Research Discussion: World's Oceans Started Warming 135 Years Ago ...

World's Oceans Started Warming 135 Years Ago ...

That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power plant,
before the diesel trucks ....

http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-suggests-132805074.html

You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
sorry asses. Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
exaggerations.

On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power plant,
> before the diesel trucks ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> sorry asses.  Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> exaggerations.

Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago. Where
the hell have you been?

11,712 years ago is roughly the first time any significant populations
of us humans started to expand just about everywhere on Earth at the
same time. Before then it was kinda trial and error upon error, with
us humans barely holding our own against most everything else on Earth
that was trying to evolve in order to survive. Obviously your redneck
species just kind of came along for the ride, perhaps because any
further evolution of your dysfunctional kind wasn't an option.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Warhol
2012-04-02 17:41:55 EST
On Apr 2, 11:32 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power plant,
> > before the diesel trucks ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> > You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> > with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> > sorry asses.  Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> > you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> > exaggerations.
>
> Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago.  Where
> the hell have you been?
>
> 11,712 years ago is roughly the first time any significant populations
> of us humans started to expand just about everywhere on Earth at the
> same time.  Before then it was kinda trial and error upon error, with
> us humans barely holding our own against most everything else on Earth
> that was trying to evolve in order to survive.  Obviously your redneck
> species just kind of came along for the ride, perhaps because any
> further evolution of your dysfunctional kind wasn't an option.
>
>  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

And I Warhol confirm Brad words... Already 11712 years...

btw WE MAKE THE PROFESSORS OF THE WORLD LOOK DUMB

On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power
> plant,
> before the diesel trucks ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> sorry asses. Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> exaggerations.

Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago. Where
the hell have you been?

And you Liberal Loons just now started to bitch and whine about
it and want to fix overnight what took Nature 11,712 years to
accomplish ????

Typical Loony-Bin.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-04-04 08:19:53 EST
On Apr 2, 3:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power plant,
> before the diesel trucks ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> sorry asses.  Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> exaggerations.

Faggar's never seen an ocean in his miserable life. His only
experience with a large body of water is his trailer park's sewage
lagoon/swimming pool, which is always warm due to the steady inflow of
liquid waste, the warmth of its decomposition, and the presence of
Faggar's own corpulent mass.

On Apr 3, 5:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power
> > plant,
> > before the diesel trucks ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> > You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> > with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> > sorry asses. Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> > you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> > exaggerations.
>
> Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago.  Where
> the hell have you been?
>
>         ****************************************
> And you Liberal Loons just now started to bitch and whine about
> it and want to fix overnight what took Nature 11,712 years to
> accomplish ????
>
> Typical Loony-Bin.

The current warming trend is out of whack, and the thermodynamic
vortex seems to be directly over your trailer park. So, what the hell
are you rednecks doing that's causing this 580 -128 mw imbalance of
452 mw/m2?

On Apr 3, 5:30 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power
> > plant,
> > before the diesel trucks ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> > You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> > with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> > sorry asses. Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> > you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> > exaggerations.
>
> Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago. Where
> the hell have you been?

> And you Liberal Loons just now started to bitch and whine about
> it and want to fix overnight what took Nature 11,712 years to
> accomplish ????
>
> Typical Loony-Bin.

The current warming trend is out of whack, and the thermodynamic
vortex seems to be directly over your trailer park. So, what the hell
are you rednecks doing that's causing this 580 -128 mw imbalance of 452
mw/m2?

You braindead Liberal .... the oceans could freeze over tomorrow and you
numbnutzes would still sit in a circle with that fear monger
Al "a hand-job for the Road" Gore, holding hands and singing Kumbayah, while
still blaming humanity for that non-existing climate change, even as your
balls are turning blue from the cold .....
Boy, are you guys retarded ...

On Apr 4, 12:31 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 3, 5:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power
> > > plant,
> > > before the diesel trucks ....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> > > You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> > > with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> > > sorry asses. Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> > > you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> > > exaggerations.
>
> > Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago. Where
> > the hell have you been?

> > And you Liberal Loons just now started to bitch and whine about
> > it and want to fix overnight what took Nature 11,712 years to
> > accomplish ????
>
> > Typical Loony-Bin.
>
> The current warming trend is out of whack, and the thermodynamic
> vortex seems to be directly over your trailer park.  So, what the hell
> are you rednecks doing that's causing this 580 -128 mw imbalance of  452
> mw/m2?
>
>         ****************************************
> You braindead Liberal .... the oceans could freeze over tomorrow and you
> numbnutzes would still sit in a circle with that fear monger
> Al "a hand-job for the Road" Gore, holding hands and singing Kumbayah, while
> still blaming humanity for that non-existing climate change, even as your
> balls are turning blue from the cold .....
> Boy, are you guys retarded ...

