Research Discussion: Excellent Bartender Joke ..

Excellent Bartender Joke ..

A Black Guy, an Illegal Alien, a Muslim, and a Communist walk
into a bar.
The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President ?"

Double-A
2012-03-14 19:51:58 EST
Hagar walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry buddy, you've
already had way too much!"

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> Hagar walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry buddy, you've
> already had way too much!"
>
> Double-A

Wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last time.
It's raining down here ... how's the dumpster diving up in you
area ??? Half chewed donuts should stay fresh for a few days ...

Larry Kroger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ETlTZoF1E

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:35:36 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President ?"

Sir Artie walks into the Bar,
and the Bartender says...
"Oh, weird, I quit drinking!"

http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/image-selector/full/prequel-trilogy/episode-ii/25.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3087/2635756246_7ddbdf4d5e.jpg

_____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2012-03-15 10:52:09 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> Hagar walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry
> buddy, you've
> already had way too much!"
>
> Double-A

It looks like one more degenerate post by a loyal brain
dead Liberal.

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>A Black Guy, an Illegal Alien, a Muslim, and a Communist walk
> into a bar.
> The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President ?"
*********************************

Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.
The bartender asks "where did you get that beauty??"
The parrot says " In Africa ... they're all over the place"....

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>A Black Guy, an Illegal Alien, a Muslim, and a Communist walk
> into a bar.
> The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President ?"
*********************************

Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.
The bartender asks "where did you get that beauty??"
The parrot says " In Africa ... they're all over the place"....
******************************
Hagar walks into a bar with his pet ferret on his shoulder. The bartender
exclaims, "Get that ugly, smelly, crab infested, piece of shit out of my
bar." The ferret replies, "OK, one beer and we're out of here."

FAGAR
2012-03-16 01:38:02 EST

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:40:58 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

>"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>A Black Guy, an Illegal Alien, a Muslim, and a Communist walk
>> into a bar.
>> The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President ?"
> *********************************
>
>Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.
>The bartender asks "where did you get that beauty??"
>The parrot says " In Africa ... they're all over the place"....
>******************************
>Hagar walks into a bar with his pet ferret on his shoulder. The bartender
>exclaims, "Get that ugly, smelly, crab infested, piece of shit out of my
>bar." The ferret replies, "OK, one beer and we're out of here."

Uh, the ferret would have to kindly ask FAGAR to lift his fanny off
the barstool first so the ferret's voice could be heard.

<FAGAR> wrote in message

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:40:58 -0500, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>

>>"H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>>"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>A Black Guy, an Illegal Alien, a Muslim, and a Communist walk
>>> into a bar.
>>> The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President ?"
>> *********************************
>>
>>Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.
>>The bartender asks "where did you get that beauty??"
>>The parrot says " In Africa ... they're all over the place"....
>>Hagar walks into a bar with his pet ferret on his shoulder. The bartender
>>exclaims, "Get that ugly, smelly, crab infested, piece of shit out of my
>>bar." The ferret replies, "OK, one beer and we're out of here."
>
> Uh, the ferret would have to kindly ask FAGAR to lift his fanny off
> the barstool first so the ferret's voice could be heard.

You third graders are coming right along ... except for your "Tickle me
Asshole" wit, that is ... still as funny as the shit in your diapers ....