing off with lame explanations like
> >Venus etc. when many sightings cannot be Venus. Not that this is one of
> >those cases.
>
> Good Greetings to you Andrew.
>
> I am glad to see you are monotoring Alien UFO UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> On the lighter side...
> Mr HVAC posts a new thread
> about once in a year.
> So this is a majestic rare special secret encrypted day.
>
>             ;-)


FREE people LOVE you.
Mr HVAC is a Hero in our Town.


(an some Galaxies)

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html




________________________


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron