Research Discussion: RT, Failed Schoolteacher At Work ...

RT, Failed Schoolteacher At Work ...

Definition of Handsome

R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal dummies,
asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.

A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use my
handsome."

The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
eye! No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
forget his past failures.

FAGAR
2012-03-17 00:41:04 EST

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:58:38 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Definition of Handsome
>
>R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal dummies,
>asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.
>
>A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
>when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use my
>handsome."
>
>The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
>eye! No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
>forget his past failures.

FAGAR would never run out of suction to use on a Giant Tootsie Roll
like that. In fact, he could drain the Harlem Globetrotters and STILL
be able to unclog a sewer pipe.

Warhol
2012-03-17 03:06:38 EST
On Mar 17, 1:58 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Definition of Handsome
>
> R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal dummies,
> asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.
>
> A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
> when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use my
> handsome."
>
> The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
> eye!  No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
> forget his past failures.

they certainly censured for a while this post on google usenet... I am
sure its because because the word "handsome"...

"handsome" translates to Hassan... and for one of other reason they
fear that name as the black pest...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_%28given_name%29#Etymology_and_spelling

beware they may think you are talking in parrabels... and they may
kill you Hagar for that... they will think you are betraying them...
beware what you post!!! it can cost your life.

<FAGAR> wrote in message

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:58:38 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Definition of Handsome
>>
>>R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal
>>dummies,
>>asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.
>>
>>A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
>>when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use
>>my
>>handsome."
>>
>>The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
>>eye! No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
>>forget his past failures.
>>

> FAGAR would never run out of suction to use on a Giant Tootsie Roll
> like that. In fact, he could drain the Harlem Globetrotters and STILL
> be able to unclog a sewer pipe.

Thanks for once again opening your moronic mouth and spilling your usual
sewage.
Oh, and thanks for proving my point. RT will be so proud of you.

"Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 17, 1:58 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Definition of Handsome
>
> R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal
> dummies,
> asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.
>
> A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
> when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use
> my
> handsome."
>
> The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
> eye! No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
> forget his past failures.

they certainly censured for a while this post on google usenet... I am
sure its because because the word "handsome"...

"handsome" translates to Hassan... and for one of other reason they
fear that name as the black pest...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_%28given_name%29#Etymology_and_spelling

beware they may think you are talking in parrabels... and they may
kill you Hagar for that... they will think you are betraying them...
beware what you post!!! it can cost your life.

**************************************
Thanks for your concern, WarPig, but I put your advice in the
category as noTroll's ignorant rants. You're both not well.

Warhol
2012-03-17 14:30:41 EST
On Mar 17, 3:59 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 17, 1:58 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Definition of Handsome
>
> > R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal
> > dummies,
> > asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.
>
> > A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
> > when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use
> > my
> > handsome."
>
> > The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
> > eye! No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
> > forget his past failures.
>
> they certainly censured for a while this post on google usenet... I am
> sure its because because the word "handsome"...
>
> "handsome" translates to Hassan... and for one of other reason they
> fear that name as the black pest...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_%28given_name%29#Etymology_and_sp...
>
> beware they may think you are talking in parrabels... and they may
> kill you Hagar for that... they will think you are betraying them...
> beware what you post!!! it can cost your life.
>
>         **************************************
> Thanks for your concern, WarPig, but I put your advice in the
> category as noTroll's ignorant rants.  You're both not well.

I am only warning you... thats all all all...

We live in times where post disappear mysteriously or get lost for
hours with no reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZ_Lg21b14

On Mar 17, 5:06 am, FAGAR wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:58:38 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Definition of Handsome
>
> >R.T. Travisano, miracle teacher of America's newest crop of Liberal dummies,
> >asks his students to use "handsome" in a sentence.
>
> >A girl named Latisha raises her hand and says:"Sometimes
> >when I be suckin' the Jamal's soul pole, my jaw git sore and I hafta use my
> >handsome."
>
> >The quality of our educational system sometimes brings a tear to my
> >eye!  No wonder RT is retired and now smokes weed full time, in order to
> >forget his past failures.
>
> FAGAR would never run out of suction to use on a Giant Tootsie Roll
> like that.  In fact, he could drain the Harlem Globetrotters and STILL
> be able to unclog a sewer pipe.

He even had to be taught how to redneck fart, although that took all
of K-12 and then some.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#