Research Discussion: FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years Of 15 Hours A Day, To Learn STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.

FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years Of 15 Hours A Day, To Learn STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.

FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years of 15 Hours a Day, To Learn
STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.

I'm Quick, Mr HVAC !!! ;-)

Well, I can always say...
"Ah, 34 Years is just a speck in the Cosmos".

Now, when do I get a bit of Land
on Earth, Ansion, Tatooine, Naboo, & Dagobah ? !!!

With a variety of excellent weapons !!!

Thank You !!!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931

___________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years of 15 Hours a Day, To Learn
> STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.
>

> I'm Quick, Mr HVAC !!! ;-)

Ya... And Bert claims that he's 'quick' too.
Do the math.

Larry Kroger

> FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years of 15 Hours a Day, To Learn
> STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.

The only way to watch Star Wars© is in Asciimation©

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/

Hey, that's in New Zealand; it must be a pal of Horry.

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:44:09 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years of 15 Hours a Day, To Learn
>> STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.
>
>The only way to watch Star Warsc is in Asciimationc
>
>http://www.asciimation.co.nz/
>
>Hey, that's in New Zealand; it must be a pal of Horry.

Billionaire Donald Trump is a pal of Horry.

And nice find on the "asciimation".
I will probably be making stuff like that in the afterlife.
After listening to all the Mediums for 15 years
all I hear is...
Oh, Joe is watching football,
Mary is studying geneology,
Susan is talking to her cats,
James is still swearing all the time.

Although the day I die, I will probably fly around the Earth like
superman for a day,
then reincarnate as a Born Again koOk !!!

At least next time I get the DARPA...
anti-MIB multi-quantum-tachron-depradon-gun-weapon !!!

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD

> FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years of 15 Hours a Day, To Learn
> STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.
>

> I'm Quick, Mr HVAC !!! ;-)
>
> Well, I can always say...
> "Ah, 34 Years is just a speck in the Cosmos".

I knew it was based on fact right from the beginning! There...
4HEAD

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 02:41:10 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> FUNNY !!! ... Took Me 34 Years, 10 Years of 15 Hours a Day, To Learn
>> STAR WARS Was Based On Fact.
>>

>> I'm Quick, Mr HVAC !!! ;-)
>>
>> Well, I can always say...
>> "Ah, 34 Years is just a speck in the Cosmos".
>>

>I knew it was based on fact right from the beginning! There...
>4HEAD

With four heads on your shoulders, you would know!

http://static.theurbn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/zaphod-beeblebrox-001.jpg

Keep in contact.

Keep in contact.

Keep in contact.