Research Discussion: And The Royal Fambly Continues To Live High On The Hog ...

And The Royal Fambly Continues To Live High On The Hog ...

After driving the U.S. more deeply into debt than any other President, if
George Bush's daughters had done this, it would be all over the news and the
liberals would be calling for his head.

Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
friends?

On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.

She took two jets and 25 secret service men.

A thirteen-year-old?

Why haven't you heard about it?

The Obama Administration has had the Secret Service scouring the web
ordering that any website mentioning this be taken down because letting the
travel plans out could endanger the president's daughter's security.

Nonsense. The "royal couple" just want to hide the way they are ripping off
the U. S. taxpayer. Only a few Canadian Web-sites still have it up. (both
below)

The Obama's are laughing at the "suckers" who are funding their Imperial
Lifestyle.

This trip will cost more than most Americans make in their entire lifetimes.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/travel/Obama+daughter+spends+spring+break+Mexico/6323773/story.html

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=9921576

Ivan I. Deer
2012-04-14 11:41:45 EST
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:23:44 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>After driving the U.S. more deeply into debt than any other President, if
>George Bush's daughters had done this, it would be all over the news and the
>liberals would be calling for his head.
>
>Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
>friends?
>
>On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.
>
>She took two jets and 25 secret service men.
>
>A thirteen-year-old?
>
>Why haven't you heard about it?
>
>The Obama Administration has had the Secret Service scouring the web
>ordering that any website mentioning this be taken down because letting the
>travel plans out could endanger the president's daughter's security.
>
>Nonsense. The "royal couple" just want to hide the way they are ripping off
>the U. S. taxpayer. Only a few Canadian Web-sites still have it up. (both
>below)
>
>The Obama's are laughing at the "suckers" who are funding their Imperial
>Lifestyle.
>
>This trip will cost more than most Americans make in their entire lifetimes.
>

>http://www.edmontonjournal.com/travel/Obama+daughter+spends+spring+break+Mexico/6323773/story.html
>
>http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=9921576

Was it them darkie gurls jumpin' up and down that caused the
earthquake down there?

"Ivan I. Deer" <IvanI@swbell.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:23:44 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>After driving the U.S. more deeply into debt than any other President, if
>>George Bush's daughters had done this, it would be all over the news and
>>the
>>liberals would be calling for his head.
>>
>>Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
>>friends?
>>
>>On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.
>>
>>She took two jets and 25 secret service men.
>>
>>A thirteen-year-old?
>>
>>Why haven't you heard about it?
>>
>>The Obama Administration has had the Secret Service scouring the web
>>ordering that any website mentioning this be taken down because letting
>>the
>>travel plans out could endanger the president's daughter's security.
>>
>>Nonsense. The "royal couple" just want to hide the way they are ripping
>>off
>>the U. S. taxpayer. Only a few Canadian Web-sites still have it up. (both
>>below)
>>
>>The Obama's are laughing at the "suckers" who are funding their Imperial
>>Lifestyle.
>>
>>This trip will cost more than most Americans make in their entire
>>lifetimes.
>>

>>http://www.edmontonjournal.com/travel/Obama+daughter+spends+spring+break+Mexico/6323773/story.html
>>
>>http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=9921576
>>
> Was it them darkie gurls jumpin' up and down that caused the
> earthquake down there?

Naaa .. that was them college gurls fucking in unison ....

Double-A
2012-04-14 14:39:04 EST
On Apr 14, 8:23 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After driving the U.S. more deeply into debt than any other President, if
> George Bush's daughters had done this, it would be all over the news and the
> liberals would be calling for his head.
>
> Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
> friends?
>
> On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.
>
> She took two jets and 25 secret service men.
>
> A thirteen-year-old?
>
> Why haven't you heard about it?
>
> The Obama Administration has had the Secret Service scouring the web
> ordering that any website mentioning this be taken down because letting the
> travel plans out could endanger the president's daughter's security.

Sounds like some of those SS agents were spending at least part of
there Internet time shopping for online hookers as well!

On 4/14/2012 2:39 PM, Double-A wrote:

> Sounds like some of those SS agents were spending at least part of
> there Internet time shopping for online hookers as well!

I wonder who dropped the dime? Probably some religious faggot.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:23:44 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This trip will cost more than most Americans make in their entire lifetimes.

Well, think of it this way Hagar,
they saved the minds of the world.
Because if instead I got all that money,
I would have paid for Ads for UFO proof sites
and it might have triggered a war between everyone everywhere.
Especially in the Mental Hospitals !

http://www.awesomelol.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/weird-crazy-funny-people-6.jpg

http://mysterious-sightings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Mothman-04.jpg

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Clave
2012-04-14 20:34:42 EST
"Haggot the Maggot" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<...>

> Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
> friends?
>
> On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.

At least they aren't falling-down shit-faced national embarrassments like
the Bush party tarts, whose travels were also financed by the taxpayers.

Where was your outrage then, Haggot?

Jim

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-04-15 04:20:40 EST
On Apr 14, 8:34 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "Haggot the Maggot" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:abSdnSTvhPAZCxTSnZ2dnUVZ5rmdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> <...>
>
> > Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
> > friends?
>
> > On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.
>
> At least they aren't falling-down shit-faced national embarrassments like
> the Bush party tarts, whose travels were also financed by the taxpayers.
>
> Where was your outrage then, Haggot?
>
> Jim

It was the same place as Faggar's common sense -- up his fat A$$.

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "Haggot the Maggot" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
>> friends?
>>
>> On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.
>
> At least they aren't falling-down shit-faced national embarrassments like
> the Bush party tarts, whose travels were also financed by the taxpayers.
>
> Where was your outrage then, Haggot?
>
> Jim

Drunken Sluts get a pass, you idiot Liberal ....
After all you pukes have no problem paying for protection
so that a Liberal Slut named Fluke cam hump her way through college ..

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-04-15 21:23:19 EST
On Apr 15, 11:03 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> > "Haggot the Maggot" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > <...>
>
> >> Want to know where Obama's 13-year-old daughter is right now with 12
> >> friends?
>
> >> On "spring break" in Oaxaca, Mexico on your dime.
>
> > At least they aren't falling-down shit-faced national embarrassments like
> > the Bush party tarts, whose travels were also financed by the taxpayers.
>
> > Where was your outrage then, Haggot?
>
> > Jim
>
> Drunken Sluts get a pass, you idiot Liberal ....
> After all you pukes have no problem paying for protection
> so that a Liberal  Slut named Fluke cam hump her way through college ..

Your shtick is so old, Haggot. Even Limbloat himself tried in his own
clumsy way to apologize. You obviously aren't getting your usual
talking points, but then Limbloat hasn't been around much, now that
most of his sponsors flushed him. You must feel even more lost than
usual.