Any thin layer of ice upon the oceans (even if it were 100% coverage
and 10 meters thick) is insignificant as to those volumes represented
by Antarctica and Greenland.

You should learn basic math and physics-101 that puts roughly 91+% of
floating ice below the surface. And, if that snow and ice originated
from the evaporated oceans to begin with, represents a zero
contribution to the global sea level.

"The density of ice is 0.9167 g/cm³", and offering a bit more density
if that ice is dirty from nature plus acidic from our own soot and
other pollution that you obviously don't care about.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:21:28 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 4, 12:31 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Apr 3, 5:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago. Where
>> > the hell have you been?
>>
>> > ****************************************
>> > And you Liberal Loons just now started to bitch and whine about
>> > it and want to fix overnight what took Nature 11,712 years to
>> > accomplish ????
>>
>> > Typical Loony-Bin.
>>
>> The current warming trend is out of whack, and the thermodynamic
>> vortex seems to be directly over your trailer park.  So, what the hell
>> are you rednecks doing that's causing this 580 -128 mw imbalance of  452
>> mw/m2?
>>
>>         ****************************************
>> You braindead Liberal .... the oceans could freeze over tomorrow and you
>> numbnutzes would still sit in a circle with that fear monger
>> Al "a hand-job for the Road" Gore, holding hands and singing Kumbayah, while
>> still blaming humanity for that non-existing climate change, even as your
>> balls are turning blue from the cold .....
>> Boy, are you guys retarded ...
>
>Any thin layer of ice upon the oceans (even if it were 100% coverage
>and 10 meters thick) is insignificant as to those volumes represented
>by Antarctica and Greenland.
>
>You should learn basic math and physics-101 that puts roughly 91+% of
>floating ice below the surface. And, if that snow and ice originated
>from the evaporated oceans to begin with, represents a zero
>contribution to the global sea level.
>
>"The density of ice is 0.9167 g/cm³", and offering a bit more density
>if that ice is dirty from nature plus acidic from our own soot and
>other pollution that you obviously don't care about.
>
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

aachoo, aaaaachoo-i, aaaah, ohhhh, AH / "Aliens Research Usenet".

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Apr 4, 12:31 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 3, 5:30 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 2, 12:43 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > That was before the automobile, before the airplane, before the power
> > > plant,
> > > before the diesel trucks ....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/oceans-started-warming-135-years-ago-study-sugg...
>
> > > You Liberal Tree-hugging bed-wetters can jump in any time
> > > with an explanation ... I'm sure you can pull one out of your
> > > sorry asses. Perhaps Al Gore or Oh'Bummer's EPA can help
> > > you out with tidbits from their stash of absurd lies and
> > > exaggerations.
>
> > Those oceans actually started warming as of 11,712 years ago. Where
> > the hell have you been?

> > And you Liberal Loons just now started to bitch and whine about
> > it and want to fix overnight what took Nature 11,712 years to
> > accomplish ????
>
> > Typical Loony-Bin.
>
> The current warming trend is out of whack, and the thermodynamic
> vortex seems to be directly over your trailer park. So, what the hell
> are you rednecks doing that's causing this 580 -128 mw imbalance of 452
> mw/m2?

> You braindead Liberal .... the oceans could freeze over tomorrow and you
> numbnutzes would still sit in a circle with that fear monger
> Al "a hand-job for the Road" Gore, holding hands and singing Kumbayah,
> while
> still blaming humanity for that non-existing climate change, even as your
> balls are turning blue from the cold .....
> Boy, are you guys retarded ...

Any thin layer of ice upon the oceans (even if it were 100% coverage
and 10 meters thick) is insignificant as to those volumes represented
by Antarctica and Greenland.

You should learn basic math and physics-101 that puts roughly 91+% of
floating ice below the surface. And, if that snow and ice originated
from the evaporated oceans to begin with, represents a zero
contribution to the global sea level.

"The density of ice is 0.9167 g/cm\ufffd", and offering a bit more density
if that ice is dirty from nature plus acidic from our own soot and
other pollution that you obviously don't care about.

You ignorant sloth ... by far the largest majority of ice is land locked in
Antarctica and Greenland. The North Polar ice cap has waxed and waned in
annual cycled for eons, without any appreciable lea level rise. Chunks of
ocean bound glacier ice break off annually and melt, but equal amounts get
deposited again in Greenland and Antarctica.
You are a fucking moron.