Research Discussion: The Drive-by Media Can Spin It Any Way They Want ...

The Drive-by Media Can Spin It Any Way They Want ...

So can the Anointed One's administration ...

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qKdScVerrBU&vg=medium

Undeniable proof the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

As in: Less driving, due to higher gas prices, saves lives ...
or, more make-believe Porkulus saves jobs ...
These folks are not well ....

Bast
2012-03-12 14:10:33 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> So can the Anointed One's administration ...
>
> www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qKdScVerrBU&vg=medium
>
> Undeniable proof the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> As in: Less driving, due to higher gas prices, saves lives ...
> or, more make-believe Porkulus saves jobs ...
> These folks are not well ....

The media has been spinning what you are supposed to believe since long
before 9/11
And yet you are only waking up to that NOW ?

The bin-laden boogie man that Bush created was played out, so now we have
the KODY boogie man, to take the attention off Obama being formally charged
with treason.

http://www.ae911truth.org

Bast
2012-03-12 14:23:38 EST
That should have been "KONY 2012"
That is the new Bin-Laden boogie man.

On 3/12/2012 2:10 PM, Bast wrote:

> The bin-laden boogie man that Bush created was played out, so now we have
> the KODY boogie man, to take the attention off Obama being formally charged
> with treason.

LOL

On Mar 12, 11:23 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> That should have been "KONY 2012"
> That is the new Bin-Laden boogie man.
>

> Bast wrote:
> > Hägar wrote:
> >> So can the Anointed One's administration ...
>
> >>www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qKdScVerrBU&vg=medium
>
> >> Undeniable proof the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> >> As in:  Less driving, due to higher gas prices, saves lives ...
> >> or, more make-believe Porkulus saves jobs ...
> >> These folks are not well ....
>
> > The media has been spinning what you are supposed to believe since long
> > before 9/11
> > And yet you are only waking up to that NOW ?
>
> > The bin-laden boogie man that Bush created was played out, so now we
> > have the KODY boogie man, to take the attention off Obama being
> > formally charged with treason.
>
> >http://www.ae911truth.org

That's getting similar to us (aka USA) and the USSR creating North
Korea. It seems we each did a real bang-up job of that one, and its
closing number via their Fat Lady hasn't even gotten on stage yet.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:00:20 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/12/2012 2:10 PM, Bast wrote:
>>

>> The bin-laden boogie man that Bush created was played out, so now we have
>> the KODY boogie man, to take the attention off Obama being formally charged
>> with treason.
>
>LOL

Bast, you mean KONY.

Anyway...
A UFO ET and USA researching business friend said to me...

"Chicken Analogy"
"Doesn't matter what all the chicken hut Republicans and Democrats and
North Korea and NASA and Communists and Arabs and KKK and Drug Dealers
and everyone does... as long as they all keep laying eggs for
all the workers at AREA-58 !!!"

http://stopgame.ru/files/wallpapers/5371/star_wars_empire_at_war-1.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...