Research Discussion: PROOF That ET's Exist//Debunkers Deeply Depressed! (Too Friggin' Bad :)

PROOF That ET's Exist//Debunkers Deeply Depressed! (Too Friggin' Bad :)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-25 11:51:21 EST
Are these tesimonies proof aliens exist.....?
Mercury & Gemini Astronaut, Colonel Gordon Cooper: “A saucer flew
right over [us] and landed out on the dry lakebed. [The cameramen]
went out with their cameras towards the UFO. I had a chance to hold
[the film] up to the window to look at it. Good close-up shots. There
was no doubt in my mind that it was someplace other than on this
Earth.”
FAA Division Chief of Accidents and Investigations, John Callahan:
“The UFO was bouncing around the 747. [It] was a huge ball with lights
running around it..Well, I’ve been involved in a lot of cover-ups with
the FAA. When we gave the presentation to the Reagan staff, they had
all those people swear that this never happened. But they never had me
swear it never happened. I can tell you what I’ve seen with my own
eyes. I’ve got a videotape. I’ve got the voice tape. I’ve got the
reports that were filed that will confirm what I’ve been telling you.”
Former Chief of Defense, British Royal Navy, Admiral Lord Hill-Norton:
“I have frequently been asked why a person of my background-a former
Chief of the Defense Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military
Committee-why I think there is a cover-up [of] the facts about UFOs. I
believe governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people
would panic. I don’t believe that at all. There is a serious
possibility that we are being visited by people from outer space. It
behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what
they want.”
Former Director of CIA, Admiral R.H. Hillenkoetter: “Behind the
scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about
the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are
led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the
facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel.”
Marine Corps, Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: “[The UFO] was buried in the
side of a cliff. When I first saw it, I was scared. I think the
creatures calmed me..[Later] I was arrested [by an Air Force officer].
He was saying, “Do you like the Constitution?” I’m like, “Yeah.” He
said, “We don’t obey. We just do what we want. And if you tell anybody
[about us or the UFO], you will just come up missing.”

I Had a Close Encounter That Lasted Four Hours
(Headline under a picture of Ron Lucas with a large drawing of the
saucer shaped craft he saw)
by David Haith

Plane spotter Ron Lucas (71) is flying high when it comes to aircraft
recognition.
And that’s why the former RAF senior aircraftsman, who will be at the
Bournemouth UFO Disclosure meeting, is 100 per cent certain that UFOs
are a reality. For Ron of Homedene House, Seldown, Poole, has twice
seen the mysterious objects, both times in broad daylight and with
witnesses. The sightings happened in the mid fifties when he worked as
a mechanic at Wedderburn’s weighing machine factory in Shirley Road,
Southampton. The first UFO was seen by Ron and six workmates on a
lunchbreak in the factory yard on a sunny day in 1956 - and the
encounter lasted four hours!
Explained Ron: “We were all keen on aircraft recognition and it’s
still a hobby of mine. One of my workmates used to go home at
lunchtime and scan the skies with his binoculars. He came back and
told us he’d seen this object in the sky so we all took a look. I
viewed the thing through binoculars and estimated that it was 25,000
feet up. It was cigar shaped and revolving so it appeared round when
viewed end on.”
Suddenly Ron and one of the others saw three silver metallic looking
discs, with a shadow effect beneath each, shoot away from the larger
object. Said Ron: “They flew in our direction at a speed I estimated
to be 400 mph and when overhead banked, and disappeared in the
distance. They were roughly the size of a 5p coin held at arm’s
length. “The cigar shaped object hung revolving in the sky at exactly
the same point for four hours - we know because we kept going outside
to check. It couldn’t have been a balloon or it wouldn’t have stayed
in the same position. It was all very exciting.”
It was two years later that Ron was again at the factory discussing
that same UFO sighting with a sceptical young apprentice. “He didn’t
believe it so I said let’s go outside now and see if we can spot one”
explained Ron.
To their amazement, there low in the midday sky, was an archetypal
‘flying saucer’!
“It flew towards us but not in a smooth and controlled fashion, more
akin to a ‘stop’ and ‘go’ mode” related Ron. “It was spinning, looking
very much like and also resembling the action of a child’s spinning
top. It would stop for a moment, wobble and then continue its almost
floating-like descent. It reached a point where we could discern its
shape and we noticed it had some kind of appendage, slightly off
centre at the top of the craft. (See Ron’s sketch of the UFO). The
underside seemed very thick and solid looking. The craft was silver
grey and appeared metallic - certainly no weather balloon. My best
guess is that it was about 35-40 feet in diameter - at its closest it
appeared the size of a 10p coin held at arm’s length. The sighting
lasted around two minutes in all.”
He added: We watched it finally come to a stop very low in the sky. It
hovered for about 15 seconds and then suddenly shot straight back up
and was lost to view in barely ten seconds. It was that fast - yet
there was no sound and no vapour trails.”
“Even now all these years later I can still picture the craft. My
first sighting was quite something but what I saw descend that day to
barely a couple of thousand feet above my head, left me in no doubt.
My workmate and I know what we saw. There’s no doubting it was a UFO,
was intelligently controlled and was nothing humans could build at
that time. It was an amazing sight that will live with us for ever.”
Ron fully backs the campaign for UFO Disclosure. He said: “These craft
may come from different dimensions but what I saw seemed solid ‘nuts
and bolts’ material which behaved like an aircraft. If an an
announcement was made by the authorities that these things are real it
would mean at last people would accept what I saw. It frustrates me
that the same people who accept my word and skills in identifying a
conventional aircraft, dismiss what I say when I tell them I’ve seen
UFOs.”

