Research Discussion: The Third Husband ...

The Third Husband ...
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-03-25 10:59:00 EST
A woman who had been married three times walked into a bridal shop one day
and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her
fourth wedding.

"Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color
dress are you looking for?"

The bride to be said, "A long frilly white dress with a veil."

The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the
wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for
brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit more
innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?"

"Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness, "I
can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or
not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride.
You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding, he died as we
were checking into our hotel."
"My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our
way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and never
spoke to each other again."
"What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk .
"That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for four years,
he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be,
but nothing ever happened."



Notroll2012
2012-03-25 17:49:44 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:iL-dnVhrZfEor_LSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...

A woman who had been married three times walked into a bridal shop one day
and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her
fourth wedding.

"Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color
dress are you looking for?"

The bride to be said, "A long frilly white dress with a veil."

The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the
wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for
brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit more
innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?"

"Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness, "I
can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or
not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride.
You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding, he died as we
were checking into our hotel."
"My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our
way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and never
spoke to each other again."
"What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk .
"That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for four years,
he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be,
but nothing ever happened."
*********************************************************************************
Many, many years ago - before he got really huge and ugly, Hagar actually
had a human girlfriend. But after a year or so, the woman complained to
Hags that things weren't going all that well and that she wanted to get
counseling. Reluctantly, Hags agreed and the set up the appointment. At
the first session, the therapist asked Hags girlfriend what she thought the
problem was. In response she hemmed and hawed and looked down. The
experienced therapist surmised that the problem was of a sexual nature and
asked Hag's mate if that was so. She replied that it was and the biggest
problems were that during sex, Hags always picked his nose and would never
let her get on top. The therapist then asked Hags if that was true, and if
so, why. Hags sheepishly replied that just before she passed, his dear
mammy and pulled him close and told him, "Hagar, keep your nose clean and
don't fuck up."


Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-03-25 18:01:23 EST
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 07:59:00 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for four years,
>he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be,
>but nothing ever happened."


The "fourth wedding" husband, Gets Smart...
They both got to live on Dean Kamen's Island...

http://www.privateislandsmag.com/wp-content/gallery/misc/north-dumpling-island.jpg


A bit better than Gilligan's Island...

http://www.politicsplus.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/uexc_attach/republican_presidential-candidates_gilligans-island.jpg







_________
Disclaimer:
Classic ! :)
I win the greatest Aliens UseNet NewsGroups Post of the day award !
First Prize is a ...
Mobile Command Center,
a small Motor Home with Sat Links, Alien Newsgroups,
CB Radio, Internet, Mars Communications,
Wholeflaffers 24/7 UFO Show, Galaxies, etc.
Thank You.
LOL.


______________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

David Staup
2012-03-25 19:15:27 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:YpMbr.25036$QC3.5474@newsfe16.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:iL-dnVhrZfEor_LSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> A woman who had been married three times walked into a bridal shop one day
> and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her
> fourth wedding.
>
> "Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color
> dress are you looking for?"
>
> The bride to be said, "A long frilly white dress with a veil."
>
> The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the
> wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for
> brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit more
> innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be
> nice?"
>
> "Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness,
> "I
> can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or
> not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride.
> You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding, he died as we
> were checking into our hotel."
> "My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our
> way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and
> never
> spoke to each other again."
> "What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk .
> "That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for four
> years,
> he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to
> be,
> but nothing ever happened."
> *********************************************************************************
> Many, many years ago - before he got really huge and ugly, Hagar actually
> had a human girlfriend. But after a year or so, the woman complained to
> Hags that things weren't going all that well and that she wanted to get
> counseling. Reluctantly, Hags agreed and the set up the appointment. At
> the first session, the therapist asked Hags girlfriend what she thought
> the problem was. In response she hemmed and hawed and looked down. The
> experienced therapist surmised that the problem was of a sexual nature
> and asked Hag's mate if that was so. She replied that it was and the
> biggest problems were that during sex, Hags always picked his nose and
> would never let her get on top. The therapist then asked Hags if that was
> true, and if so, why. Hags sheepishly replied that just before she
> passed, his dear mammy and pulled him close and told him, "Hagar, keep
> your nose clean and don't fuck up."
>


LAME



Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-03-26 01:32:50 EST
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:49:44 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>
>
>"Hägar" wrote in message
>news:iL-dnVhrZfEor_LSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>A woman who had been married three times ...


>>, "Hagar, keep your nose clean and
>don't f*ck up."


That's not a "Lame" joke.
That was quite funny.




______________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Hägar
2012-03-26 09:38:38 EST

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:jko8ui$2k8$1@dont-email.me...
>
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:YpMbr.25036$QC3.5474@newsfe16.iad...
>>
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>> news:iL-dnVhrZfEor_LSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> A woman who had been married three times walked into a bridal shop one
>> day
>> and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her
>> fourth wedding.
>>
>> "Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color
>> dress are you looking for?"
>>
>> The bride to be said, "A long frilly white dress with a veil."
>>
>> The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the
>> wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for
>> brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit
>> more
>> innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be
>> nice?"
>>
>> "Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness,
>> "I
>> can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it
>> or
>> not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time
>> bride.
>> You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding, he died as we
>> were checking into our hotel."
>> "My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on
>> our
>> way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and
>> never
>> spoke to each other again."
>> "What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk .
>> "That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for four
>> years,
>> he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to
>> be,
>> but nothing ever happened."
>> *********************************************************************************
>> Many, many years ago - before he got really huge and ugly, Hagar actually
>> had a human girlfriend. But after a year or so, the woman complained to
>> Hags that things weren't going all that well and that she wanted to get
>> counseling. Reluctantly, Hags agreed and the set up the appointment. At
>> the first session, the therapist asked Hags girlfriend what she thought
>> the problem was. In response she hemmed and hawed and looked down. The
>> experienced therapist surmised that the problem was of a sexual nature
>> and asked Hag's mate if that was so. She replied that it was and the
>> biggest problems were that during sex, Hags always picked his nose and
>> would never let her get on top. The therapist then asked Hags if that
>> was true, and if so, why. Hags sheepishly replied that just before she
>> passed, his dear mammy and pulled him close and told him, "Hagar, keep
>> your nose clean and don't fuck up."
>>
>
>
> LAME

Absolutely correct, David ... but then what can we expect from
a troll who, after three tries, finally graduated from third grade ...


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron