Research Discussion: Pelosi Dreams Of El Rushbo Being "Advertiseless"

Pelosi Dreams Of El Rushbo Being "Advertiseless"
Posts: 15

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-03-11 11:52:51 EST
This comes from the same ignorant slut who told Americans
"Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out what's in it",
when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare bill.

http://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-dreams-rushing-being-advertiseless-055625357.html

Rush has far more listeners than all of your Liberal talk show
hosts combined ... ooops ... you don't have any ...
Kristine Kraft - abject failure.
Al Franken - so bad, he had to become a Senator, which
is several steps below lawyers and used auto salesmen.

Can't think of any others ... there probably are NONE.
Nancy you are one ignorant Botox'd Bitch.

Just look what you and your ilk have done to San Francisco;
Where Little Cable cars climbed halfway to the stars,
they now pass through crack whores a-fornicating,
Gays a-rump rodgering and suction cleaning their tube steaks,
Where losers are defecating and urinating on the city's once
pristine sidewalks and people slipping and falling because
of used and carelessly discarded (albeit FREE) prophylactics ...
and Liberal twats like you see nothing wrong with that.



Q JINN
2012-03-11 13:01:41 EST

Hägar
2012-03-11 13:49:12 EST
Where were these cunts when they called Michelle Bachman a "Media Whore", which is equally offensive ???

Seems you Libtards have carte blanche when it comes to insulting Conservative women ... the venom that was spewed at Sarah Palin
pales in comparison to anything Rush could come up with.
I know, you'd just love to silence Rush ... but you don't have
the brains to do it One on One ...

"Q JINN" <QuiGon7x@webtv.net> wrote in message news:21440-4F5CDA75-1001@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rush-limbaugh-silenced-fcc-argue-gloria-steinem-jane-fonda-robin-morgan-article-1.1036859?localLinksEnabled=false

Rush Limbaugh needs to be silenced by FCC, argue Gloria Steinem, Jane Fonda and Robin Morgan
They urge listeners to pressure FCC to yank licenses of stations that air his radio show
Comments (137)
By Nina Mandell / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 6:50 PM
Updated: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 7:32 PM


Robin Morgan, Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda urged listeners to file complaints with the FCC in hopes that the government agency will yank the licenses of radio stations that run Rush Limbaugh's show.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rush-limbaugh-silenced-fcc-argue-gloria-steinem-jane-fonda-robin-morgan-article-1.1036859#ixzz1ooUjlltz
A group of well-known feminists is calling for Rush Limbaugh's head - and they want radio listeners to help fire him.

In an editorial posted on CNN.com Saturday, Gloria Steinem, Jane Fonda and Robin Morgan urged listeners to file complaints with the FCC in hopes that the government agency will yank the licenses of radio stations that air his show and thus silence the controversial conservative.

Limbaugh's syndicator, Clear Channel Communications, has backed the host since he called Sandra Fluke, a third-year Georgetown law student, a "slut" and "prostitute" over her support of insurance coverage of birth control.

"If Clear Channel won't clean up its airways, then surely it's time for the public to ask the FCC a basic question: Are the stations carrying Limbaugh's show in fact using their licenses "in the public interest?" the trio wrote.

The editorial says it's not about Limbaugh's political views, but more about his "toxic hate speech" on the airwaves.

"For 20 years, Limbaugh has hidden behind the First Amendment, or else claimed he's really 'doing humor' or 'entertainment'. He is indeed constitutionally entitled to his opinions, but he is not constitutionally entitled to the people's airways," they argue.

Limbaugh, who has lost dozens of advertisers since he took aim at Fluke almost two weeks ago, has spent the past week defending himself for the comments.

He apologized to Fluke last week

. Still, two radio stations have already dropped him from their airwaves, the Huffington Post reported.

The women are hoping that more follow suit when put under taxpayer pressure.

"It's time for the public to take back our broadcast resources. Limbaugh has had decades to fix his show,"they wrote. "Now it's up to us."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rush-limbaugh-silenced-fcc-argue-gloria-steinem-jane-fonda-robin-morgan-article-1.1036859#ixzz1ooV7bqip

Vtcapo
2012-03-11 19:10:51 EST
On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This comes from the same ignorant slut who told Americans
> "Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out what's in it",
> when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare bill.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-dreams-rushing-being-advertiseless-05562...
>
> Rush has far more listeners than all of your Liberal talk show
> hosts combined ... ooops ... you don't have any ...
> Kristine Kraft - abject failure.
> Al Franken - so bad, he had to become a Senator, which
> is several steps below lawyers and used auto salesmen.
>
> Can't think of any others ... there probably are NONE.
> Nancy you are one ignorant Botox'd Bitch.
>
> Just look what you and your ilk have done to San Francisco;
> Where Little Cable cars climbed halfway to the stars,
> they now pass through crack whores a-fornicating,
> Gays a-rump rodgering and suction cleaning their tube steaks,
> Where losers are defecating and urinating on the city's once
> pristine sidewalks and people slipping and falling because
> of used and carelessly discarded (albeit FREE) prophylactics ...
> and Liberal twats like you see nothing wrong with that.