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:51:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>It frustrates me...

I've got to get to Asia and find a nice wife too...

http://www.dailytravelphotos.com/images/2009/090512_bangkok_thailand_songkran_festival_show_dancers_row_lined_up_travel_photography_IMG_4239.jpg

...in this life, not my next life.
Because in my next life
I will be ...
Making Crap Circles
in all the Galaxies !!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Crop_circles_Swirl.jpg/300px-Crop_circles_Swirl.jpg

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-26 06:45:19 EST
On Mar 25, 12:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]

first sighting was quite something but what I saw descend that day to
barely a couple of thousand feet above my head, left me in no doubt.
My workmate and I know what we saw. There’s no doubting it was a UFO,
was intelligently controlled and was nothing humans could build at
that time. It was an amazing sight that will live with us for ever.”
Ron fully backs the campaign for UFO Disclosure. He said: “These craft
may come from different dimensions but what I saw seemed solid ‘nuts
and bolts’ material which behaved like an aircraft. If an an
announcement was made by the authorities that these things are real it
would mean at last people would accept what I saw. It frustrates me
that the same people who accept my word and skills in identifying a
conventional aircraft, dismiss what I say when I tell them I’ve seen

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 03:45:19 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Mar 25, 12:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:51:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>Are these tesimonies proof aliens exist.....?

No, it might be mind-control, or some other techniques.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell even once said (Live on Radio)
Something along the lines of...
"you know, when I was one the moon, it was kinda hazy,
and I don't remember it the way you would think I would remember it."

>Are these tesimonies proof aliens exist.....?

Or it could be 10 million years more advanced extraterrestrials
playing with us all like a futuristic game.

It all doesn't bother me. I enjoy studying everything and more.
And then also enjoy my day everyday, working hard for free
often 18 hours a day, and also yesterday I went to a mall and
some asian shops and an office, with a lady friend.
Then returned to my friend's house to study more of
dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.'s
excellent Alien UseNet NewsGroups posts!
Very deserved of Live CB Radio Broadcast 24/7
from Billy Goat Hill Road!

> [...]
>first sighting was quite something but what I saw descend that day to
>barely a couple of thousand feet above my head, left me in no doubt.
>My workmate and I know what we saw. There’s no doubting it was a UFO,
>was intelligently controlled and was nothing humans could build at
>that time. It was an amazing sight that will live with us for ever.”
>Ron fully backs the campaign for UFO Disclosure. He said: “These craft
>may come from different dimensions but what I saw seemed solid ‘nuts
>and bolts’ material which behaved like an aircraft. If an an
>announcement was made by the authorities that these things are real it
>would mean at last people would accept what I saw. It frustrates me
>that the same people who accept my word and skills in identifying a
>conventional aircraft, dismiss what I say when I tell them I’ve seen

2012-03-27 12:08:15 EST
[...]

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:08:15 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>Mercury

Request to Drink at the Mercury Bar
to help see more Iced Swamp Magnetic Satellite Street Light Fantasy
Fiction Temperature Inversion Crystal Freak Hallucination Aurora Pink
Borealis Fake Balloon Firework Spotlighted Flared Bird Discharged
White Coat Medicated Slander Bunker Ridicule Secrets, Denied !!!

http://bimshwel.com/pwah/niorg/mercury.jpg

A driect order from the top of the top of the top of the top of the
top of the top of the top of the top utmost highest highness !!!

__________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:46:04 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:08:15 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:
>

>>Mercury
>
>Request to Drink at the Mercury Planet ...

"NASA Finds Mercury 'Completely Weird' - Likely Has Water".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/nasa-probe-offers-new-view-of-mercury-an-alien-world-right-in-our-back-yard/2012/03/22/gIQAt28bcS_story.html