Research Discussion: Racial Profiling At Its Best ....

Racial Profiling At Its Best ....

Tyler Perry pulled over for making an illegal U-turn.
Police pulls him over.
He pisses and moans about Racial Profiling ...

http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-tyler-perry-racial-profiling-charge-031147997.html

Get this, you dumb Nigger:
The percentage of Blacks locked up in jail is proportionally 10 times that
of Whites,

Blacks (12.5% of the population) kill 10 times more people than Whites ...
period.

And you wonder why you're profiled ????
Seems you're all stupid, to boot ....

On Apr 8, 8:07 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tyler Perry pulled over for making an illegal U-turn.
> Police pulls him over.
> He pisses and moans about Racial Profiling ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-tyler-perry-racial-profiling-charg...
>
> Get this, you dumb Nigger:
> The percentage of Blacks locked up in jail  is proportionally 10 times that
> of Whites,
>
> Blacks (12.5% of the population)  kill 10 times more people than Whites ...
> period.
>
> And you wonder why you're profiled ????
> Seems you're all stupid, to boot ....

Just because they weren't brainwashed into becoming certified ZNR
rednecks like yourself, is not a good enough reason to profile them.

Profiling anyone (including the Pope) can cause most anyone to become
a little extra likely to make a mistake or to overreact. In your
case, a close profile of your actions would have the safety released
and its weapon ready to respond (similar to standing your ground
against a mad dog).

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Warhol
2012-04-08 13:57:54 EST
On Apr 8, 5:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tyler Perry pulled over for making an illegal U-turn.
> Police pulls him over.
> He pisses and moans about Racial Profiling ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-tyler-perry-racial-profiling-charg...
>
> Get this, you dumb Nigger:
> The percentage of Blacks locked up in jail  is proportionally 10 times that
> of Whites,
>
> Blacks (12.5% of the population)  kill 10 times more people than Whites ...
> period.
>
> And you wonder why you're profiled ????
> Seems you're all stupid, to boot ....

I shall profile you Mongols for the good of the rest of mankind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8QM3tjkTE

On Apr 8, 10:57 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 5:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Tyler Perry pulled over for making an illegal U-turn.
> > Police pulls him over.
> > He pisses and moans about Racial Profiling ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-tyler-perry-racial-profiling-charg...
>
> > Get this, you dumb Nigger:
> > The percentage of Blacks locked up in jail  is proportionally 10 times that
> > of Whites,
>
> > Blacks (12.5% of the population)  kill 10 times more people than Whites ...
> > period.
>
> > And you wonder why you're profiled ????
> > Seems you're all stupid, to boot ....
>
> I shall profile you Mongols for the good of the rest of mankind....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8QM3tjkTE

Religion(s) invented racial profiling, and they exploited it to the
point of having put a certain dark-skinned jewboy on a stick.

Moors certainly are not bloodless of the mostly innocent, so what
exactly is it about mainstream religion that's worth keeping?

On Apr 8, 10:57 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 5:07 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Tyler Perry pulled over for making an illegal U-turn.
> > Police pulls him over.
> > He pisses and moans about Racial Profiling ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-tyler-perry-racial-profiling-charg...
>
> > Get this, you dumb Nigger:
> > The percentage of Blacks locked up in jail is proportionally 10 times
> > that
> > of Whites,
>
> > Blacks (12.5% of the population) kill 10 times more people than Whites
> > period.
>
> > And you wonder why you're profiled ????
> > Seems you're all stupid, to boot ....
>
> I shall profile you Mongols for the good of the rest of mankind....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8QM3tjkTE

Religion(s) invented racial profiling, and they exploited it to the
point of having put a certain dark-skinned jewboy on a stick.

Moors certainly are not bloodless of the mostly innocent, so what
exactly is it about mainstream religion that's worth keeping?

You'll be forgiven for all your sins if you accept the lord into your heart

Sort of like Obama forgave all the Hedgefund Managers after they
successfully raped the economy, but voted for him as their new Messiah.

See how that works, you Liberal imbecile ...

On Apr 9, 2:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 8, 10:57 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 8, 5:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Tyler Perry pulled over for making an illegal U-turn.
> > > Police pulls him over.
> > > He pisses and moans about Racial Profiling ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-tyler-perry-racial-profiling-charg...
>
> > > Get this, you dumb Nigger:
> > > The percentage of Blacks locked up in jail is proportionally 10 times
> > > that
> > > of Whites,
>
> > > Blacks (12.5% of the population) kill 10 times more people than Whites
> > > period.
>
> > > And you wonder why you're profiled ????
> > > Seems you're all stupid, to boot ....
>
> > I shall profile you Mongols for the good of the rest of mankind....
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8QM3tjkTE
>
> Religion(s) invented racial profiling, and they exploited it to the
> point of having put a certain dark-skinned jewboy on a stick.
>
> Moors certainly are not bloodless of the mostly innocent, so what
> exactly is it about mainstream religion that's worth keeping?
>
>         ****************************************
> You'll be forgiven for all your sins if you accept the lord into your heart
>
> Sort of like Obama forgave all the Hedgefund Managers after they
> successfully raped the economy, but voted for him as their new Messiah.
>
> See how that works, you Liberal imbecile ...

Those Oligarchs, Rothschilds and ZNRs exactly like yourself will still
be in charge regardless of whoever we elect or appoint. Of course JFK
tried to change that mafia policy, and ended up dead.

Are you saying that you want President BHO to be assassinated?

Otherwise, I agree that them bad guys need to be rounded up, charged
with conspiracy to commit treason and punished accordingly, even if
most of them are Jewish..