Same old, same old...

Now it’s 43 sponsors! I wonder how many it will take before they
can’t afford the Fat Man anymore?

Funny thing is, Bill Maher says he shouldn’t get canned because of
this. He was in the same situation with his old show “Politically
Incorrect”. But I have no sympathy for this creep. He has done
everything in his power to kill every program Obama tried to put
forward. But the truth usually comes out in the end and his
belligerence was bound to bite him in the ass. And it did….

It sure is fun to watch the Fat Man squirm.. Bawhahahahahaha….

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rush-limbaugh-sponsor-exodus-sandra-fluke-station-loss-297057

RT

Hägar
2012-03-12 08:41:47 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:336d2977-f88f-4f64-91af-c74aa890e451@t16g2000yqt.googlegroups.com...
On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:


I repeat, you ignorant asshole:
This comes from the same ignorant slut who told Americans
"Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out what's in it",
when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare bill.

The "fat" man has a wider audience than any Liberal politician
or talk show host. Eat your heart out, you dumbed-down clown.




Notroll2012
2012-03-12 11:15:50 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:MtmdnYhc3IqQcsDSnZ2dnUVZ5rKdnZ2d@giganews.com...


"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:336d2977-f88f-4f64-91af-c74aa890e451@t16g2000yqt.googlegroups.com...
On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:


I repeat, you ignorant asshole:
This comes from the same ignorant slut who told Americans
"Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out what's in it",
when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare bill.

The "fat" man has a wider audience than any Liberal politician
or talk show host. Eat your heart out, you dumbed-down clown.
*************************************************
That's because liberals have a number of media outlets for their political
news - liberals don't have to run to their trucks everyday at lunchtime like
a bunch of lemmings to the sea.



The Patriot
2012-03-12 11:35:10 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Fqo7r.16550$HX7.14238@newsfe11.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:MtmdnYhc3IqQcsDSnZ2dnUVZ5rKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:336d2977-f88f-4f64-91af-c74aa890e451@t16g2000yqt.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> I repeat, you ignorant asshole:
> This comes from the same ignorant slut who told
> Americans
> "Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out
> what's in it",
> when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare
> bill.
>
> The "fat" man has a wider audience than any Liberal
> politician
> or talk show host. Eat your heart out, you
> dumbed-down clown.
> *************************************************
> That's because liberals have a number of media
> outlets for their political news - liberals don't
> have to run to their trucks everyday at lunchtime
> like a bunch of lemmings to the sea.
>
>
Of course they don't. They can set on their ass at
home, collect welfare and eat government cheese.



Vtcapo
2012-03-12 14:21:30 EST
On Mar 12, 11:35 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> messagenews:Fqo7r.16550$HX7.14238@newsfe11.iad...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
> >news:MtmdnYhc3IqQcsDSnZ2dnUVZ5rKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:336d2977-f88f-4f64-91af-c74aa890e451@t16g2000yqt.googlegroups.com...
> > On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I repeat, you ignorant asshole:
> > This comes from the same ignorant slut who told
> > Americans
> > "Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out
> > what's in it",
> > when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare
> > bill.
>
> > The "fat" man has a wider audience than any Liberal
> > politician
> > or talk show host.  Eat your heart out, you
> > dumbed-down clown.
> > *************************************************
> > That's because liberals have a number of media
> > outlets for their political news - liberals don't
> > have to run to their trucks everyday at lunchtime
> > like a bunch of lemmings to the sea.
>
> Of course they don't.  They can set on their ass at
> home, collect welfare and eat government cheese.

I thought Hag was doing that?

RT

Vtcapo
2012-03-12 14:30:02 EST
On Mar 12, 8:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:336d2977-f88f-4f64-91af-c74aa890e451@t16g2000yqt.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I repeat, you ignorant asshole:
> This comes from the same ignorant slut who told Americans
> "Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out what's in it",
> when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare bill.
>
> The "fat" man has a wider audience than any Liberal politician
> or talk show host.  Eat your heart out, you dumbed-down clown.

The reason you have Health Care Lite is because that was the only
thing that would pass. Blame the Tards and their partisan politics at
any cost mindset.
The fact is, it's going to cost them the election.

RT

PS Hag read my lips.... Negros in the WHITEhouse for another four
years....



Vtcapo
2012-03-12 14:35:39 EST
On Mar 12, 8:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:336d2977-f88f-4f64-91af-c74aa890e451@t16g2000yqt.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 11, 11:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I repeat, you ignorant asshole:
> This comes from the same ignorant slut who told Americans
> "Now we have to vote for it, so we can find out what's in it",
> when peddling the Negroid's severely flawed Obamacare bill.
>
> The "fat" man has a wider audience than any Liberal politician
> or talk show host.  Eat your heart out, you dumbed-down clown.

The reason you have Health Care Lite is because that was the only
thing that would pass. Blame the Tards and their partisan politics at
any cost mindset.
The fact is, it's going to cost them the election.

RT

PS Hag read my lips.... Negros in the WHITEhouse for another four
years....


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron