Research Discussion: Hagar... I've Been Probed In My Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix, And Absess.

Hagar... I've Been Probed In My Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix, And Absess.

Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
Pain killers on planet Earth are useless.

The only thing worse than that is World War III ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I96EdsjaG4

Hagar, you want to see Women and Children go through World War III ?

Or are you with us ? ...

"There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the
experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised
structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is
based upon the wisdom of several races."

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:41:06 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
>Pain killers on planet Earth are useless.
>
>The only thing worse than that is World War III ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I96EdsjaG4
>
>Hagar, you want to see Women and Children go through World War III ?
>

>Or are you with us ? ...
>
>"There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the
>experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised
>structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is
>based upon the wisdom of several races."
>
>http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

_______________________

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO-Councillor-Hicks-JoyceBowles.html

_______________________

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
>Pain killers on planet Earth are useless.
>
>The only thing worse than that is World War III ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I96EdsjaG4
>
>Hagar, you want to see Women and Children go through World War III ?
>

>Or are you with us ? ...

Il n弾xiste aucune diff駻ence fondamentale entre vous et nous, si ce
n弾st l弾xp駻ience de certaines 騁apes de l帝volution. Comme dans
toute structure organis馥, il existe dans nos relations internes une
hi駻archie. La nre est fond馥 sur la sagesse de plusieurs races.
C弾st avec l誕val de celle-ci que nous nous adressons ・vous.

> Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
> and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
> Pain killers on planet Earth are useless.
>
> The only thing worse than that is World War III ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I96EdsjaG4

You UFO/Conspiracy nuts are all a little whacko ...
And I mean that in a nice way ....

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:02:19 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>> and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
>> Pain killers on planet Earth are useless.
>>
>> The only thing worse than that is World War III ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I96EdsjaG4

>You UFO/Conspiracy nuts are all a little whacko ...
>And I mean that in a nice way ....

We are just determined
as determined as your average soldier.
And it is more important than a Roman War
or a Zulu War or a Chinese War.
WE ARE NOW IN THE KNOW.
And we are all letting you all know
what WE WILL DO NOW AND EVERYDAY...
... FULL UFO ET EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE !!!

http://HubbleSite.org

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:02:19 -0700, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>>> and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
>>> Pain killers on planet Earth are useless.
>>>
>>> The only thing worse than that is World War III ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I96EdsjaG4
>

>>You UFO/Conspiracy nuts are all a little whacko ...
>>And I mean that in a nice way ....
>
> We are just determined

*** you misspelled "demented" ...

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:25:39 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:02:19 -0700, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>You UFO/Conspiracy nuts are all a little whacko ...
>>>And I mean that in a nice way ....
>>
>> We are just determined
>
>*** you misspelled "demented" ...

I don't talk about you much Hagar.
But seeing as you want attention,
Yes, you enjoy your demented beers
and your demented Obama rants.
While we do all the

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.

And for 10 days I was wrapped in Geriatric Diapers!

And sometimes I thought it was a fart,
but I actually ejected an extraterrestrial compacted green bile event!

And sometimes overflowing everywhere!

http://cyberchalky.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/green-glow-radioactive-waste.jpg

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:11:58 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:41:06 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>>and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.

>And for 10 days I was wrapped in Geriatric Diapers!
>
>And sometimes I thought it was a fart,
>but I actually ejected an extraterrestrial compacted green bile event!
>
>And sometimes overflowing everywhere!
>
>http://cyberchalky.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/green-glow-radioactive-waste.jpg

A police car and a screaming siren
Pneumatic drill and ripped up concrete
A baby wailing, a stray dog howling
The screech of brakes and lamplights blinking

That’s Physicality, that’s Physicality.

Laaa La La La La La La La La La !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5JgUjOhq8

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:04:16 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:11:58 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:41:06 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Hagar... I've been Probed in my Penis, Nose, Anus, Stomach, Appendix,
>>>and Absess. And I didn't eat food for two weeks.
>

>>And for 10 days I was wrapped in Geriatric Diapers!
>>
>>And sometimes I thought it was a fart,
>>but I actually ejected an extraterrestrial compacted green bile event!
>>
>>And sometimes overflowing everywhere!
>>
>>http://cyberchalky.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/green-glow-radioactive-waste.jpg
>

>A police car and a screaming siren
>Pneumatic drill and ripped up concrete
>A baby wailing, a stray dog howling
>The screech of brakes and lamplights blinking
>
>That’s Physicality, that’s Physicality.
>
>Laaa La La La La La La La La La !!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5JgUjOhq8
>

>_______________________________

(this is true)

If I say "(this is true)", you know it's true...

At the hospital, before I was pushed upstairs to the serious ward...

A pretty young female Asian Doctor
and her pretty Swiss female assistant
talked with me about many things for 15 minutes.
And then said "could we give you a prostate exam?"

I said, "yeah go for it, I'm very scientific,
and I've studied tons of stuff online".

She said, "are you OK if a female doctor does it".

I said ... "Oh, yes, relax, go for it".

Well, she was very gentle and deep and feeling around.
But her being a "pretty young female Asian Doctor"...
It was quite an experience !