Research Discussion: Kal K. Korff // True Or Not, Interesting Rants ....... Kal Korff !!!

Kal K. Korff // True Or Not, Interesting Rants ....... Kal Korff !!!

http://www.youtube.com/secretxwars

Kal Korff Shows Upcoming Steven Spielberg EXPOSE ...

put 3 tin foil hats on first...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBtC-oytTs

Fascinating Agent !!! ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WO5Z3RwLmxg/SEo-XV0vRlI/AAAAAAAAACM/at-XN_xA5f0/s1600/kalvinsmells.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W1BPYPf2f6A/TQFwPnAuqQI/AAAAAAAAArE/8MvcMmPYWjI/s1600/timeflieskalvin.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KQ55SbSROUc/TXvJze9Q6jI/AAAAAAAAAsA/xcdeb0LhQ_o/kalvinfake.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BV5vOZMEvMs/ShuElvk8dAI/AAAAAAAAAkA/NaBrHhKS_PI/s1600/kalvinconnivingcaught.jpg

http://www.anakinovni.org/images/1995/SpaceshipsPleiadesKorff.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-7gwA_ZaAJ4/ScjNBefoKPI/AAAAAAAAAho/AldwPbLcLdg/s320/kalvinllnl.jpg

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:40:17 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg64cK5c1jA

"(NOTE: This 1.0v2 version has better resolution, and fixes some
inadvertent typos in the chiron subtitles, and has better sound
optimization. It officially REPLACES the original, 1.0 release.) Kal
Korff's new show, which is part of the Secret X Wars family of
reality-based content, starts off with a devastating, no-nonsense and
hard-hitting Xpose of Don Ecker, and his numerous false claims. This
episode is called Nano NanoDust because Don Ecker outright LIED when
he falsely claimed on his show that Colonel Kal Korff did not travel
to India to place NanoDust in the soil and region along the
India-Pakistan border. Despite the fact that Ecker was not involved,
was not present, and has no firsthand knowledge of this affair, Ecker
lied anyway. Because of his behavior, Ecker has now been served with a
written formal Legal Notice to either RETRACT his false claims, or get
sued in Court. Ecker was sent this formal legal notice on March 11,
2011. This Xpose shows some of the people who accompanied Col. Kal
Korff to the Indian-Pakistan border and provided security for him.
They are witnesses to what really happened, and make definitive
comments about Don Ecker. The video footage also shows the NanoDust
Don Ecker remains in denial of, and it also shows Kal Korff with the
actual NanoDust samples which were used and planted in the soil at the
Indian-Pakistani border, which irrefutably disproves what Ecker has
falsely claimed. For those who want to know the truth about Ecker's
various false claims about Kal Korff, please see the videos "Desperate
Don" on this channel, as well as this new episode."

________________________

Hmmmmm !!!

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-18 05:57:28 EST
On Mar 18, 2:00 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:40:17 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg64cK5c1jA
>
> "(NOTE: This 1.0v2 version has better resolution, and fixes some
> inadvertent typos in the chiron subtitles, and has better sound
> optimization. It officially REPLACES the original, 1.0 release.) Kal
> Korff's new show, which is part of the Secret X Wars family of
> reality-based content, starts off with a devastating, no-nonsense and
> hard-hitting Xpose of Don Ecker, and his numerous false claims. This
> episode is called Nano NanoDust because Don Ecker outright LIED when
> he falsely claimed on his show that Colonel Kal Korff did not travel
> to India to place NanoDust in the soil and region along the
> India-Pakistan border. Despite the fact that Ecker was not involved,
> was not present, and has no firsthand knowledge of this affair, Ecker
> lied anyway. Because of his behavior, Ecker has now been served with a
> written formal Legal Notice to either RETRACT his false claims, or get
> sued in Court. Ecker was sent this formal legal notice on March 11,
> 2011. This Xpose shows some of the people who accompanied Col. Kal
> Korff to the Indian-Pakistan border and provided security for him.
> They are witnesses to what really happened, and make definitive
> comments about Don Ecker. The video footage also shows the NanoDust
> Don Ecker remains in denial of, and it also shows Kal Korff with the
> actual NanoDust samples which were used and planted in the soil at the
> Indian-Pakistani border, which irrefutably disproves what Ecker has
> falsely claimed. For those who want to know the truth about Ecker's
> various false claims about Kal Korff, please see the videos "Desperate
> Don" on this channel, as well as this new episode."
>
> ________________________
>
> Hmmmmm !!!
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Kal Korfffff is a State-sponsored "spOOk"; and an infiltrator and
debunker enabler like Whorry.

'nuff said.

Sir Artio

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 02:57:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Mar 18, 2:00?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:40:17 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg64cK5c1jA

>> hard-hitting Xpose of Don Ecker, and his numerous false claims.
>>
>> Hmmmmm !!!
>>
>> ________________________

>Kal Korfffff is a State-sponsored "spOOk"; and an infiltrator and
>debunker enabler like Whorry.

>Sir Artio

Give my Love to Whorry,
is Whorry getting a
Mobile Command Center from the N.S.A and ACIO too?
a small Motor Home with Sat Links, Alien Newsgroups,
CB Radio, Internet, Mars Communications,
Wholeflaffers 24/7 UFO Show, Galaxies, etc.
Thank You.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IaxTAsY8VXI/TQFeHl1g1rI/AAAAAAAALZ8/HYgZ62zkNms/s1600/2wXYJW7cMtsIvZDwg13iMjl328lRDYCaWAboRAVvJCFRb2ZvsJQ1YYJInUDILXjuWT5Q-761876.jpg

http://bit.ly/pqbwW6

_______________________________

RE: How to Deal with all UFO Alien ET M.I.B info // Universe = Garden

Mr HVAC ...
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4151/4997621982_6d39473eed_o.jpg

Hagar ...
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/824663-bigthumbnail.jpg

Horry ...
http://bettyragerollergirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/48-produktbild-funny_gnomes-garden_gnome_in_bathing_ring-696870-0.jpg

Sir Artie ...
http://buffered.io/uploads/2008/10/gnome.jpg
(getting another load of Copy & Paste !!!)

The other folks in Alien UseNet Newsgroups...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nhXSoJ-4vtE/TSnS000NhTI/AAAAAAAAA-A/K4mE7euGnRI/s1600/Gnome+Pug.jpg

And one of the thousands of Sock-Puppets...
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/5180216023_e94792a7da.jpg

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-19 01:23:42 EST
On Mar 18, 12:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 02:57:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 18, 2:00?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:40:17 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> >> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg64cK5c1jA
> >> hard-hitting Xpose of Don Ecker, and his numerous false claims.
>
> >> Hmmmmm !!!
>
> >> ________________________
> >Kal Korfffff is a State-sponsored "spOOk"; and an infiltrator and
> >debunker enabler like Whorry.
> >Sir Artio
>
> Give my Love to Whorry,
> is Whorry getting a
> Mobile Command Center from the N.S.A and ACIO too?
> a small Motor Home with Sat Links, Alien Newsgroups,
> CB Radio, Internet, Mars Communications,
> Wholeflaffers 24/7 UFO Show, Galaxies, etc.
> Thank You.
>
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IaxTAsY8VXI/TQFeHl1g1rI/AAAAAAAALZ8/HYgZ62z...
>
> http://bit.ly/pqbwW6
>
> _______________________________
>
> RE: How to Deal with all UFO Alien ET M.I.B info // Universe = Garden
>
> Mr HVAC ...http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4151/4997621982_6d39473eed_o.jpg
>
> Hagar ...http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/824663-bigthumbnail.jpg
>
> Horry ...http://bettyragerollergirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/48-produktbild...
>
> Sir Artie ...http://buffered.io/uploads/2008/10/gnome.jpg
>  (getting another load of Copy & Paste !!!)
>
> The other folks in Alien UseNet Newsgroups...http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nhXSoJ-4vtE/TSnS000NhTI/AAAAAAAAA-A/K4mE7eu...
>
> And one of the thousands of Sock-Puppets...http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/5180216023_e94792a7da.jpg
>
> _________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

We need to discuss if there should be MASS ARRESTS of ALL debunkers
and their enablers, sympathizers, supporters and devotees. I vote YES
and send them all to newly established FEMA camps.

Make it so,

SirArtio

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 22:23:42 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Mar 18, 12:15?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 02:57:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>> >Kal Korfffff is a State-sponsored "spOOk"; and an infiltrator and
>> >debunker enabler like Whorry.
>> >Sir Artio
>>
>> Give my Love to Whorry,
>> is Whorry getting a
>> Mobile Command Center from the N.S.A and ACIO too?
>> a small Motor Home with Sat Links, Alien Newsgroups,
>> CB Radio, Internet, Mars Communications,
>> Wholeflaffers 24/7 UFO Show, Galaxies, etc.
>> Thank You.
>>
>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IaxTAsY8VXI/TQFeHl1g1rI/AAAAAAAALZ8/HYgZ62z...
>>
>> http://bit.ly/pqbwW6
>>
>> _______________________________
>>
>> RE: How to Deal with all UFO Alien ET M.I.B info // Universe = Garden
>>
>> Mr HVAC ...http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4151/4997621982_6d39473eed_o.jpg
>>
>> Hagar ...http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/824663-bigthumbnail.jpg
>>
>> Horry ...http://bettyragerollergirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/48-produktbild...
>>
>> Sir Artie ...http://buffered.io/uploads/2008/10/gnome.jpg
>> ?(getting another load of Copy & Paste !!!)
>>
>> The other folks in Alien UseNet Newsgroups...http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nhXSoJ-4vtE/TSnS000NhTI/AAAAAAAAA-A/K4mE7eu...
>>
>> And one of the thousands of Sock-Puppets...http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/5180216023_e94792a7da.jpg
>>
>> _________________________

>We need to discuss if there should be MASS ARRESTS of ALL debunkers
>and their enablers, sympathizers, supporters and devotees. I vote YES
>and send them all to newly established FEMA camps.

>SirArtio

Love and Joy and Wisdom and Care
and Good Blessings to UseNet NewsGroups, You, and the Universe !!!
Best Wishes to you all.
Choose your Friends in the Universe Wisely.

Have a Great Week!
Please join the good side of the Force!

____________________________

On 3/19/2012 1:23 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> We need to discuss if there should be MASS ARRESTS of ALL debunkers
> and their enablers, sympathizers, supporters and devotees. I vote YES
> and send them all to newly established FEMA camps.

I love camp!

Andrew W
> http://www.youtube.com/secretxwars
>
> Kal Korff Shows Upcoming Steven Spielberg EXPOSE ...

What a funny name. The guy can't be normal.

--
No man becomes a slave until he ceases to be his own master.

Christianity - the religion of subjugation.

The Christian religion has a good teaching - Love one another. There
are perhaps a few others. The rest is B.S.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:28:21 +1100, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/secretxwars
>>
>> Kal Korff Shows Upcoming Steven Spielberg EXPOSE ...
>>

>What a funny name. The guy can't be normal.

Kal Korff doesn't know and hasn't done his homework on 911,
so that's a note for starters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4

There is much more to it than that also.

"artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralizing
power" ... of electronic vote riggers, bribed, stupid, afraid, easily
swayed, loveless, lacking knowledge of the cyclic regeneration of
intelligent life & spirit and amazing futures, and actually
potentially dooming most all beings on Earth into hell.

QUOTE:
"This action will affect your future in an irreversible and historical
way at the scale of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new
opportunity to choose to several years later, at least one generation,
if it can survive."

Those 'wisdom of several races' are very strict.
And they didn't show up. (Although, many species would be watching)
The text is excellent.
And it's newer than the Bible.
And it's 95% and/or more truth.

http://TheRealMenInBlack.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

http://www.youtube.com/OccupyWallStreets

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

__________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-21 23:14:48 EST
On Mar 20, 4:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:28:21 +1100, "Andrew W"
>
> <remove_ajwer...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> >>http://www.youtube.com/secretxwars
>
> >> Kal Korff Shows Upcoming Steven Spielberg EXPOSE ...
>
> >What a funny name.  The guy can't be normal.
>
> Kal Korff doesn't know and hasn't done his homework on 911,
> so that's a note for starters.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>
> There is much more to it than that also.
>
> "artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralizing
> power" ... of electronic vote riggers, bribed, stupid, afraid, easily
> swayed, loveless, lacking knowledge of the cyclic regeneration of
> intelligent life & spirit and amazing futures, and actually
> potentially dooming most all beings on Earth into hell.
>
> QUOTE:
> "This action will affect your future in an irreversible and historical
> way at the scale of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new
> opportunity to choose to several years later, at least one generation,
> if it can survive."
>
> Those 'wisdom of several races' are very strict.
> And they didn't show up. (Although, many species would be watching)
> The text is excellent.
> And it's newer than the Bible.
> And it's 95% and/or more truth.
>
> http://TheRealMenInBlack.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs
>
> http://www.youtube.com/OccupyWallStreets
>
> HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.http://HubbleSite.org
> News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
> and reference desk.

> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Korff is a spOOk, plain and simple. 'nuff said.